Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost horses photographed at Tudor castle

Black Monk

2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Maye in this case it is your comprehension of what I wrote that 'seems awfully low'.

If you read slowly I placed no certainty 'on a single photo', right? (only a possibility). I believe in the phenomena of residual haunting/energy for reasons beyond this single photo.

And yet you regard this incident as confirmation of your theory ? 

Just now, XenoFish said:

Sorry but my pareidolia mustn't be working right all I see is what looks like smoke. Nothing paranormal at all.

Well, we have a photograph ? And the image in the photographs was NOT - according to the taker - visible to the 'uman eye at the time of taking it ? 

Just now, RoofGardener said:

And yet you regard this incident as confirmation of your theory ? 

Seriously, you are still not comprehending? This incident does not confirm my theory, it is just a possible example of my general theory.

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, we have a photograph ? And the image in the photographs was NOT - according to the taker - visible to the 'uman eye at the time of taking it ? 

All this ghost stuff is so freaking boring. It's never a ghost. Just people overactive imaginations. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Seriously, you are still not comprehending? This incident does not confirm my theory, it is just a possible example of my general theory.

Which part of "It's b******s" are you struggling with ? :D 

4 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Which part of "It's b******s" are you struggling with ? :D 

The part where posters on UM can not read what I say intelligently! :D

7 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

The part where posters on UM can not read what I say intelligently! :D

Sorry papa, but there's no way to read what you write "intelligently".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Another photograph that requires me to use my imagination after it's suggested what it's supposed to be.  This is one of those things that should not be published only because it requires one to actually be there to experience it. Publishing this type of subjective evidence does more to hurt ghost hunting than help it. 

In fact I think the last 20 years of videos and ghost hunting shows on TV along with docudrama's of such have permanently hurt any chances of legit and non-biased paranormal investigators of ever having credible evidence or be taken seriously to warrant further study and more importantly, grants from Universities and scientific institutions. Used to be that scientists could get some funding to research paranormal stuff, now it's a stigma.

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:00 AM, freetoroam said:

I zoomed out and saw a giant Camila and a welsh pigeon.:huh:

MY EYES!!!!

19 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Based on a single photograph ? Taken with very little background context ? In the presence of OTHER people taking photographs, who's images we havn't seen ? 

Well.. OK Papageorge1. Believe what you want to believe. 

But I have to say... your "threshold of credibility" when viewing evidence seems awfully low ? 

It's also the willingness to make up baloney that jumps to the front of line.