Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Creepy sound

c2610563

Last night, I decided to left my sleeping recorder on, and this morning, when I was listening back to recording, this particular recording clip grabbed by attention. For some reason, each time I listen to it, I cant help but hear a male voice whispering something while I am sleeping. I was totally alone in my room.

Can someone confirm whether you are hearing the same voice, and that I am not going crazy? What is it saying??

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• c2610563

• papageorge1

• MissJatti

• moonman

I'm guessing you slept more than 5 hours, so did you listen to all the recording?

If so thats crazy lol. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, c2610563 said:

Can someone confirm whether you are hearing the same voice, and that I am not going crazy? 

First off, I doubt you are going crazy from just that event.

I do hear something that can be interpreted as a male whisper/voice but unfortunately the quality is not there at least on my speakers. I do believe in the existence of EVPs and I have heard enough darn convincing ones. But if this was a spirit whisperer, I would expect very poor quality reception. A spirit talking on a recorder is no mean feat. Conclusion; I don't know for sure but why not keep investigating.

On 4/20/2018 at 3:29 PM, MissJatti said:

I'm guessing you slept more than 5 hours, so did you listen to all the recording?

If so thats crazy lol. 

I was using a Sleeping app. It only records when it detects sound. So no, I didnt listen to a 5hr recording. There were only a couple of seconds here and there.

On 4/20/2018 at 6:15 PM, papageorge1 said:

I do hear something that can be interpreted as a male whisper/voice but unfortunately the quality is not there at least on my speakers. I do believe in the existence of EVPs and I have heard enough darn convincing ones. But if this was a spirit whisperer, I would expect very poor quality reception. A spirit talking on a recorder is no mean feat. Conclusion; I don't know for sure but why not keep investigating.

This was recorded using a sleeping app. I turned it on before going to sleep and the next morning this particular clip caught my attention. I can also here a male whisper. But I cant figure out what it is saying nor in what language it is. Any suggestions on how to keep investigating this?

9 hours ago, c2610563 said:

Any suggestions on how to keep investigating this?

I am not an expert on EVP and all the technology jazz that is now out there. I would suggest starting with internet research if you wish to advance the level of this investigation.