Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost horses photographed at Tudor castle

Black Monk

It just looks like some fog to me.

I was hoping for something like this...

Image result for creepy ghost horses from harry potter

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I was hoping for something like this...

Image result for creepy ghost horses from harry potter

Yep, but we got something like this instead

Is-smoking-hookah-as-bad-as-smoking-ciga

• Like 3

Just now, freetoroam said:

Yep, but we got something like this instead

Is-smoking-hookah-as-bad-as-smoking-ciga

I feel the need to put the caption...Whooooooo are youuuuu?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, freetoroam said:

I zoomed out and saw a giant Camila and a welsh pigeon.:huh:

How did I type that I ment camila wales and a giant pigeon lol

Maybe the horses were being ridden by ghosts who were smoking electronic cigarettes?  And maybe that's why the smoke obscurred their bodies?  ;) 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

The Berry Pomeroy Castle ghostly horses and horsemen galloping footage is actually genuine. Breath and cigarette smoke and vape would not create horses. Nobody was smoking and there was no mist at all.

It's not fog. Or mist. Or ciggarrette smoke. 

The people taking the photograph didn't see anything at the time. It's a photographic artefact. (e.g. something wrong with the camera). 

NEXT ! 

3 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

It's a photographic artefact.  (e.g. something wrong with the camera). 

NEXT ! 

I wouldn't bother to bring a 'NEXT' to someone satisfied with a totally undemonstrated explain-away

15 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I wouldn't bother to bring a 'NEXT' to someone satisfied with a totally undemonstrated explain-away

Well, if the people on the scene didn't see anything, and the Headless Horseman only showed up on the photograph, then what other explanation is there ? :) 

It always cracks me up when people claim things like a near invisible mist, e-smoke, and camera problems are just impossible, so ghost horses are the only explanation. Lol, sure thing.

8 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, if the people on the scene didn't see anything, and the Headless Horseman only showed up on the photograph, then what other explanation is there ? :) 

That a camera or other technological devices can help us see real things differently (or more) than the naked human eye (perhaps especially in a dark environment).

You’ve got people wearing heavy coats at night in England...I’m going with breath. 

I liked the one post wonder that tried to suggest no one was vaping. First post since April. Claims other methods would not create horses. There are no horses there.

People see fish, whales, birds, cartoon characters, biblical images and everything else in clouds. There seems to be no limit to the imaginations of people. There are no horses in the photo.

On 8/31/2018 at 4:14 PM, papageorge1 said:

That a camera or other technological devices can help us see real things differently (or more) than the naked human eye (perhaps especially in a dark environment).

So then, some sort of EM field interferes with the CCD chip of the camera, producing large-scale artifacts that where not visible to the naked eye ? 

Possibly. 

Or perhaps it was just a glitch in the camera ? A fault ? 

29 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

So then, some sort of EM field interferes with the CCD chip of the camera, producing large-scale artifacts that where not visible to the naked eye ? 

Possibly. 

Or perhaps it was just a glitch in the camera ? A fault ? 

Or perhaps residual energy from the past produced a real image on a sensitive media?

41 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Or perhaps residual energy from the past produced a real image on a sensitive media?

There is no such thing as residual energy. Good try at making up $#!+

25 minutes ago, stereologist said:

There is no such thing as residual energy. Good try at making up $#!+

How can you know there’s no such thing? Is the theory making claims falsifiable by science? No, so this might be just your opinion again here?

Just now, papageorge1 said:

How can you know there’s no such thing? Is the theory making claims falsifiable by science? No, so this might be just your opinion again here?

The notion of residual energy is clearly invalidated the the standard model and thermodynamics to name a few. No, not my opinion.

There is no theory for residual energy. There is no evidence on which to form a theory.

11 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Which affects ONE digital photograph, but not the ones before, or the ones afterwards ? Not the camera of the person standing just 6' away, also taking photographs ?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Which affects ONE digital photograph, but not the ones before, or the ones afterwards ? Not the camera of the person standing just 6' away, also taking photographs ?

Oh for sure I don't know the details of how this stuff works. But I think residual haunting is a real phenomena and this photo is quite possibly an example.

10 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Oh for sure I don't know the details of how this stuff works. But I think residual haunting is a real phenomena and this photo is quite possibly an example.

Based on a single photograph ? Taken with very little background context ? In the presence of OTHER people taking photographs, who's images we havn't seen ? 

Well.. OK Papageorge1. Believe what you want to believe. 

But I have to say... your "threshold of credibility" when viewing evidence seems awfully low ? 

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

Based on a single photograph ? Taken with very little background context ? In the presence of OTHER people taking photographs, who's images we havn't seen ? 

Well.. OK Papageorge1. Believe what you want to believe. 

But I have to say... your "threshold of credibility" when viewing evidence seems awfully low

Maye in this case it is your comprehension of what I wrote that 'seems awfully low'.

If you read slowly I placed no certainty 'on a single photo', right? (only a possibility). I believe in the phenomena of residual haunting/energy for reasons beyond this single photo.