Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump: U.S., France and UK will strike Syria

and-then

12 minutes ago, bee said:

Eren Erdem a Turkish MP has an answer for you --- ( I haven't looked to see if he is still an MP but I doubt it....)

video description...

ISIS terrorists in Syria received all necessary materials to produce deadly sarin gas via Turkey, a Turkish MP claimed, citing evidence from an abruptly closed criminal case. Speaking to RT, Eren Erdem said there is grounds to believe of a cover up. READ MORE: http://on.rt.com/6zep

So Turkey, which does not have sarin or ever produced sarin, supplied all of the needed equipment, including not just production but also storage and dispersing equipment, along with the needed chemicals to rebels in the south of Syria that were cut off from the rebels in the north that Turkey has access to and all of this being from an interview done on Russian owned state media.

Despite being cut off and bombarded the rebels were somehow able to assemble and power all of the equipment to produce the sarin.  

Honestly is any of that more believable then Assad, who has sarin and the ability to use it, using sarin.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

Syria has no reason not to use chemical weapons, the Syrian military is shattered and they have had tactical combat success using chemical weapons with only minor reaction from the west when they go a bit over board and kill too many civilians at one time.

nice Fairy Story..... :rolleyes:

and then the Nasty Ogre Assad was driven out and the Qatar / Turkey gas pipeline went through Syria and all the terrorists and invaders and mercenaries lived
happily ever after - 

S2kabRBqJKAZT2xXQ5HgGJGYN-kn4b7vizB3PCV_nGc.jpg?w=599&s=95bbd12ec625a33fc7092498c484e776

11 minutes ago, bee said:

nice Fairy Story..... :rolleyes:

and then the Nasty Ogre Assad was driven out and the Qatar / Turkey gas pipeline went through Syria and all the terrorists and invaders and mercenaries lived
happily ever after - 

S2kabRBqJKAZT2xXQ5HgGJGYN-kn4b7vizB3PCV_nGc.jpg?w=599&s=95bbd12ec625a33fc7092498c484e776

There is one massive problem with this theory, there were two proposed pipeline routes for the Qatar-Turkey pipeline, there is the one that picture shows which goes through Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and Syria but there was a second proposed possible pipeline route that would of went through Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Iraq.  

7 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

There is one massive problem with this theory, there were two proposed pipeline routes for the Qatar-Turkey pipeline, there is the one that picture shows which goes through Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and Syria but there was a second proposed possible pipeline route that would of went through Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Iraq.  

surprise surprise !! ^_^

perhaps there's a hastily drawn up plan B for if they can't bring down the Assad Regime - but they evidently don't want to give up on Plan A -

or the second proposed pipeline might just be a fabricated counter argument and in reality there is still and only ever was, Plan A - 

After all the money, time and effort put in by the CIA to finance, train and arm anti Assad groups - they naturally want to see results... 

When John McCain has the sheer nerve to talk about an Orwellian experience you have to pinch yourself to make sure you're not
asleep and having a nightmare ---- :hmm:

Another one of those delusional, dimwitted Assad apologists..

April, 2017

To even entertain these ridiculous conspiracy theories and not completely fall in line with the official narrative - while agressively labelling anyone 'delusional' who doubts thesame - is just.. well.. sick.

( :D )

16 minutes ago, bee said:

surprise surprise !! ^_^

perhaps there's a hastily drawn up plan B for if they can't bring down the Assad Regime - but they evidently don't want to give up on Plan A -

or the second proposed pipeline might just be a fabricated counter argument and in reality there is still and only ever was, Plan A - 

After all the money, time and effort put in by the CIA to finance, train and arm anti Assad groups - they naturally want to see results... 

When John McCain has the sheer nerve to talk about an Orwellian experience you have to pinch yourself to make sure you're not

I would normally prefer not to use the middle east eye but this opinion piece does a pretty good job of explaining why the pipeline conspiracy doesn't make sense.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/essays/pipelineistan-conspiracy-why-war-syria-was-never-about-gas-144022537

To sum up the main points.

1. Iran can't produce enough gas to meet it's own demand, having to import gas from neighboring countries in the winter when demand increases so exporting it's own gas is not possible.

2. Both pipelines depended on a Turkish pipeline that doesnt even exist and is unlikely to exist due to being too expensive to create and internal Turkish political problems.

3. There is no real evidence Qatar offered a pipeline through Syria other then unnamed diplomats talking about a meeting between Russia and Saudi Arabia where it was mentioned Syria blocked a pipeline request to protect Russian interest.

4. Russia and Iran are competitors for energy demand in Europe and Russia would be unlikely to favor a pipeline that would help an energy rival.

5. Iraq gas transportation infrastructure was damaged to the point of needing to be completely rebuilt so the Iran, Iraq, Syria pipeline is cost prohibitive while Saudi Arabia has traditionally blocked all pipelines being built on their territory that don't transport Saudi gas or oil.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bee said:

surprise surprise !! ^_^

I have a question about these pipelines, bee.  If the theory of all these conflicts being about the placement of pipelines in specific paths is true, and I'm willing to accept that level of greed certainly exists, how on earth are they supposed to be defended?  Do you see the flaw there?  It's one thing to fight for a country/territory so that such a wealth and personal-power generating asset can be built but how is it to be kept operating once it is in production?  That isn't a minor matter.  Unless these rebel groups are ALL on board with the location and the division of the wealth, any of them with explosives and patience will have a veto on the pipeline.  Is that aspect of the pipeline placement factored-in?  What have you read about that?  I'd be interested to know how it could be handled.

On 4/29/2018 at 11:49 PM, DarkHunter said:

I would normally prefer not to use the middle east eye but this opinion piece does a pretty good job of explaining why the pipeline conspiracy doesn't make sense.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/essays/pipelineistan-conspiracy-why-war-syria-was-never-about-gas-144022537

To sum up the main points.

1. Iran can't produce enough gas to meet it's own demand, having to import gas from neighboring countries in the winter when demand increases so exporting it's own gas is not possible.

2. Both pipelines depended on a Turkish pipeline that doesnt even exist and is unlikely to exist due to being too expensive to create and internal Turkish political problems.

3. There is no real evidence Qatar offered a pipeline through Syria other then unnamed diplomats talking about a meeting between Russia and Saudi Arabia where it was mentioned Syria blocked a pipeline request to protect Russian interest.

4. Russia and Iran are competitors for energy demand in Europe and Russia would be unlikely to favor a pipeline that would help an energy rival.

5. Iraq gas transportation infrastructure was damaged to the point of needing to be completely rebuilt so the Iran, Iraq, Syria pipeline is cost prohibitive while Saudi Arabia has traditionally blocked all pipelines being built on their territory that don't transport Saudi gas or oil.

Ahhhh Pipeline Conspiracy Denial.... :)

I'm no expert on these matters but at least the Pipeline(s) gives some concrete explanation to the madness where Western Nations
support and nurture terrorist and extremist groups that ultimately are the enemy of the West' as well as the enemy of secular Syria... 

Maybe it involves crossing fingers behind backs that the worm won't turn or if it does it will be a problem that can be dealt with...?
But that doesn't seem to have gone too well so far and there has to be a question mark over the long term wisdom of it all... 
besides the Islamic Jihad we've got the New World Order and  it's corporate backers trying to take over as well --- :wacko:

Global power struggles are heating up and citizens are piggy in the middle... wanting to just live their lives in Peace but getting
caught up in the ugly side of the power struggles.... our leaders and politicians could do a better job IMO... 

It  (Qatar/ Turkey pipeline) must be one part of the bigger picture... the global economy and the imminent decline of the petrodollar ...
and the pipeline could shore up the dominance of the dollar that is dependent on Saudi cooperation for mutual benefit...

??

On 4/30/2018 at 3:11 AM, and then said:

I have a question about these pipelines, bee.  If the theory of all these conflicts being about the placement of pipelines in specific paths is true, and I'm willing to accept that level of greed certainly exists, how on earth are they supposed to be defended?  Do you see the flaw there?  It's one thing to fight for a country/territory so that such a wealth and personal-power generating asset can be built but how is it to be kept operating once it is in production?  That isn't a minor matter.  Unless these rebel groups are ALL on board with the location and the division of the wealth, any of them with explosives and patience will have a veto on the pipeline.  Is that aspect of the pipeline placement factored-in?  What have you read about that?  I'd be interested to know how it could be handled.

I don't know but I suppose a new pipeline would be like any other and security problems would be dealt with as they occurred ---
backed by Saudi / Qatar oil wealth they would probably pay BIG money to their Brothers on the ground to help construct and guard it...

that's if it ever gets to the actual construction stage.... 

just speculating...

• Like 1

Just read about Netanyahu's  presentation of alleged copies of documents from Iran showing that they had Nuclear Arms intentions up to 2003 and that Iran lied about it. 

another part of the article shows:

A 2007 US National Intelligence Estimate assessed "with high confidence" that Iran did have a nuclear weapons programme up until 2003 but that Iran had stopped it after its discovery.

So really not much new. Except that Pompeo, Netanyahu and Trump will probably use the information to argue that the nuclear deal with Iran was negotiated in bad faith - thus should be scuppered.

From a European perspective this is bad news - seems little chance of Trump allowing the deal to continue, which of course is Netanyahu intention. Scuppering the deal will imo heighten tensions in the region. 

Potentially dangerous times ahead.

Source BBC

29 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

Potentially dangerous times ahead.

Ya think?

29 minutes ago, and then said:

Ya think?

yip - crazy I know ;)

• Like 1

Here's a nice contemporal 'artistic' expression that springs to mind here, somehow..

th?id=OIP.g-XJIbJZisXiCMcbose-qgHaFT%26p\

'Mystery Babalon' - the False Religion that hides her true Mystery School teachings taken from Babylon - riding 'The Beast'.. having control over the political, economic and military seat of power.

AT should, especially, be able to appreciate this.

6 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Here's a nice contemporal 'artistic' expression that springs to mind here, somehow..

th?id=OIP.g-XJIbJZisXiCMcbose-qgHaFT%26p\

'Mystery Babalon' - the False Religion that hides her true Mystery School teachings taken from Babylon - riding 'The Beast'.. having control over the political, economic and military seat of power.

AT should, especially, be able to appreciate this.

I appreciate the ancient symbology.  I like THIS one as well:

But I guess these are just examples of "self-fulfilling" prophecies.

ertb.jpg

• Like 1

Just curious, P80, who do you think this Beast is?  A lot of scholarship points to America.  Whoever "Mystery Babylon" is finally revealed to be, it doesn't end well for that nation.  I can't see any other nation on earth fitting the description more than the U.S.  Unless some global superstate is in our future.

21 minutes ago, and then said:

Just curious, P80, who do you think this Beast is?  A lot of scholarship points to America.  Whoever "Mystery Babylon" is finally revealed to be, it doesn't end well for that nation.  I can't see any other nation on earth fitting the description more than the U.S.  Unless some global superstate is in our future.

Well, I think the real issue here is.. who is the scarlet woman, Babalon? But to answer your question, I think our opinion doesnt differ that much. If said prophecy has any bearing on our reality, its obviously where the powerbase lies. Although I think 'the beast' isnt a single nation, that is to say; a single political entity. The picture you posted earlier is rather apt in that sense. I personally give some plausibility to the three city state empire, The Vatican in Rome (EU), The City in London (GB), and District of Columbia, Washington (US).

May I ask though, who do you think the scarlet woman is?

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Well, I think the real issue here is.. who is the scarlet woman, Babalon? But to answer your question, I think our opinion doesnt differ that much. If said prophecy has any bearing on our reality, its obviously where the powerbase lies. Although I think 'the beast' isnt a single nation, that is to say; a single political entity. The picture you posted earlier is rather apt in that sense. I personally give some plausibility to the three city state empire, The Vatican in Rome (EU), The City in London (GB), and District of Columbia, Washington (US).

May I ask though, who do you think the scarlet woman is?

I think the "woman" is a global religious system.  She is a "mother of Harlots", i.e. false religions that are worshipped in place of the One, true God.  Some claim this will be a resurgent embodiment of global Islam, others, a Church that is so "ecumenical" that it ceases to be at all about Christ.  I think either could be true.

Thanks, lets continue this on another thread someday.

On 5/1/2018 at 1:19 AM, bee said:

I'm no expert on these matters but at least the Pipeline(s) gives some concrete explanation to the madness where Western Nations
support and nurture terrorist and extremist groups that ultimately are the enemy of the West' as well as the enemy of secular Syria... 

I certainly agree that there seems to be no sense in the behavior of western countries and when no obvious motive can be found, following the money or profit motive is usually a safe move.  Along with the problem of securing the operation of such pipelines long term though, I have to wonder why Russia would intentionally undermine its own European markets for energy in the future?  Even allies protect their individual economic interests and energy is all Russia HAS. (aside from nukes and, apparently, well-hydrated prostitutes)