Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Stephen Motson

Mysterious Beast Leaves Residents Terrified

15 posts in this topic

Susanc241

Ummm.  Pity there is no video.  Seeing it move (if this isn’t a scam) would be interesting.

Edited by Susanc241
To cancel a double negative
  • Like 1

Not A Rockstar

The picture reminds me of some I have seen which are very ill and mange ridden coyotes or wolves. The only thing about it which makes me wonder is the depth of chest is off for those. Perhaps this is very ill large feline type, like a panther? I am no expert on skeletons and form, though, just know the cats I have had. Some of those has shallow chests compared to dogs.

• Like 3

Piney
3 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

The picture reminds me of some I have seen which are very ill and mange ridden coyotes or wolves. The only thing about it which makes me wonder is the depth of chest is off for those. Perhaps this is very ill large feline type, like a panther? I am no expert on skeletons and form, though, just know the cats I have had. Some of those has shallow chests compared to dogs.

It looks like CGI. It's legs are built wrong for a cat.

• Like 4

MissJatti

I think the picture in the link above is a Saluki: - A dog breed.

Because the picture was in the dark, its really hard to judge the height of things.

Saluki-On-White-01.jpg

Still Waters

It's fake.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

third_eye

They should have put little bat wings on it ... then more would have believed ...

~

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

papageorge1

I tend now to believe monstrous paranormal creatures do exist. Creatures with attributes beyond our known animals and perhaps not full-time residents of our dimension. I no longer underestimate this universe.

I can't say this story and photo is not a hoax or even if the creature is not a known animal with some disease, but I doubt any known diseased animal that looks like that could kill a German Shepherd and a Pit Bull.

In fact the word 'Chupacabra' comes to mind here. I have been following that story for some time and know that really different types of monstrous creatures are all being given that same label.

I'll give this one a 50/50 chance of being something unknown to science.

• Thanks 1

Still Waters

papageorge1 did you watch the video I posted?

• Like 4

~Onyx~

Harry Potter CGI.....that's what was missing.

papageorge1
16 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

papageorge1 did you watch the video I posted?

I watched the video in post #1, how would I know there was a another video in post #6 (on some threads there are pages)?

But anyway, now I watched post #6 and assuming that is being honest (which is probably likely) that would solve this case. A skeptic has to be skeptical of skeptics but I think this photo is highly likely a hoax at this point.

• Thanks 1

Stephen Motson

Wow! A town being stalked by a fictional werewolf from Harry Potter.

Alien Origins
17 hours ago, stereologist said:

The exact same photo has been used multiple times to trick people. It is the exact same photo of the same street and setting and attributed to different locations. HOAX!

https://inexplicata.blogspot.com/2018/04/argentina-strange-creature-slays-two.html

It took almost no time to find out this was a hoax.

Excellent catch there!

stereologist

I'm sure that the Harry Potter fan club simply loves this description of the animal which came from the link in the OP.

It has a hunchback similar to a camel, a long neck and a face which resembles a horse or a rabbit.

... and began moving just like a kangaroo would  ...

• Haha 1