Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Offering a free tarot/oracle reading

Soulleafclover

Hey guys, I just wanted some exposure while I get my site built and officially running.  My name is Angela and I am an intuitive and an empath as well.  I have been doing readings for a while now but not professionally. I have been doing them for friends and family and as of lately, strangers.  I don't charge for my readings as i dont consider myself a professional and am still learning and building my confidence.  As such, I would love to extend this opportunity to anyone who would be interested in letting me have the honor to do a reading for you.  Simply email me at:  *Snip*

Simply introduce yourself with your name and birthdate, and which area of your life you would like to touch base on. 

If you guys resonate with the reading, I would so appreciate it if you could extend this opportunity to someone else should you feel guided to do so. 

Edited by Still Waters
Removed personal info.
  • Like 4

Well thank you for your generous reading Soulleafclover.  You certainly do possess an truly remarkable gift which you then present professionally via a very long and indepth reading.  I would say that 80% of the your highly accurate reading resonates with me right now.  The other remaining 20% for me seems fixed in the near future - I shall await and see. 

Ive got to show off the wonderful image you sent me of my reading.

?ui=2&ik=8acb9a04d3&view=fimg&th=162c8e8

Thanks and let me welcome you to the forum Soulleafclover.

Theofficialhugemoticon.gif?w=280&h=210&f

• Like 2

Welcome to UM Soulleafclover I hope you enjoy your stay...

• Thanks 1

My email got removed so if you guys want to reach out for a free reading, please direct message me with your email and I will respond accordingly.  Thank you guys!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Soulleafclover, please do not request members send you their email addresses, it's against forum rules.

'Psychic Readings' board guidelines

In the interests of privacy please do not post personally identifiable information such as your full name, e-mail address, home address or telephone number; similarly please do not request private details of other members if you are the one doing the readings. If a reading involves a photograph of someone then please make sure you have their permission to post it before doing so.

If you want to give readings, either do so publicly here, or via the UM private messaging system.

6 hours ago, Mark One said:

Well thank you for your generous reading Soulleafclover.  You certainly do possess an truly remarkable gift which you then present professionally via a very long and indepth reading.  I would say that 80% of the your highly accurate reading resonates with me right now.  The other remaining 20% for me seems fixed in the near future - I shall await and see. 

Ive got to show off the wonderful image you sent me of my reading.

?ui=2&ik=8acb9a04d3&view=fimg&th=162c8e8

Thanks and let me welcome you to the forum Soulleafclover.

Theofficialhugemoticon.gif?w=280&h=210&f

Thank you mark!!! BLESSINGS TO U!!!!! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Soulleafclover said:

My email got removed so if you guys want to reach out for a free reading, please direct message me with your email and I will respond accordingly.  Thank you guys!

Soulleafclover Thank you so much for the reading, my first and only one. You truly are a remarkable individual, with a unique talent. So much detail and such an in depth reading covering many aspects of my life, the information you sent me was extremely accurate and informative.

Much love to you and thank you again xx  

Soulleafclover, 

thanks so much for the reading! It was accurate, very detailed and thought out. Picked up on the energy surrounding me and my situation very well and offered helpful advise. It really helped put me at ease and has assisted me in getting closer to reaching a decision. I definitely recommend :)

• Thanks 1

Soulleafclover, thank you for detailed, lengthy reading. I did not expect that much details and most of the things that you said resonated with me. Thank you.

• Thanks 1

Hi everyone!  Thanks for your interest.  I just wanted to let those who private messaged me  know that I will eventually get to your reading. I have not forgotten plus I do receive email notifications whenever anyone messages me. I just ask for your lovely patience as I do have to carry out a day time job and my personal life. Let us allow divine timing at work take over the wheel :) the reading will reach you when it reaches you...until then lots of love to all.  Stay healthy! 

Edited by Soulleafclover
  • Like 1

Thanks for the update Soulleaf. It can be difficult to tell if a psychic readings thread is open or not when the person offering readings is exclusively private messaging and does not deal publicly with anyone so the forum in general knows the availability of readings or not.

And you may have a stack of readings going on.. but I will ask for one too. Please do not PM me about it, nor will I send you one- I'd rather you post your reading publicly here in the thread and I will respond publicly as well.

• Like 1

On 4/17/2018 at 3:35 PM, rashore said:

Thanks for the update Soulleaf. It can be difficult to tell if a psychic readings thread is open or not when the person offering readings is exclusively private messaging and does not deal publicly with anyone so the forum in general knows the availability of readings or not.

And you may have a stack of readings going on.. but I will ask for one too. Please do not PM me about it, nor will I send you one- I'd rather you post your reading publicly here in the thread and I will respond publicly as well.

Hi there! Thanks for your patience! Per your request, here is the spread that I see for you.

Presently, I am seeing you having Alot on your mind about relationships. This may pertain to a person specifically or it may be relationships in general.  I do see the lovers card crossing you.  The basis of this situation is calling for nothingness.  You are currently going through an awareness process or an awakening I call it. You're starting to recognize the unity I'm this world and the connectedness we all share as spiritual beings having the human experience.

I am seeing the laziness card in your recent pass that has something to do with your present situation.  I pulled additional cards and you got the friendliness and the outsider card.  There is a sense of wanting to be apart of something but not having the initiative to be apart of. This may tie into the lovers card that is crossing you.

It appears to me that you are currently going through the awareness of the conditioning you have been subjected to and moving out of the old ways of beings.  The approach to aid you in this journey of yours is to see through the veils of illusions. As your awareness increases, you will start to recognize the conditionings that have been placed upon you. This awareness will have you rebelling as I am already seeing from your spread. This journey of solitude may aid you in centering yourself and gaining a deeper sense of knowledge within you and within the universe. 

If you have been compromising yourself, this may have aided in your exhaustion and burden. As we move along through this awakening, Alot of things are coming to the surface for us to recognize and to heal from. 

You also received  the healing card so that's great. Your other cards also suggests youre very intuitive and have been receiving guidance as well. You have heard the inner voice within you guiding you on what to do.

The outcome is the Abundance card. This card to me gives me the impression that you're coming into a place of embodying the feminine and Masculine energy within you.  A sense of awareness in the soul that allows for an enriching experience. This calls for a time of sharing yourself as you begin to enrich yourself with the knowledge of the universe. 

An additional angel tarot: page of fire 

Key words: outgoing, creative, confident, mischievous 

"News of an exciting new endeavor. Use your originality and ingenuity" 

Hope you enjoyed the reading! 

With love, 

A

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone! Just an update--I'm caught up with all my readings. The offer is still open as long as this thread is still active. I will be updating once in a while to let you all know the status.  Thanks for everyones patience!!! Lots of love to all eternally! 

With love, 

A

Edited by Soulleafclover
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much for the detailed and pretty spot on reading Soulleafclover. I attended an interview on the 19th of april in an IT company through a friend referral. I have cleared 2 rounds of interview there and they have informed me that i need to wait for few weeks to know the final result. So your reading resonates a lot with my current situation and am i really amazed due to the accuracy of your reading. The sentence "I am seeing you may get this new job from a connection" makes a lot of sense now. 

I will definitely take the spirits advise and start visualizing my ideal career. I am really happy and relieved to learn that i will be successful in getting a job soon. You are truly an amazing reader. Thank you so much for your generosity and thank you for helping the members of this forum.Stay blessed.Much appreciated.

• Like 1

Hi Soulleafclover

Thank you very much for the wonderful and detailed reading ,it really resonate with me.

love and light

• Like 1

A very insightful and in-depth reading by Soulleafclover! It resonated completely and also highlighted some things which i did not see before.  

Thank you once again. 

Love and light <3 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I like to get reading. I'm Rashmi. Dob 21/03/1997, I confessed my feelings to my crush. But I didn't get any respond from him. Will he reject me? Why didn't he respond me?

• 2 months later...

Hello my name is Lynnette May 19 1971. I would so appreciate it, if you could tell me about my love life & overall what the future holds. Thanks so much. 

On ‎3‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 7:50 PM, Rashmi said:

Hello, I like to get reading. I'm Rashmi. Dob 21/03/1997, I confessed my feelings to my crush. But I didn't get any respond from him. Will he reject me? Why didn't he respond me?

G'day Rashmi I'm no psychic but if a bloke doesn't respond to you he's not interested,so kick him to the kerb.

Greetings,

My name Gabrielle (15/01/1999) my question is what's the best suited career I should consider. So in return as its only fair I'll offer your a psychic tarot reading as well. I'm also empath, clairvoyant and clairsentient as well just get back to me if ur interested,

cheers.