Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No, the world is not going to end on April 23

UM-Bot

Just like clockwork, Ahh, Spring when a young man's fancy turns to the apocalypse :w00t:

I don't plan to lose sleep over this when I can kill myself perfectly easy while taking care of a mundane task :w00t:

• Like 6

Well.....maybe I shouldn't have sold everything and danced around my yard naked.....I'm going to go hang my head in shame now.

• Haha 5

26 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Well.....maybe I shouldn't have sold everything and danced around my yard naked.....I'm going to go hang my head in shame now.

Yep! I think it was when you attempted to do the splits which gave you a  -3.

• Haha 5

The last time there was a big noise about the end of the world, in 2011, a guy in my neighborhood who was a serious believer in this (they even came to his home and interviewed him on TV about it) had a yard sale on the same day the end was supposed to come. I had to wonder what he thought we was going to do with the money he made . . . 

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, bison said:

The last time there was a big noise about the end of the world, in 2011, a guy in my neighborhood who was a serious believer in this (they even came to his home and interviewed him on TV about it) had a yard sale on the same day the end was supposed to come. I had to wonder what he thought we was going to do with the money he made . . . 

Maybe buy a pair of black-and-white Nike Decade trainers. :cry:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

Yep! I think it was when you attempted to do the splits which gave you a  -3.

I'll have you know that only 4 people died from laughter.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Heh, the world would end right after tax season and folks really start getting their returns.. hmmmmmmm......

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rashore said:

Heh, the world would end right after tax season and folks really start getting their returns.. hmmmmmmm......

Maybe someone was hoping to get out of doing their taxes?:lol:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

dang it people, stop getting my hopes up

Don't fret. The world will come to an end either in nuclear fire or rogue a.i

• Like 2

Even if the world does not come to an end... We mere mortals will in due time...

• Like 2

Man, what a relief! No need to worry about the 900 bucks I owe in taxes then this year. 

I would like someone at NASA to explain how there is a see-through planet out there and what it is made of within 9 days so I can know. 

I mean, I'd like to know how it does all this moving so close to us and never gets seen. 

Is that too much to ask?

• Like 3

Where NASA had this to say: “If Nibiru or Planet X were real and headed for an encounter with the Earth, astronomers would have been tracking it for at least the past decade, and it would be visible by now to the naked eye.”

So, we could all just go out tonight and see it, right?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Where NASA had this to say: “If Nibiru or Planet X were real and headed for an encounter with the Earth, astronomers would have been tracking it for at least the past decade, and it would be visible by now to the naked eye.”

Seriously, ten days out it should be close to the size of the moon by now, unless it is clear, of course. I mean, a see-through planet.... this being fantasy, it could happen, right? Solid primordial glass of such purity, not even cracked or anything sailing for eons at us and about to shatter in a billion pieces into the Sonic Drive-in of all places..... such pathos....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Nonononono.... it's cloaked.  Romulan cloaking device.  You won't see it until it uncloaks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

But we'll be able to see it before the big *kaboom*...they have to uncloak before exploding into the Earth right? 

• Haha 3

The quantity, quality, and consistency of reports lends me to believe that this is real.

A fair and reasoned study of all of the reports and a reliance on years of experience suggest this is a a paranormal event.

• Haha 3

This is a particularly lazy end of the world scenario. Sigh.

I'll add it to the list.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 7:51 AM, stereologist said:

The quantity, quality, and consistency of reports lends me to believe that this is real.

A fair and reasoned study of all of the reports and a reliance on years of experience suggest this is a a paranormal event.

I see what you did there. 

• Like 2

• The topic was locked