Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump: U.S., France and UK will strike Syria

and-then

Hotdamn.. Tucker gets it.

Fox, of all places. This whole thing is beginning to feel like some kind of giant, cruel joke.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Hotdamn.. Tucker gets it.

Fox, of all places. This whole thing is beginning to feel like some kind of giant, cruel joke.

He almost gets it. His attempt at framing Trump as a victim or somehow set apart from the rest of the warmongers is pretty gross though. 

• Like 2

A nice piece on the white helmets..

All pro Russian / Animal Assad propaganda, ofcourse. Thats why Im going to have to ask all of you to consume at least 2 tubes of vagisil after viewing this content, if you must insist on watching it.

19 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

A nice piece on the white helmets..

All pro Russian / Animal Assad propaganda, ofcourse. Thats why Im going to have to ask all of you to consume at least 2 tubes of vagisil after viewing this content, if you must insist on watching it.

Is the battle for Syria still about pipeline control to Russia? There are a lot of chefs in that kitchen and I want to know what they are making for the main course.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Is the battle for Syria still about pipeline control to Russia? There are a lot of chefs in that kitchen and I want to know what they are making for the main course.

Who knows?

Just a complete mess, regime change gone horrendously wrong.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, A rather obscure Bassoon said:

Who knows?

Just a complete mess, regime change gone horrendously wrong.

My brother was asking me about the Syria situation yesterday, coincidentally. I started to list all the different players and it dawned on me how tangled this web really is. There are religious motives, financial motives, globalist motives, peacekeeping motives and everything in between all thrown in the pot at the same time. At the end of the day, it's still the people of Syria that suffer. 

• Like 1

Russia: We told US where in Syria they could not bomb

Russia has revealed it warned the US about "red lines" it should not cross before it launched airstrikes on Syria.

Foreign minister Sergei Lavrov is reported to have said that officials in Washington were contacted before last weekend's strikes by the US, UK and France.

Mr Lavrov said: "There were military leadership contacts, between generals, between our representatives and the coalition leadership.

"They were informed about where our red lines are, including red lines on the ground, geographically. And the results show that they did not cross these red lines."

https://news.sky.com/story/russia-we-told-us-where-in-syria-they-could-not-bomb-11338625

• Like 1

I think that this conflict is the beginning of the end of our civilization.  

Attacking Syria: Implications for the Rule of Law

The breakthrough idea in the Charter is to limit as much as language can, discretion by states to decide on their own when to have recourse to acts of war. Syria is the latest indication that this hopeful idea has been crudely cast in the geopolitical wastebasket.

At this stage it seems reasonable to wonder whether Syria was attacked because it didn’t use chemical weapons rather than because it did. That may seem strange until we remember rather weighty suspicions surrounding the main accusers, especially the White Helmets with their long standing links to the U.S. Government, and past skepticism about their inflammatory accusations that critics claim reflect fabricated evidence conveniently available at crisis moments.

https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2018/04/19/attacking-syria-implications-for-the-rule-of-law/

The Lies that Led to the Iraq War and the Persistent Myth of ‘Intelligence Failure’

The claim of an "intelligence failure" leading up to the war on Iraq is just another lie, part of the same campaign of deception as the claim Iraq had WMDs.

Download this paper (PDF)

The George Washington University National Security Archive recently published a newly released CIA document from January 2006 titled “Misreading Intentions: Iraq’s Reaction to Inspection Created Picture of Deception”. The document, the Archive notes, “blames ‘analyst liabilities’ such as neglecting to examine Iraq’s deceptive behavior ‘through an Iraqi prism,’ for the failure to correctly assess the country’s virtually non-existent WMD capabilities.” Foreign Policy magazine describes it as a “remarkable CIA mea culpa”. But nothing could be further from the truth. Far from acknowledging the CIA’s true role, the document does not present any kind of serious analysis, but only politicized statements rehashing well-worn official claims designed to further the myth that there was an “intelligence failure” leading up to the U.S. invasion of Iraq in March of 2003.

There was no such “intelligence failure”. On the contrary, there was an extremely successful disinformation campaign coordinated by the CIA in furtherance of the government’s policy of seeking regime change in Iraq. The language of the document itself reveals a persistent dishonesty. It speaks of “deepened suspicions” that Iraq “had ongoing WMD programs” and “suspicions that Iraq continued to hide WMD.” Needless to say, however, the Iraq war was not sold to the public on the grounds that government officials and intelligence agencies had “suspicions” that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction (WMD). It was sold to the public with declarations that it was a known fact that Iraq had ongoing programs and stockpiles of WMD. The tacit acknowledgment that the actual evidence only supported “suspicions” that this was so by itself is proof of that the narrative of an “intelligence failure” is a fiction.

https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2012/09/08/the-lies-that-led-to-the-iraq-war-and-the-persistent-myth-of-intelligence-failure/

Sigh.. All these pro Russian Propaganda - Conspiracy sites.. cant we just keep to Trump's Tweets, Breitbart and Fox for our information instead of all these fake news outlets? Oh I forgot, Fox is compromised as well these days, what is this world coming to.

America haters.

• Like 1

In 2006 Diane Sawyer praised Assad during a trip to Syria for the "phenomenal" levels of religious tolerance and peace in Syria. Funny how he turned into a monster at the exact moment Washington decided it was time for regime change.

— Danielle Ryan (@DanielleRyanJ) April 14, 2018

Take note; Diane Sawyer is just another one of those Russian Stooges, avid supporters of Animal Assad.. 21st century Hitler. If anyone tries to paint this man as anything less, you are dealing with a Conspiracy Theorist, America Hater, Anti Semite, Muslim Apologist, *******, PC Snowflake, or Fake News Gobbler.

Go Trump (and May, and Macron), Defenders of The Syrian People, and International Rule of Law!

Yay!

On 21-4-2018 at 12:06 AM, and then said:

I think that this conflict is the beginning of the end of our civilization.  

Really? Rejoice!

Prophecy is coming to fruition, and the Zionist Ashkenazim - progeny of Ashkenaz, Gomer, not Shem.. aka Scythians - who branded themselves Jews, 'G*ds Chosen', are swiftly going to make a 180 degree turn and venerate Christ as G*d in the flesh like 'a true Christian..' (you know, G*d in the flesh, who got offered the world by Satan if He would only bow down to him.. and who of Himself could do nothing but by the Father's leave) falling into modern day Paulinist Christianity's fold.. Finally vindicating your avid, zealous, unwaverable support of the murderous political entity known as Rothschild Zionist Israel. Hallelujah!

Right AT? Right!

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 1

Rumours going round that Israel is preparing another strike in Syria, this time.against Iranian aircraft. Not related to this but interesting development

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

Rumours going round that Israel is preparing another strike in Syria, this time.against Iranian aircraft. Not related to this but interesting development

shhhh!  You might set P80 off again :w00t:

I can guarantee you that Israel will be striking Iranian sites in Syria again.  They're left with 2 choices.  Allow the IRGC to build up a massive militia and missile arsenal or  STOP them before they can do so.  The Iranians can start a war they aren't ready for or they can back down while making lots of noise and using proxies to attack Jews in soft target locations.  

6 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Right AT? Right!

Kinda wound-up today, aren't we?  :w00t:

8 hours ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

It has become increasingly difficult for Israel to attack Syria without suffering damages, with those S-300s and S-400s up and running.

State TV: Syrian air defences shoot down missiles over two air bases

''Syrian anti-aircraft defences shot down missiles fired at the Syrian air base of Shayrat in Homs province late on Monday and another base northeast of the capital, Damascus, Syria’s state television and pro-Iranian Hezbollah media said.

State television showed pictures of a missile that was shot in the air above the air base only days after a US, British and French attack on Syrian targets in retaliation for a suspected chemical attack on the city of Douma on the outskirts of Damascus.''

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20180417-state-tv-syrian-air-defences-shoot-down-missiles-over-two-air-bases/

Edited by Clockwork_Spirit

2 hours ago, Clockwork_Spirit said:

It has become increasingly difficult for Israel to attack Syria without suffering damages, with those S-300s and S-400s up and running.

Care to stand pat with that hand?  You're apt to be looking a little silly in the coming days and weeks.  Just sayin'  

eta:  I'm not saying the S-series isn't lethal.  I'm just pointing out that no matter how lethal a weapon is, it has to be used to get the kill.  The Russians aren't quite ready to tackle a nuclear weapons state over anything less than an existential issue.  The Iranians aren't their friends, they're barely allies in good standing.  Putin just wants a foothold in the M.E. and he has that already.

Edited by and then

27 minutes ago, and then said:

eta:  I'm not saying the S-series isn't lethal.  I'm just pointing out that no matter how lethal a weapon is, it has to be used to get the kill.  The Russians aren't quite ready to tackle a nuclear weapons state over anything less than an existential issue.  The Iranians aren't their friends, they're barely allies in good standing.  Putin just wants a foothold in the M.E. and he has that already.

Russia is supplying Iran and the Syrian military with S-300s. This will inevitably restain Israel's capabilities to strike in Syria.

[LINK] Russian supply of S-300 systems to Syria major threat to IAF

[LINK] Russian S-300 in Syria Will Curb Israel From Operating Against Iran - Researcher

17 hours ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

The Iraqi Air force is carrying out strikes in Syria against ISIS.

everyone is having ago, ISIS, Turks, Russians, Iranians, Kurds, Iraqi, Israeli, America, France, Britain.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

everyone is having ago, ISIS, Turks, Russians, Iranians, Kurds, Iraqi, Israeli, America, France, Britain.

And absolutely everyone here is fighting for their own national interests and policies, Syria has become a swamp of global politics and not a single party mentioned above is fighting for anything but their own their own agendas.

12 minutes ago, .AKUMA. said:

And absolutely everyone here is fighting for their own national interests and policies, Syria has become a swamp of global politics and not a single party mentioned above is fighting for anything but their own their own agendas.

The opportunity as presented itself to get Russia bogged down in Syria in their own long drawn out mini-Iraq. (like the US/UK did)

• Like 1

On 4/19/2018 at 9:16 AM, NicoletteS said:

This is a real excerpt... I wish I was joking...

FB_IMG_1524154372785.jpg

Everything always wrong when the other side is even contemplating it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, stevewinn said:

Except that the Iraqi military launched airstrikes in coordination with the Syrian government.

• Like 1

On 22-4-2018 at 10:59 PM, and then said:

Kinda wound-up today, aren't we?  :w00t:

:D Not really. Just laughing my balls off in reaction to the relentless up side down nonsense you keep hurling out there with a conviction a Jesuit - or Muslim extremist for that matter - would be jealous of. You know, posing the Rothschild Zionist Israeli political state - murdering and oppressing a whole Semetic native congregation for the better part of a century - has anything to do with Biblical Israel besides vielleicht being the direct antithesis..

Vigorously attacking Islam as a whole as inherently anti Christian, anti G*d, while defending the very group who openly denounce and mock Christ as a messiah (based on some convenient eschatology promising future spontanious conversion into Christianity), and while maintaining G*d in the flesh - 1/3 of the G*dhead you call the Trinity - was actually enticed by Satan to gain the world if he would only bow down to Satan.. (yes, thats right, G*d Him very Self being asked to bow down to Satan- by Satan - to 'gain the world' He Himself created, yay!) a more blasphemous notion I would be hardpressed to imagine.

This, ofcourse, besides the hilarious fact a self confessed 'Christian' is cheering on the organised mass murder of unarmed civilians by a state of the art military, dehumanizing all Palestinians as murderous terrorists, in fact agressively siding with Goliath against modern day David. Cheering on the mass murder and oppression of Semites (native Palesintians) while screaming 'Anti Semite' at everyone who dares to offer critique.

Youre a piece of work dude, truely.

Edited by Phaeton80

7 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Youre a piece of work dude, truely.

Why thank you, P80, I feel exactly the same about you ;) 

BTW... just for the record... would you mind posting some examples, even maybe, one, where I actually call anyone an anti-Semite?  I can wait.  Surely, if I scream anti-Semite at everyone who dares to offer critique, an example or two shouldn't be difficult to find, hmm? ;)  

Edited by and then