Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alex Jones concedes Sandy Hook not a hoax

Czero 101

Supporting the families and attacking the families are two different rhings Ella.

Nothing Anderson Cooper has done has lead to the victims of mass shootings families recieving death threats.

Alex Jones and the other conspiracy spinners who think it is ok to victimise these grieving families for thier political purposes need to be held accountable for the actual harm they cause.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

I doubt that  Alex Jones would ever  lose his base...

Given that his base has absolutely no care in the world about reality or any actual objective facts about the real world, and simply asserts basically everything out of thin air, I don't doubt that his base will still support him no matter what. That's exactly what terrifies me about them.

There's nothing I or anyone else could ever say or do to convince you otherwise because everything you believe in has absolutely no factual basis in reality with nothing to back it up, along with a myriad of logical fallacies and blind sophistry masquerading as some sort of arguments. It's just one big bag of reactionary emotionalism that filters out any rational thought.

So you're right, Alex Jones will likely never lose his base, but not because he happens to be right. They'll stay because they're just as psychotic and delusional as he is.

22 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Did Coopers green screen surprise you? It surprised me. I thought that was disgusting...not  because they utilized a green screen but because they tried to trick people into thinking he was actually at the funeral. That's sick. 

I honestly have no earthly idea what you're talking about. Please enlighten me.

As much as the sandyhook conspiracy sickens me to my stomache. I don't think we can make blanket statements about Alex Jones' base.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

I honestly have no earthly idea what you're talking about. Please enlighten me.

It's a conspiracy theory that claims Anderson Cooper used a green screen to pretend he was at the funeral of Sandyhook students. It has been debunked several times but then again so has the flat earth and moon landing hoax conspricies. 

You can't make people see reality. That is why the likes of Alex Jones and other conspiracy outlets that claim to be news sources (when it suits them) are so dangerous.

And why, even the Pope claimed that fake news was the greatest risk currently to our society. He wasn't talking about Trump stories, he was talking about the things that twist peoples morals and turn them into monsters. Like the Crisis actor stories that victimise people who are already grieving.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Kismit said:

It's a conspiracy theory that claims Anderson Cooper used a green screen to pretend he was at the funeral of Sandyhook students. It has been debunked several times but then again so has the flat earth and moon landing hoax conspricies. 

You can't make people see reality. That is why the likes of Alex Jones and other conspiracy outlets that claim to be news sources (when it suits them) are so dangerous.

And why, even the Pope claimed that fake news was the greatest risk currently to our society. He wasn't talking about Trump stories, he was talking about the things that twist peoples morals and turn them into monsters. Like the Crisis actor stories that victimise people who are already grieving.

Thanks for letting me know, I had no clue.

10 minutes ago, Kismit said:

As much as the sandyhook conspiracy sickens me to my stomache. I don't think we can make blanket statements about Alex Jones' base.

I'm not entirely sure how you can be a 'reasonable' Alex Jones supporter, given that practically everything he says and does is absolute lunacy. But I guess in the off chance of some reasonable person simply being horrendously ill-informed, I'll happily concede.

Oh boy! Not sure what is scarier, this low life or the low lifes who have made him rich. 

The best place for him and his followers are padded cells.

He does mention god a lot, so are his fans just the religious nuts no one else wants in their churches? 

I just can not fathom how this guy is allowed to get away with his rants, he is obviously mentally unstable.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Kismit said:

I'm growing rather tired of people claiming how open minded they are and then making blanket statements about any other section of society. They justify it as everything but blatant bigotry, simply because someone has a different political opinion or religion.

I read both extreme left and right websites. It doesn't mean I support either side. I just want to know what the crazies are doing. I hate it because when I read them it seems as if I'm a supporter.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I'm growing rather tired of people claiming how open minded they are and then making blanket statements about any other section of society. They justify it as everything but blatant bigotry, simply because someone has a different political opinion or religion.

I read both extreme left and right websites. It doesn't mean I support either side. I just want to know what the crazies are doing. I hate it because when I read them it seems as if I'm a supporter.

I'm just all for the indiviual. I can hold an individual accountable based on the merit of thier actions. But I can not guess at the motives behind individual behaivior and label it a group thing.

When it comes to politics, I am a left leaning individual, but I sometimes sway conservative. I feel both sides of the debate are needed for the integrity of the other one. Keeping your news options open is good. I personally don't think of infowars as news though, it is a conspiracy chanel.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Keeping your news options open is good. I personally don't think of infowars as news though, it is a conspiracy chanel.

I can't say, because I've never read it. Pretty much the only time I see a reference to it is on this site. :P

• Like 1

9 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

He did that a long time ago.

Yes he did - and not sure but I think he is fairly confident that he would win the case being brought against him -

Sandy Hook was a hideous crime and every parents nightmare - bless those little children and every family that suffered..

Alex Jones sets the record straight and gives his final statement on Sandy Hook.

Edited by bee
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Michelle said:

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it"...... Aristotle

link

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Kismit said:

Wow you being from New Zealand and all I thought you would have a deeper knowledge of these subjects.

8 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Wow you being from New Zealand and all I thought you would have a deeper knowledge of these subjects.

I bow to your intellectual apptitude which is so incredibly apparent in this post.

It exudes wisdom.

ETA. Looks like we can both do sarcasm.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Kismit said:

Nor should they about Jones himself over this. Of course they will, While you folks were tuning into to the second amendment haters, there were many people talking about the many inconsistencies, lies an outright strange things that happened during and after Sandy Hook.  Now I'm not saying it didn't happen, but it most certainly wasn't as it seemed. Even had the classic false flag drill going on the same day, like with nearly every single other tragic event over the last 20 years. There are still many things that don't add up that main stream has you convinced you shouldn't look into, cause....children.

Also to the person you said he "harassed the parents" mmm no he didn't. He didn't try to contact any of them at all.

6 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Nor should they about Jones himself over this. Of course they will, While you folks were tuning into to the second amendment haters, there were many people talking about the many inconsistencies, lies an outright strange things that happened during and after Sandy Hook.  Now I'm not saying it didn't happen, but it most certainly wasn't as it seemed. Even had the classic false flag drill going on the same day, like with nearly every single other tragic event over the last 20 years. There are still many things that don't add up that main stream has you convinced you shouldn't look into, cause....children.

Also to the person you said he "harassed the parents" mmm no he didn't. He didn't try to contact any of them at all.

"You folk?" Haven't I just recently pointed out in this thread how unhelpfull that kind of commentary is.

Someone is certainly using these things for political gain and profit. But I believe the answer is much simpler than the so called second amendment haters.

16 minutes ago, Kismit said:

"You folk?"

Yes, you folks who are ripping this guy apart with your msm led talking points, about something you most likely know very little about.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

Yes, you folks who are ripping this guy apart with your msm led talking points, about something you most likely know very little about.

Very nice guesses. Excellent assumptions and rudness personified.

You do not know me or what I know. Nore do you know what other posters here know.  

This man has helped perpetrate a story that has victimised grieving families. Over a prolonged period of time. 

Which has lead to this sort of thing.

Do not assume others are idiots because they do not agree with you. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Kismit said:

Supporting the families and attacking the families are two different rhings Ella.

Nothing Anderson Cooper has done has lead to the victims of mass shootings families recieving death threats.

Alex Jones and the other conspiracy spinners who think it is ok to victimise these grieving families for thier political purposes need to be held accountable for the actual harm they cause.

My motto has never been by any means necessary for the end justifies the means....So... in my view of things... when people start questioning things ...like JFK or  how we were lied to about things for agendas to flow in motion...for example when Then-Secretary of State Madeleine Albright’s quote, calmly asserting that U.S. policy objectives were worth the sacrifice of half a million Arab children, has been much quoted in the Arabic press. It’s also been cited in the United States in alternative commentary on the September 11 attacks (e.g., Alexander Cockburn, New York Press, 9/26/01).

https://fair.org/extra/we-think-the-price-is-worth-it/

do not lecture me about my first amendment rights,ever...for I understand them very well. They go hand in hand with the second one. 

eta

You can not blame what a "possible whacked out  liberal"  teen has done on others. 

Edited by Ellapennella

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

You certainly were saying it in December 2012. 

2 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

do not lecture me about my first amendment rights,ever...for I understand them very well. They go hand in hand with the second one. 

Knock it off Ella.

4 minutes ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Knock it off Ella.

The FBI has dropped the ball before ...

10 hours ago, Kismit said:

I don't feel comfortable talking about the sandy hook tragedy because of all that surrounds it. I don't blame Alex Jones for it tho. It seems like his first amendment was being trampled on. We dealt with the last administration here in the United States whereas they were trying to politically control our thoughts and what we were or should say. So many of us are still protective about that...because we recognize it when we see it happening. 

5 hours ago, bee said:

Yes he did - and not sure but I think he is fairly confident that he would win the case being brought against him -

Sandy Hook was a hideous crime and every parents nightmare - bless those little children and every family that suffered..

Alex Jones sets the record straight and gives his final statement on Sandy Hook.

I watched that just last night...actually I was unaware that this was even going on. I grew tired of Alex Jones after the election but I am thankful and will always remember that they supported the Nation in a great time of need ...that was pretty cool and I think they will do it again if ever a need be there. 

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

I can understand to a point of how people do not know of nor do they recognize  the level of conspiracy that goes on around the globe within governments...but to refuse to learn about it I can't understand...maybe it's fear of looking into it?

A false flag for instance..I bet you that there's people who think this statement was made up by Alex Jones and Infowars...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kismit said:

Someone is certainly using these things for political gain and profit. But I believe the answer is much simpler than the so called second amendment haters.

The bolded : It's more than admitted and fought for by democrats all of the time along with our first amendment. So what is your simple answer?

• The topic was locked