Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Couple livid Morrisons stops them buying pie

Auntyseptic

Not sure what is worse, that they thought this was an outrage, or that it went viral.

idk.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Not sure what is worse, that they thought this was an outrage, or that it went viral.

idk.

It stopped me sleeping last night but I'm pleased to hear that Morrisons have admitted they were in the wrong and should have sold them their pies in the first place, so all is well with the world now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Cat_From_Hell said:

It stopped me sleeping last night but I'm pleased to hear that Morrisons have admitted they were in the wrong and should have sold them their pies in the first place, so all is well with the world now.

The stress of it was killing me, too. Are they on their way now to settle the Middle east for us? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Hey, when you gotta have it, you GOTTA have it :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I’m more interested to know what Morrison’s hidden agenda is, not allowing pre 9am pies.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Grey Area said:

I’m more interested to know what Morrison’s hidden agenda is, not allowing pre 9am pies.

I shudder to think. 

• Like 3

Oh for crying out loud, give them the damn pies.

It sounds like all the happiness they have in the world. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

yesterday i tried to buy beer after midnight at a supermarket, and they would not sell, told me no beer after midnight,  i think i have a great thread worthy story here

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The customer is always right :yes:

• Like 4

Well how good are these meat pies?  I mean Tony DiMaggio's in San Jose, CA has a Stromboli I feel killing over is perfectly justified 

• Like 2

pizza place i used to work at as a kid used to make Stromboli pie,  it looked like a huge calzone,  basically large pie folded in half stuffed with different meats cheeses and veggies. 1 slice had be full for entire day.  the boss used to call it cardiologist special

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Redefining Success said:

Some one thought this piffle was actually news worthy? 

If this type of news of news is below you gracious self, which it so obviously is, simply don't read it, Problem solved, find somewhere else to feel superior instead .I'm sure you won't find that difficult.

Edited by Cat_From_Hell

On 4/17/2018 at 12:23 PM, LV-426 said:

The customer is always right :yes:

This is exactly what I thought of.

• Like 2

I don't get the big deal about selling a meat pie before 9am. If that's what I want for breakfast and they're there, give it to me. It's not complicated.

On 17/04/2018 at 12:01 AM, Not A Rockstar said:

idk.

It IS an outrage. It's a ridiculous policy by Morrisons. A customer should be able to buy what they want and when they want.