Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran/Israel war inside Syria

and-then

1 hour ago, and then said:

Who can tell?  The fighters that are advancing on Hodeida seem to be volunteers for the Arab coalition force so they would be fighting against the Shiite-backed Houthis.  If they are, as I suspect, simply mercenaries, they may well fight for whoever pays the most in the future.  Yemen has been an oozing boil since at least the 60's and I feel terrible for the plight of the civilians there...

But  some people  on UM have you all wrong they think you don't care about civilians.

2 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

But  some people  on UM have you all wrong they think you don't care about civilians.

For some, it's really just a misunderstanding.  For others, it's an intentional misrepresentation because they disagree with my stance on some issues.  The most common one is that I hate people who believe in Islam.  I make it very clear that I only disrespect, indeed, loathe those who practice fundamentalist Islam.  Only a fool would embrace a cult that wishes the fool's destruction.  Another is that I gleefully await the horrors of the end times.  That one is so ridiculous and offensive, I've stopped responding to them because I realized they're just trolling for a reaction.  Again, they're acting like fools.