Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Not human

twintrickster

Let me explain, I am half of 2 MAIN tribes, The Ewe tribe of Haiti and the Blair clan of Scotland. I am odd in appearance and my neurologist who takes care of my seizures says I have "odd anomalies she can't explain." going on in my brain and she is the best neurologist in the business! My twin brother can not speak and I can not seem to gain any form of physical strength. I have spoken with my brother during astral projection before and on one occasion we became one person with one body? It is hard to explain without him here as it wasn't me or him but someone new who was formed. I am deeply spiritual but my not quite so human annomolies extend to physical levels too with sharp long teeth that a dentist filed down for cosmetic reasons as my mom insisted and eyes that turn red sometimes without my control, my mom says it has something to do with sunglasses and I need to keep wearing shades over my eyes no matter what. I have a vast knowledge of nature and can walk out in the snow in summer attire comfortably. I have sharp long nails that always grow back in a couple days, extreme hearing and the ability to attract animals at will and when I say animals I mean 5 or 6 random animals to follow me. My mom says I need to stop doing these things and work to look normal saying my image is making her look bad. My parents are divorced and both are curious about how I ended up with these traits sense my twin has slightly different traits and my sister has no odd qualities to her at all. Due to my epilepsy I have been homeschooled for 5 years ever since I was 12 I don't leave home much. Mom makes me cut my nails, try to take care of my eye thing and stop paying mind to anything else but I just can't help it. Me and my brother enjoy star gazing especially the bright star in Sagittarius. I am almost 17 but have never figured this out and I just want answers, plese no hate as I am not lying and just want to know what is wrong with me.

• Like 2

Chromosomal disorder. We "Kiimochkniis" ( Skin Walkers) have the same thing. Your fully human child. Just like I am.... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, twintrickster said:

Me and my brother enjoy star gazing especially the bright star in Sagittarius.

Epsilon Sagittarii  ? 

We never pay much attention to star names in all honesty but we enjoy the stars themselves and with the skinwalker thing, I have never heard of it and would like to know more. I suppose I sound deranged but being stuck like this bums me out I guess so I am not meaning to sound like a liar, I have neverbeen good at wording things.

1 hour ago, twintrickster said:

We never pay much attention to star names in all honesty but we enjoy the stars themselves and with the skinwalker thing, I have never heard of it and would like to know more. I suppose I sound deranged but being stuck like this bums me out I guess so I am not meaning to sound like a liar, I have neverbeen good at wording things.

It causes "elfin or "wolf-cat like" features.  We were considered "changelings"  in English mythology and killed.  Among my people we were considered part animal. My grandfather who was a "Medicine Man" taught me how to use it to my advantage but my mother had my teeth fixed and my fingers re-broken to try to eliminate the stigmata. My Harvard neurologist had genetic testing done. It was a broken chromosome and I was missing about 10 genes. Our brains are also wired different and animals sense something "good" about us. I also am attracted to watching stars.

I have seizures but only coming out of REM and they didn't start until I was in my 40s. 

• Thanks 1

You are a strong human, young man. Let no one tell you otherwise. Find your strengths and develop and build on them rather than immersing in fantasy. Don't let differences hold you back. ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

In physical we all wear human skin. In spiritual everybody is just a ball energy.

On 20/4/2018 at 2:00 PM, twintrickster said:

Let me explain, I am half of 2 MAIN tribes, The Ewe tribe of Haiti and the Blair clan of Scotland. I am odd in appearance and my neurologist who takes care of my seizures says I have "odd anomalies she can't explain." going on in my brain and she is the best neurologist in the business! My twin brother can not speak and I can not seem to gain any form of physical strength. I have spoken with my brother during astral projection before and on one occasion we became one person with one body? It is hard to explain without him here as it wasn't me or him but someone new who was formed. I am deeply spiritual but my not quite so human annomolies extend to physical levels too with sharp long teeth that a dentist filed down for cosmetic reasons as my mom insisted and eyes that turn red sometimes without my control, my mom says it has something to do with sunglasses and I need to keep wearing shades over my eyes no matter what. I have a vast knowledge of nature and can walk out in the snow in summer attire comfortably. I have sharp long nails that always grow back in a couple days, extreme hearing and the ability to attract animals at will and when I say animals I mean 5 or 6 random animals to follow me. My mom says I need to stop doing these things and work to look normal saying my image is making her look bad. My parents are divorced and both are curious about how I ended up with these traits sense my twin has slightly different traits and my sister has no odd qualities to her at all. Due to my epilepsy I have been homeschooled for 5 years ever since I was 12 I don't leave home much. Mom makes me cut my nails, try to take care of my eye thing and stop paying mind to anything else but I just can't help it. Me and my brother enjoy star gazing especially the bright star in Sagittarius. I am almost 17 but have never figured this out and I just want answers, plese no hate as I am not lying and just want to know what is wrong with me.

Do a DNA test.

It's a good thing that no one has been foolish enough to insult me by calling me human. To you I look human and to me you lot look Time Lord. Well that's what the cosmos gets when Rassilon decided upon using the basic Time Lord form to give rise to the basic human design all throughout time and space.