Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

North and South Korea to Officially End War?

bison

On 23/04/2018 at 11:59 PM, Captain Risky said:

I know that you don’t like Trump, ChaosRose, and I don’t like him much either but Trump has been very effective into making NK back down at least for now. Generally I also agree that once Trump has left office it will be business as usual for NK.

I think it's China - NK's biggest trading partner - who make them ''back down''.

Edited by Clockwork_Spirit

2 hours ago, and then said:

The facility didn't melt down, the mountain that shielded the multiple test explosions has become unstable and dangerous.  As to Trump causing a problem, it was his moves that led to the discussions and he's made it clear that he'll walk away if he thinks the Kim regime is just playing the same old game again.  If he walks away, he's at fault.  If he makes an agreement that is considered too generous or is not sufficiently verifiable, he's at fault... see how that works?  

when I say melted down it’s a figure of speech. the NK nuclear program is held together with sticky tape and Trump knows it. He has drawn a line in the sand knowing that if Kim ever decided to use those weapons he would prolly hurt himself first. Either way kudo’s to Trump for doing more about this than any other president and what ever agreement he makes I’m sure will be the best possible one. I have no doubt. Just look at how he wants to tear the Iran agreement and the new conditions and boundaries he is looking at tell’s me Trump will do at least 2 good things in office.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Clockwork_Spirit said:

I think it's China, NK' biggest traing partner, who make them ''back down''.

I agree mate. NK is like a half player. someone who wears the jersey but with no number on the back. 

Edited by Captain Risky
  • Like 1

Pyeongchang was an eye-opener to Kim who has become fascinated with the life-style and fully developed Westernized infrastructure of the South. I think he'd like to be able to indulge himself there and bring as much of that modernization North as he can. If the South was to acknowledge him as the titular monarch of the Korean Peninsula and made him welcome there as such, he could literally eat his cake and have it too.. Ironically, his divisiveness could be transformed into a culturally unifying symbol, much as the Japanese Emperor is. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Pyeongchang was an eye-opener to Kim who has become fascinated with the life-style and fully developed Westernized infrastructure of the South. I think he'd like to be able to indulge himself there and bring as much of that modernization North as he can. If the South was to acknowledge him as the titular monarch of the Korean Peninsula and made him welcome there as such, he could literally eat his cake and have it too.. Ironically, his divisiveness could be transformed into a culturally unifying symbol, much as the Japanese Emperor is. 

You have to wonder if the stories about his appetites for brutally, creatively murdering his family members are accurate.  If so, he might have some trouble adjusting to a role in the South.  Hey!  I know!  He could attend the V.V.Putin school of public relations and threat management.  :w00t:  Polish those rough edges right down, he could.