Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jesus Christ is an ET being from Venus

Still Waters

Do you know Jesus Christ was from Venus? Well, at least there is a group of spiritual society which believes that Jesus was an extraterrestrial being born and brought on Venus and thus, he bestowed his blessings when stepping on the Earth. As per “The Aetherius”, a growing religion that was established in the late 1920s which supposedly have a global following state that Jesus was an alien from Venus, Earth’s neighbor. The Daily Star reported the matter with basically all the claims that the members of this society believe.

https://sciexaminer.com/news/space/jesus-christ-is-an-extraterrestrial-being-from-venus-claims-a-spiritual-society-the-aetherius-4440.html

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 3

Well then, let's get to Venus then, I mean let's pay Jesus a visit ...

~

• Haha 2

In fairness it's no different than, a burning bush talking to someone or someone parting an entire sea or someone walking on water etc etc.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, danydandan said:

In fairness it's no different than, a burning bush talking to someone or someone parting an entire sea or someone walking on water etc etc.

It's different because this is the year 2018 AD not 3000 BC.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, OverSword said:

So the story being written 3k years ago means the hundreds of millions who believe the burning bush story in 2018 aren't idiots? 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I see your point, but time doesn't eradicate gullibility unfortunately.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

So the story being written 3k years ago means the hundreds of millions who believe the burning bush story in 2018 aren't idiots? 

If someone told the burning bush story today rather than it being a dogmatic story nobody would believe it.

7 minutes ago, danydandan said:

I see your point, but time doesn't eradicate gullibility unfortunately.

Flat earthers prove that eh?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Flat earthers prove that eh?

And people's claiming, psychic abilities, communication with extra terrestrials, Scientology, all mayjor religions, global warming denialers, acupuncture, chiropractic practitioners, cystal healers, face on mars conspiracy theories, ancient aliens etc etc.

From the article

As per the report, the spiritual society Aetherius is planning to go on a cosmic mission to the of the holy mountains at the Holdstone Down in North Devon which is the place where George King, the founder of the spiritual society and a new religion came face to face with Jesus Christ in 1958

https://sciexaminer.com/news/space/jesus-christ-is-an-extraterrestrial-being-from-venus-claims-a-spiritual-society-the-aetherius-4440.html/amp

I wonder if they will be going in a cab? 

George was a cabbie btw.

Tis a shame they can not be whisked off to Venus. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, danydandan said:

global warming denialers,

You mean climate change :P It's freaking cold here for April.

• Like 2

I can't decide whether this is less probable or more probable than him being a zombie carpenter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Podo said:

I can't decide whether this is less probable or more probable than him being a zombie carpenter.

Not a chance, he hates zombies

51tJHPPyA0L._SX336_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

enhanced-buzz-4883-1333641173-17.jpg?dow

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, danydandan said:

Only for those who have a literal understanding of those biblical stories.

Edited by Clockwork_Spirit

1 minute ago, Clockwork_Spirit said:

Only for those who have a literal understanding of those miracle stories.

But they were not miracle stories.

2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

But they were not miracle stories.

I meant to write biblical, not miracle*

Post edited.

Edited by Clockwork_Spirit

Makes about as much sense as any of the holy books. When people point at 'heaven', maybe they're really pointing at Venus......could be, y'know.

• Like 1

At least everyone wants to own Jesus.

That says there's something magnetic about the idea of Jesus.

Maybe it's that whole Golden Rule thing. 

I can dream, can't I?

5 hours ago, Podo said:

What about Jesus the King of Glory?

Do you know him? I do!

All I'm going to say is this; it's a good thing for these people that I'm not in charge of the world.

...scrub that, it's a good thing for ALL people that I'm not :P

• Haha 1

The reason behind this is probably in the last chapter of the Bible, Revelation 22:16

16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David,and the bright Morning Star.”

The morning star is Venus, the brightest object the sky besides the sun and moon. Mercury and Venus are known as the morning stars because they only appear in the morning or at evening as the evening stars because of their position in the solar system. And Venus is the bright one.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Still Waters said:

Do you know Jesus Christ was from Venus? Well, at least there is a group of spiritual society which believes that Jesus was an extraterrestrial being born and brought on Venus and thus, he bestowed his blessings when stepping on the Earth. As per “The Aetherius”, a growing religion that was established in the late 1920s which supposedly have a global following state that Jesus was an alien from Venus, Earth’s neighbor. The Daily Star reported the matter with basically all the claims that the members of this society believe.

https://sciexaminer.com/news/space/jesus-christ-is-an-extraterrestrial-being-from-venus-claims-a-spiritual-society-the-aetherius-4440.html

You know, I’m not surprised. With all the ‘ideologies’ through out the years, ( including mythology, and aliens and such ) I think it’s understandable that one would link it to another. I do feel, that doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s all made up in the minds of those, or which ever........   *looks nervous* but that some paranormal situations would be the reason for another ‘belief path’. :D  I remember The ‘Star Trek’ episode, “ Who Mourns For Adonai”  where Apollo and his fellow gods were claimed in that episode to be from another planet. So, in my book, why not!? :D;)  For me, it might explain a lot. 

Remember, I did say, for me............ :w00t:  

So, I wonder what other paranormal groups or ‘clubs’ have claims to a god or gods? 

Wait! Don’t answer that.   :o  :blink:  

16 hours ago, OverSword said:

You mean climate change :P It's freaking cold here for April.

It’s freaking cold her for April here as well. ........ But, I like it!!! :devil:  

16 hours ago, Podo said:

And you, just made my morning! :clap:  :nw:  

16 hours ago, OverSword said:

Well, that’s one thing I know, he and I have in common! :D  ;)  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Clockwork_Spirit said:

What about Jesus the King of Glory?

Do you know him? I do!

uk0JPOa.jpg

• Haha 1