Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alex Jones sued for defamation

Czero 101

Alex Jones of Infowars sued by Sandy Hook parents in defamation lawsuits

Three parents whose children were killed in the Sandy Hook school shooting have filed defamation lawsuits against Alex Jones, the controversial conspiracy theorist and Infowars host who has falsely claimed the 2012 massacre was faked.

The two lawsuits were filed on Monday afternoon by Leonard Pozner and Veronique De La Rosa, the parents of 6-year-old Noah Pozner, and by Neil Heslin, the father of 6-year-old Jesse Heslin.

"The statements were a continuation and elaboration of a years-long campaign to falsely attack the honesty of the Sandy Hook parents, casting them as participants in a ghastly conspiracy and cover-up," the plaintiffs said in their suits.

Jones has repeatedly questioned whether 20 children and six adults were gunned down in Newtown, Connecticut, on Dec. 14, 2012, deriding the shooting as a "hoax" concocted to chip away at Second Amendment rights. The gunman, Adam Lanza, killed himself as police arrived at the school, but a clear motive for the rampage has never been identified.

More info at the full article: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/alex-jones-infowars-sued-sandy-hook-parents-defamation-lawsuits-n866661

Cz...

• Like 8

Good. Jones is an awful human, I hope they take everything he has.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, danydandan said:

God I hope they take him for everything he is worth. He is a scumbag of the highest lowest order.

Fixed that for you.

To demean the grief of parents in a case such as that, has to be the lowest of the low. :td:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I doubt this is going to stop him from making false accusations and public lying, but it would be nice if it did.

• Like 5

Sadly, it isn't going to stop the rest of the anonymous nut jobs on the internet.

• Like 8

I never paid much attention to that loud mouth but after I heard he had said these things I never listened again.  What a foul, odious human being he is.  Had it been my child at that age I think it might have pushed me over the edge and I'd have tried to hurt the guy.  Defamation and slander are very difficult cases to win, from what I've heard but I wish these families the BEST!

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Fixed that for you.

To demean the grief of parents in a case such as that, has to be the lowest of the low. :td:

Thanks, I was using a the progressive 0-10 scale of official scumthugary where Alex Jones sits at 11 on the scale of scumthugary.

I will adopt a regressive scale of scumthugary also when describing such people. As in he is a negative one on the regressive scale and an eleven on the progressive scale.

If they can't win the case I hope his defense at least costs him a pretty penny. But unfortunately I think the case will be extremely hard to win and the accusers will more than likely have to pay for the defense if the case is lost. Also the burden of proof falls on the accusers in such cases and it's hard to provide proof of a nonconspiracy

Edited by danydandan
  • Like 3

Good.

On top of losing their children, those poor parents have been harassed. 

It's disgusting what Alex Jones does. 

• Like 6

He was debunked years ago. People like this guy are just a distraction from what's really going on.

This topic has been updated and there's a new thread posted here.

Under the circumstances - Closed.

• The topic was locked