Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are we missing obvious signs of alien life?

Still Waters

10 hours ago, Dejarma said:

of course......

You know for sure then= as I do. You've been told the planet we live on is spherical by highly intelligent individuals- as I have.

Mix this data with your logic & basic common sense & you come to a conclusion- as I have,= which is: 'there's overwhelming (& bleeding obvious) facts that the world is not flat'

those who believe the world is flat have no facts to produce for their argument.

The data produced that tries to convince me that aliens are here; data that has produced NO facts; mixed with my logic & basic common sense brings me to the same conclusion

The world is not flat because I have seen the following:

1. Stars change position as I move across the globe.

2. I've watched ships  at the horizon.

3. Foucault's pendulum

4. Earth's shadow on the Moon

The first person to recognize that storms rotate was Benjamin Franklin. The rotational orientation of storms and the reason was known long before satellites. The Coriolis effect can be demonstrated for by firing rifles a long distance.

There are lots of things people can do to realize that the Earth is a spinning ball.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

The world is not flat because I have seen the following:

1. Stars change position as I move across the globe.

2. I've watched ships  at the horizon.

3. Foucault's pendulum

4. Earth's shadow on the Moon

The first person to recognize that storms rotate was Benjamin Franklin. The rotational orientation of storms and the reason was known long before satellites. The Coriolis effect can be demonstrated for by firing rifles a long distance.

There are lots of things people can do to realize that the Earth is a spinning ball.

And yet the flat Earthers remain convinced. I keep telling you about logic and common sense being useless in these instances...

I will give you credit for your persistence. Personally I've pretty much given up, I have yet to see any one of the true 'fringe believers' change their mind about anything, ever.

6 hours ago, Gaden said:

Personally I've pretty much given up, I have yet to see any one of the true 'fringe believers' change their mind about anything, ever.

'fringe believers' need fantasy.. this is why logic & common sense is rejected...