Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alex Jones concedes Sandy Hook not a hoax

Czero 101

14 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Without googling it seems I recall he was a mentally challenged kid who suffered with Asperger's or something similar and I think his mom was maybe single and if I recall it sounded like she had a hard time handling him.

Why do you ask?  

Just asking to see what people actually know about the whole thing. 

eta

So...these individuals who want nothing more but to shut Alex Jones down ...have they expressed any resentment for the  individual who took care of  Lanza ...the one who watched over him?

his illness became so severe he broke off relations with almost everyone in his life and secluded himself in his bedroom, where he spent lonely hours playing violent video games and obsessing over mass murderers.

http://www.newsweek.com/why-adam-lanza-did-it-226565

Edited by Ellapennella

2 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

It was utilized like a weapon . I suppose once you start removing gender identity all sorts of bad crap will happen too.

Why? Do you think the current gender paradigms are natural? 

36 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

You can say you don't hate gay people but when you spend decades trying to convince Americans that being gay equals being a pedophile your actions betray your words. 

That also answers your question about whether Christianity in totality should be labeled a hate group. Of course it shouldn't, just the branches of it which actively use it as an excuse to hate. 

There are many hate groups out there. Some are more acceptable to certain people than others. Oddly, Farrakhan's sermons were removed from online after it was revealed he was Obama's mentor. Obama and Hillary were also anti-gay marriage until they "evolved", if you believe they weren't just pandering for votes. Hillary's mentor was a recruiter for the KKK, Robert Byrd, until he "reformed" and became revered by the Democratic party.

Louis Farrakhan heads the Nation of Islam, a group he has led since 1977 and that is based on a somewhat bizarre and fundamentally anti-white theology. Farrakhan is an antisemite who routinely accuses Jews of manipulating the U.S. government and controlling the levers of world power.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/louis-farrakhan

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Why? Do you think the current gender paradigms are natural? 

Nature declares it to be so. You could start with looking into the reproduction system there are only two genders. 

5 minutes ago, Michelle said:

There are many hate groups out there. Some are more acceptable to certain people than others. Oddly, Farrakhan's sermons were removed from online after it was revealed he was Obama's mentor. Obama and Hillary were also anti-gay marriage until they "evolved", if you believe they weren't just pandering for votes. Hillary's mentor was a recruiter for the KKK, Robert Byrd, until he "reformed" and became revered by the Democratic party.

Louis Farrakhan heads the Nation of Islam, a group he has led since 1977 and that is based on a somewhat bizarre and fundamentally anti-white theology. Farrakhan is an antisemite who routinely accuses Jews of manipulating the U.S. government and controlling the levers of world power.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/louis-farrakhan

Nah ive personally heard too many first hand accounts of Hillary's disregard for humans for me to have any doubt that she was a bigot. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

Nature declares it to be so. You could start with looking into the reproduction system there are only two genders. 

Physically sure, but not mentally or spiritually. Nature makes, and always has, folks who don't fit into the established paradigms of sexuality.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Nah ive personally heard too many first hand accounts of Hillary's disregard for humans for me to have any doubt that she was a bigot. 

And... what about Barry ? What are you giving him a free pass or something?

5 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

And... what about Barry ? What are you giving him a free pass or something?

No I just haven't been given first hand accounts of his actions like I have Hillary. 

I honestly don't know the recentness or full depth of Obama and Farakhan's relationship. I'll have to do some research into it to be honest because the right's character assassination game is strong. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Physically sure, but not mentally or spiritually. Nature makes, and always has, folks who don't fit into the established paradigms of sexuality.  

What is your spiritual path, do you have one? mentally what do you say you are? physically what are you?

I think Lanza was messed up mentally & spiritually. 

eta

mentally what do you feel you are...

eta

mentally what do you know you are...

Edited by Ellapennella

Just now, Ellapennella said:

What is your spiritual path, do you have one? mentally what do you say you are? physically what are you?

IDK I grew up in the Christian church. Everything from small 50 member churches all the way to 10k member "megachurches". The inconsistencies in the religion and the people simply became too much for me to overlook and I eventually made the decision that the church is not a healthy place for my children and cut the ties and walked away. 

Mentally I'm male, physically I'm male , and I do love me some women. Got nothing but love for folks who are wired differently than me though. 

• Like 4

Just now, Farmer77 said:

IDK I grew up in the Christian church. Everything from small 50 member churches all the way to 10k member "megachurches". The inconsistencies in the religion and the people simply became too much for me to overlook and I eventually made the decision that the church is not a healthy place for my children and cut the ties and walked away. 

Mentally I'm male, physically I'm male , and I do love me some women. Got nothing but love for folks who are wired differently than me though. 

So...the inconsistency of Christianity..whatever that means... was not healthy for your children but the fight for allowing non-gender bathrooms are healthy for them?  

9 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I'll have to do some research into it to be honest because the right's character assassination game is strong. 

I gave you a link to one the most left wing organizations in the US. :blink:

11 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

No I just haven't been given first hand accounts of his actions like I have Hillary. 

I honestly don't know the recentness or full depth of Obama and Farakhan's relationship. I'll have to do some research into it to be honest because the right's character assassination game is strong. 

Right..cause Farrakhan was the only American hating group Barry was ever affiliated with... 

Just now, Ellapennella said:

So...the inconsistency of Christianity..whatever that means... was not healthy for your children but the fight for allowing non-gender bathrooms are healthy for them?  

By inconsistency I mean a couple of things, specifically xenophobia, bigotry and the insistence that one remains ignorant. 

I do believe that in creating a society focusing on equality we are doing what is best and most healthy for our children. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I gave you a link to one the most left wing organizations in the US. :blink:

Hey thanks! I forgot you posted that. I'll start there. 

I knew of Obama and Farahkans relationship, so I didn't explore your link,  but like I said to Ella I don't know all the details so I will now. 

• Like 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

By inconsistency I mean a couple of things, specifically xenophobia, bigotry and the insistence that one remains ignorant. 

I do believe that in creating a society focusing on equality we are doing what is best and most healthy for our children. 

You're starting to sound like Hillary..

1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

Right..cause Farrakhan was the only American hating group Barry was ever affiliated with... 

I hear he was also groomed by Kissinger.

Just to be clear I'm not defending Obama here. Like I said I have just had first hand accounts given to me of Hillarys behavior. 

2 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

You're starting to sound like Hillary..

The difference between you and I is I never believed it when she said it. 

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

The difference between you and I is I never believed it when she said it. 

you never believed what?

4 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

you never believed what?

Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Trickle Down Theory, that half the country was deplorable?...

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2

I do believe gender specific excrement rooms are a natural evolution. Honestly, only through foolish government could we evolve to the point any man in his right mind would have the guts to attempt to enter a bathroom with my daughters.

50 years ago we, as a nation, knew exactly what kind of trash excuse of a man wanted to enter a bathroom with little girls. Ha

Easy compromise-require three bathrooms-full fem, full male or uncertain.

But whatever, I have been called a racist bigot for supporting immigration laws. Funny thing, I actually work with a few guys from south of the border, only one has his citizenship, the others are at various stages of becoming citizens. None are illegal, all campaigned for trump and support the wall.

They love this country and want to see it prosperous so they can prosper. That's American.

Per the topic, Jones is just making money-I actually wonder if he isnt employed by an abc as a disinfo engineer, or perhaps to rally a select group of folks for different purposes... 

Ella, alot of folks notice something isn't right, then go looking for answers on the internet and are immediately confronted by Alex . I was aware before I found AJ, thank MHP I was aware enough of various kinds of idiots I didnt stay long.

I find the gender specific batheooms argument redundant when I see unisex bathrooms in small business'.

One loo. Means anyone can use it.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Wes83 said:

Per the topic, Jones is just making money-I actually wonder if he isnt employed by an abc as a disinfo engineer, or perhaps to rally a select group of folks for different purposes... 

The Mercers would be my guess and I think you're dead on point about being there to rally a select group of folks. I think they saw in 2016 the political landscape shift to a point where they figured using him and his followers would tip the scale and get them a foothold in the WH. 

• The topic was locked

This thread went about as well as expected. Closed.

• Like 3