Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Differences between ghosts and human thought

trevor borocz johnson

My beliefs seem to change annually but I'm under the current belief that voices are ghosts that are outside of oneself and have identity of there own. One can test for ghosts in several ways. They don't have a living brain so they can't make conversation like normal humans. You can get there attention by making short tones of tinnitus in your ears and listening for them to respond. A ghost can see what is in your room, something a living human cannot do unless they are physically there. If they are in the right mood, then you can test that they are ghosts in several ways. One is to ask them to read or listen or look at something like a journal you've written or music you have recorded. They can read or listen through art in a second and tell you what they think. They can also make clicking noises around your room as well as point to meaningful things if you ask them to with thought in just the right way. You have to ask them just right. You can test if there around by creating voices through a space heater and manipulating what is said. You might say something to them like 'stop thinking' to get them to be quiet so you can do the talking. I believe ghosts or hallucinations which ever they are, act in the ears balance system. I think they could be a strength or weakness in the earth's gravity field and that they 'live' in a gravity field. They can travel through the galaxy perhaps by the gravity field of the center. You can sing with them using headphones with amplified silence playing loud and willfully hearing music in the white noise. You can talk with them this way too.  You can give them a lie detector test by asking them yes or no with tinnitus until you hear a whistling come from them. You may be able to record this activity with a gyroscope available in high end phones. A ghost easily believes what is in your imagination as well and hallucinating and believing in hallucinations leads itself on in this way. Fact checking hallucinations causes you to disbelieve them which grows on you.

• 3 months later...

In the past three months since I started wagging my tailbone basically with all the free time I have, I have reached a new level with ghosts. I am learning new things every day, but several times I have stifled out violent hallucinations that either I or the ghosts were having by catching mine or the ghosts tail wagging. The ghosts also have shown me that they can learn the diiferent types of wags that I use and show them back to me. The things they say correlate with this behaviour and I 'see' them with my ears balance system and feel them change up the wag and hear them tell me its there tail. I haven't really gotten stuck in a rabbit hole for days since I started doing this and have dissolved fear several times by making it a practice to show ghosts we can communicate this way.

So basically you have ghosts in your head? That is amazing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

In the past three months since I started wagging my tailbone basically with all the free time I have, I have reached a new level with ghosts. I am learning new things every day, but several times I have stifled out violent hallucinations that either I or the ghosts were having by catching mine or the ghosts tail wagging. The ghosts also have shown me that they can learn the diiferent types of wags that I use and show them back to me. The things they say correlate with this behaviour and I 'see' them with my ears balance system and feel them change up the wag and hear them tell me its there tail. I haven't really gotten stuck in a rabbit hole for days since I started doing this and have dissolved fear several times by making it a practice to show ghosts we can communicate this way.

This comment will probably get deleted, but have you spoken to your doctor about any/all of this? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

This comment will probably get deleted, but have you spoken to your doctor about any/all of this? 

I am well aware the voices are unexplained. Listening to people aggresively attack you because of stigma's from information that they heard before, or accepted stigma's, I can't tell you how insulting and condescending this is. I am powerfully offended by the way people and the police have behaved all through the past seven years. I expect an apology, a lump sum of money, jail time for causing around 1500 hrs of schizoid attacks that have put me in the hospital three times. and my inventions be released which they are withholding because they don't want people to understand they are lying and  have to face the music themselves.

1 minute ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I am well aware the voices are unexplained. Listening to people aggresively attack you because of stigma's from information that they heard before, or accepted stigma's, I can't tell you how insulting and condescending this is. I am powerfully offended by the way people and the police have behaved all through the past seven years. I expect an apology, a lump sum of money, jail time for causing around 1500 hrs of schizoid attacks that have put me in the hospital three times. and my inventions be released which they are withholding because they don't want people to understand they are lying and  have to face the music themselves.

tenor.gif?itemid=5516390

• Like 3

11 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Why would ghosts be affected by your tinnitus?

Your story is incoherent nonsense.

• Like 2

Your cat talks to you through your space heater and now ghosts communicate with your tailbone?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Why would ghosts be affected by your tinnitus?

Your story is incoherent nonsense.

Are all the people where you from like you?

On 17/04/2018 at 6:03 AM, trevor borocz johnson said:

They don't have a living brain so they can't make conversation like normal humans

A ghost can see what is in your room, something a living human cannot do unless they are physically 

So they have do not have a brain...no vocal cords, but they can see? 

Can you explain how they can see?

22 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I am well aware the voices are unexplained.

They are explained, but it is not what you want to hear.

have put me in the hospital three times. 

The way you are going, i foresee a forth time coming up. You really need to start taking note of what people are telling you and not what the voices in your head are. 

I believe ghosts or hallucinations which ever they are, 

Well, thats a big comparison. If you think you are seeing a ghost, i am going with - hallucination.

• Like 2

Listening to people aggresively attack you

Why not consider it as others looking out for your well-being. You really do need help. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Are all the people where you from like you?

Rational?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Why not consider it as others looking out for your well-being. You really do need help. 

I believe his problem brings him a sense of "security" where the doctors and others telling him it is only real in his head and mind as opposed to actually being real outside of him is causing him frustration as it is not what he wants to hear....or believe.

He has convinced himself to the extent that anyone opposed to his idea is an 'enemy' and we are the ones who do not understand.

But we do understand, its just not fitting to his belief as it is in his mind insulting.

As long as he believes this ridiculousness and has no intentions of 'banishing' them or accepting the outside world are trying to help him, he will stay in his inner self zone attached to his own self made shackles and chains.

• Like 1

You can sing with them using headphones with amplified silence playing loud

I am no expert, but can you explain exactly how this works, also baring in mind:

Headphones connect to a signal source such as an audio amplifier, radio, CD player, portable media player, mobile phone, video game console, or electronic musical instrument, either directly using a cord, or using wireless technology such as Bluetooth, DECT or FM radio.

And what are your headphones connected to?

Headphones are a man made invention, so if tommorrow all head phones were taken away, or better still, say they had never been invented, then what?

You would be better off spending some time in learning about biology and technology.

When strange or ghostly things happen and more than one person sees or hears it.

It is no longer in ones head... think about it. How could it be in everyone's head in the room at the same time ?

• 4 weeks later...

6 minutes ago, moonman said:

Doctors are there to help you. Seek them out.

Thanks mornmon based on your other comments I take this with no meaning of patronizing or insult. Clearly you mean only good things.B)

• The topic was locked