Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alex Jones concedes Sandy Hook not a hoax

Czero 101

After Getting Sued for Libel, Alex Jones Concedes Sandy Hook Wasn't a Hoax

https://www.pluralist.com/posts/516-after-getting-sued-for-libel-alex-jones-concedes-sandy-hook-wasn-t-a-hoax

Jones  admitted the 2012 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut was not a hoax, a conspiracy theory he had repeatedly promulgated on his show. However, Jones insisted that the victims' families are now being used by the Democratic Party and the liberal news media

See also: http://wshu.org/post/alex-jones-backtracking-now-says-sandy-hook-shooting-did-happen#stream/0

Cz...

Edit: posting from my phone so apologies for any formatting issues...

Edited by Czero 101
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I don't even care. If his lips are moving I am busy elsewhere. This louse trafficked in the grief of a hundred plus people who lost loved little angels in that mess and fed and fostered conspiracies which still, to this day, get them hate mail from fringe losers.

Sorry? Yes, you are Jones. See you in court.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Y'all killin meh with this pathetic clown. "Jones insisted that the victims' families are now being used by the Democratic Party and the liberal news media "

Sorry chump change, I still despise Hillary, and I hope they flush your bank accounts down the chute to the families. If you were a man you'd accept responsibility, not keep on spreading lies and smoke. Like her, you have no clue at all how a LOT of people really feel about you.

• Like 3

He's such an ass. 

Harassing people who lost their children. 

It's times like this when you wish for a Hell with a special place reserved just for people like him.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

He's such an ass. 

It's times like this when you wish for a Hell with a special place reserved just for people like him.

I'm honestly convinced that the dude just has mental issues. I'm not so sure that he's morally backwards as much as it is mentally deranged. :blink:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

I'm honestly convinced that the dude just has mental issues. I'm not so sure that he's morally backwards as much as it is mentally deranged. :blink:

I cut him exactly zero slack.

Some people are just ***holes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I cut him exactly zero slack.

Some people are just ***holes.

True. Not everything is a mental condition. Sometimes you're just a dick.

Although I have seen a few rants of his that leave me questioning his sanity.

Most recent one being his rant against Brian Stelter (I think that's his name, idk.)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Aquila King said:

True. Not everything is a mental condition. Sometimes you're just a dick.

Although I have seen a few rants of his that leave me questioning his sanity.

Most recent one being his rant against Brian Stelter (I think that's his name, idk.)

I just think he figured out the crazier the sounded, the more money he made. 

I mean...he told the judge he's just an actor.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

I just think he figured out the crazier the sounded, the more money he made. 

I mean...he told the judge he's just an actor.

If he's an actor, then he's a damn good one. Deserves an Oscar.

It's really hard for me to watch this without seeing him worthy of being hauled off to a mental institution in a straight-jacket:

I think he puts it on thick because he's rolling in the dough, and he doesn't care who he hurts.

• Like 2

I think he puts it on thick because he's rolling in the dough, and he doesn't care who he hurts.

That may very well be the case. Although I can't help but to wonder sometimes if he really is that crazy. Lord knows legions of his followers are, so why not him?

• Like 1

Yeah, well, people can be crazy and still accomplish things. 

They're just crazy things.

• Like 1

Maybe we're both right.

Maybe he's both crazy AND an ***hole.

• Like 1

Yeah, well, people can be crazy and still accomplish things. 

They're just crazy things.

This last election sure proved that to be true. <_<

Some people are simply not able to have empathy for others, its all about them. From what I have seen he seems to be one of those people who simply don't care that what he says hurt other people, as long as he makes money doing it. :no:

Its not uncommon for people to be taken in by their own lies. I think he have played this role for so long that he now believes what he says. 

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 4

54 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

He's such an ass. 

Whats even more pathetic than anything one could say about Jones  are the people who utilize tragedies  in hopes of taking away the second amendment. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Whats even more pathetic than anything one could say about Jones  are the people who utilize tragedies  in hopes of taking away the second amendment. 

I'm not for taking away the second amendment, however...

harassing people who have lost their children, tragically, is disgusting and inexcusable...no matter where you are, politically. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Curious as to why you felt the need to deflect to something like that here. Are you an Alex Jones supporter or something?

1 minute ago, Aquila King said:

Curious as to why you felt the need to deflect to something like that here. Are you an Alex Jones supporter or something?

She is.

15 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

So you think its in any way excusable to harass parents who have just lost a child ? 

Wow..........

15 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

She is.

You don't know me... you can think what you want about me... but it doesn't mean that  what you think  about me is always  true . I doubt that  Alex Jones would ever  lose his base... due to the fact that when people first start waking up to things going on they always come across Alex Jones first.... but the beauty in it is that they continue to grow and  learn and don't need Alex Jones to explain it to them... So regardless of what trouble he may find himself in from time to time...the people who are woke will remain woke...I haven't tuned into Jones since we won the election...but I sure am thankful for all that he has done in helping spread the truth about Hillary Clinton. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

So you think its in any way excusable to harass parents who have just lost a child ? 

Wow..........

On the contrary... I don't think it's cool to harass anyone or to utilize such  for political reasons. 

44 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Doesn't surprise me... <_<

Did Coopers green screen surprise you? It surprised me. I thought that was disgusting...not  because they utilized a green screen but because they tried to trick people into thinking he was actually at the funeral. That's sick. 

• The topic was locked