Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
preacherman76

Really Crazy Dream

3 posts in this topic

preacherman76

Had a really long drawn out dream last night of this post apocalyptic world. There was a lot to it, to much to write here, but there was one part I had to share. Somehow I had ended up at the United Nations building in NY. Im walking around when I see this small room with a sign that said North Korea over the open door. So I look in and see the fat little rocket man himself. So I pull out this hand gun and walk up behind him. I point the gun right to the back of his head. He quickly turns and just misses me with a tazer.

When he sees he has missed me he falls on the ground throwing a tantrum like a 2 year old. So I grab him up, and start searching him. I find this strange handheld device that is a remote for his nuclear weapons. BTW Im talking trash to him the whole time about what a POS he is, and telling him we all know about the horrible things he's done to his own people.

So then I hit him in the head with the gun and knock him out. Next thing I know I'm running down this street with the nuke remote, lol, trying to not get spotted by any North Koreans. After that it just moved on to the next scene and all that was no longer relevant. It was really cool slapping old Kim around though. After I woke up I had to laugh about it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

HDesiato

You say you "moved on to the next 'scene' and all that was no longer relevant".

Tell everybody what happened next so we can interpret your dream better. 

Orherwise, it's just a standard wish fulfillment dream.

preacherman76
On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:46 PM, HDesiato said:

You say you "moved on to the next 'scene' and all that was no longer relevant".

Tell everybody what happened next so we can interpret your dream better. 

Orherwise, it's just a standard wish fulfillment dream.

Oh I wasn't really looking for an interpretation, just wanted to share this part of the dream. Thank you for the interest though. At this point I don't even remember what happened after.