Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Czero 101

Alex Jones concedes Sandy Hook not a hoax

100 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

preacherman76
4 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

I can understand to a point of how people do not know of nor do they recognize  the level of conspiracy that goes on around the globe within governments...but to refuse to learn about it I can't understand...maybe it's fear of looking into it?

A false flag for instance..I bet you that there's people who think this statement was made up by Alex Jones and Infowars...

The reason why is because msm points the finger and says ‘oh look crazy Jones is at it again’ setting in the idea that what was said is crazy and not worth looking into. That you are crazy to even give it a second look. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellapennella
5 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

The reason why is because msm points the finger and says ‘oh look crazy Jones is at it again’ setting in the idea that what was said is crazy and not worth looking into. That you are crazy to even give it a second look. 

I don't have a problem with his kind of craziness I have a problem with the liberals craziness. They were pretty violent during the course of this election...who are they listening to? That's just it tho..he has always stated to show him where he is wrong about it because the information he gets about things are coming from where exactly?

eta

I doubt infowars is correct 100% of the time. 

 

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
31 minutes ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

You certainly were saying it in December 2012. 

I was saying there certainly was something not right about the whole thing. And yes I certainly did ponder wether it was a false flag. And that was before I heard a word about it from Jones. I still believe that. I think it might not have been as I first saw it. That’s only cause I feel I underestimated just how evil these people are. 

There are a great many things about the situation that most people are just unaware of. That is the truth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellapennella
Just now, preacherman76 said:

I was saying there certainly was something not right about the whole thing. And yes I certainly did ponder wether it was a false flag. And that was before I heard a word about it from Jones. I still believe that. I think it might not have been as I first saw it. That’s only cause I feel I underestimated just how evil these people are. 

There are a great many things about the situation that most people are just unaware of. That is the truth. 

Excuse me.... but do you remember the man that he had on as a guest...the one who developed the system of safety procedures after columbine? He tried to come forward and was silenced. Do you know who I'm asking about? What's his name? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
2 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

I don't have a problem with his kind of craziness I have a problem with the liberals craziness. They were pretty violent during the course of this election...who are they listening to? That's just it tho..he has always stated to show him where he is wrong about it because the information he gets about things are coming from where exactly?

eta

I doubt infowars is correct 100% of the time. 

 

No they are definitely not right 100% of the time. At least he’s not anywhere near as outright deceptive as msm though. 

Even take the Pizza gate thing. It sucks he had to walk that back. There is a lot of things about that place that would have everyone scratching their heads if msm didn’t label it crazy right out the gate. Most of the people who call it crazy don’t even know the half of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

Excuse me.... but do you remember the man that he had on as a guest...the one who developed the system of safety procedures after columbine? He tried to come forward and was silenced. Do you know who I'm asking about? What's his name? 

I do remember him, but I don’t remember his name. That guy uncovered massive amounts of strange things about Sandyhook. Took him over a year of investigating I believe. By then though you were crazy to even bring it up. So all his efforts aren’t even known by most. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellapennella
1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

No they are definitely not right 100% of the time. At least he’s not anywhere near as outright deceptive as msm though. 

Even take the Pizza gate thing. It sucks he had to walk that back. There is a lot of things about that place that would have everyone scratching their heads if msm didn’t label it crazy right out the gate. Most of the people who call it crazy don’t even know the half of it. 

That's another topic that's uncomfortable to talk about...that's just it no one wants to be that crazy guy who will talk about it...for fear of being ridiculed for not going along with the flow of msm I suppose.I think that my main question about AJ was always wondering why he remained so long. But yeah it does suck that he had to walk that back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76

Notice another thing. The OP's article is flat out lying. Alex conceded that LONG before this lawsuit came out. YEARS before. Yet here they are saying the law suit forced him to say it. This is a direct and easily proven lie. Yet they are not evil conspiring liars. Hmmm? I have never once read a msm article on Jones that wasn't flat out lying about him in one way or another. I used to show that every time something was posted about him here. Till I realized it just didn't matter. People are going to think what they want regardless of the truth.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
15 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

That's another topic that's uncomfortable to talk about...that's just it no one wants to be that crazy guy who will talk about it...for fear of being ridiculed for not going along with the flow of msm I suppose.I think that my main question about AJ was always wondering why he remained so long. But yeah it does suck that he had to walk that back.

Certainly. Trump has waged an all out war on human trafficking. Last I saw, which was months ago, they were up to 10,000 arrests. Unprecedented. Yet we never hear a word about it from msm. Why?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellapennella
13 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Notice another thing. The OP's article is flat out lying. Alex conceded that LONG before this lawsuit came out. YEARS before. Yet here they are saying the law suit forced him to say it. This is a direct and easily proven lie. Yet they are not evil conspiring liars. Hmmm? I have never once read a msm article on Jones that wasn't flat out lying about him in one way or another. I used to show that every time something was posted about him here. Till I realized it just didn't matter. People are going to think what they want regardless of the truth.

Isn't that how a form of psychological programming  works on people? It's very true.  

Edited by Ellapennella

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellapennella
15 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Certainly. Trump has waged an all out war on human trafficking. Last I saw, which was months ago, they were up to 10,000 arrests. Unprecedented. Yet we never hear a word about it from msm. Why?

That's a really good question. Why are they not disclosing that on the news? I've heard AJ talk about the elites appetite in that area. 

eta

and wondered how he still lives.

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellapennella

I suppose it's easier to blame Alex Jones...

 

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellapennella
1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

Notice another thing. The OP's article is flat out lying. Alex conceded that LONG before this lawsuit came out. YEARS before. Yet here they are saying the law suit forced him to say it. This is a direct and easily proven lie. Yet they are not evil conspiring liars. Hmmm? I have never once read a msm article on Jones that wasn't flat out lying about him in one way or another. I used to show that every time something was posted about him here. Till I realized it just didn't matter. People are going to think what they want regardless of the truth.

What I mean by psychological programming in response to your post is  that when the msm telegraphs & televises a narrative in which they slander a person place or thing...people take it in... it circulates around in thought and in discussion ...which controls how one now views or thinks of the object spoken without research because of a narrative that was seen & heard on t.v or read in a paper. It's psychological programming at times. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellapennella
1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

I do remember him, but I don’t remember his name. That guy uncovered massive amounts of strange things about Sandyhook. Took him over a year of investigating I believe. By then though you were crazy to even bring it up. So all his efforts aren’t even known by most. 

I'd like to find a video of him being interviewed because he was the guy who placed all of  the security measures in place after Columbine and yet when S.H happened he at first thought it was not a false flag event until he noticed everything not going accordingly as it should have being that he was the guy that specialized the steps that first respondents were suppose to take and all... 

eta

he started noticing things were not right and became suspicious that it was a false flag.

Edited by Ellapennella

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose

There's no excuse for still being an Alex Jones fan after Sandy Hook and Pizzagate.

None.

If someone is here defending him, I've got no patience for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellapennella
4 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Notice another thing. The OP's article is flat out lying. Alex conceded that LONG before this lawsuit came out. YEARS before. Yet here they are saying the law suit forced him to say it. This is a direct and easily proven lie. Yet they are not evil conspiring liars. Hmmm? I have never once read a msm article on Jones that wasn't flat out lying about him in one way or another. I used to show that every time something was posted about him here. Till I realized it just didn't matter. People are going to think what they want regardless of the truth.

Here's an example ...The  Southern Poverty Law Center now labels people hate groups by  calling people hate groups... which puts them out of business. They called the Family Research Council a hate group...so once you're labeled a hate group you become a target. One man was so enraged about what the Southern Poverty Law Center  said about the Family Research Center that he went to their headquarters to kill people... fortunately he was stopped. He told the judge that he was there to kill as many of them as possible because they were a hate group "politically labeled by the southern poverty law center".

Have you noticed that this has become a trend politically? It seems to have started with the word " tolerance".

eta

 

 

Edited by Ellapennella

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
12 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

One man was so enraged about what the Southern Poverty Law Center  said about the Family Research Center that he went to their headquarters to kill people... fortunately he was stopped.

While I actually agree about the overall point of people taking things too far .......

Have you read the things that the Family Research Center has said?  They are a group, they hate gays, they are a group of people who get together to share their hatred of gays. Therefore they are a hate group. 

 

Edited by Farmer77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellapennella
16 hours ago, Kismit said:

As much as the sandyhook conspiracy sickens me to my stomache. I don't think we can make blanket statements about Alex Jones' base.

  What are the disturbing facts about Adam Lanza ...and what was known about him prior to that day? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellapennella
12 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

While I actually agree about the overall point of people taking things too far .......

Have you read the things that the Family Research Center has said?  They are a group, they hate gays, they are a group of people who get together to share their hatred of gays. Therefore they are a hate group. 

 

I suppose in your view of them...Christianity should be labeled a hate group too. @ 2 min 17 seconds  Gen. Jerry Boykin Family Research Council Executive Vice President says No he does not hate gay people. 

eta

"tolerance" was a word that was pushed forcefully in peoples faces  that if they didn't agree with another persons way they were targeted a hate group..example non gender bathrooms. 

 

Edited by Ellapennella

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
10 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

suppose in your view of them...Christianity should be labeled a hate group too. @ 2 min 17 seconds  Gen. Jerry Boykin Family Research Council Executive Vice President says No he does not hate gay people. 

You can say you don't hate gay people but when you spend decades trying to convince Americans that being gay equals being a pedophile your actions betray your words. 

That also answers your question about whether Christianity in totality should be labeled a hate group. Of course it shouldn't, just the branches of it which actively use it as an excuse to hate. 

 

Quote

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. Galatians 5.22-23
 

 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellapennella
1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

You can say you don't hate gay people but when you spend decades trying to convince Americans that being gay equals being a pedophile your actions betray your true spirit. 

That also answers your question about whether Christianity in totality should be labeled a hate group. Of course it shouldn't, just the branches of it which actively use it as an excuse to hate. 

 

 

Those sorts of monsters are in many groups. It seems  like you're being selective when the Southern Poverty Law Center  have also label other people who speak out against the atrocities they've experienced  like in Islam for example  but the group SPLC has also labeled them as being a hate group for speaking out  against Islam.

Obviously I don't agree with everything everyone says and does but... I know when a group is labeling others as targets to shut them down... because politically it helps their cause.

On the topic of S.H What do you know about Adam Lanza prior before the day he did what he did? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

On the topic of S.H What do you know about Adam Lanza prior before the day he did what he did? 

Without googling it seems I recall he was a mentally challenged kid who suffered with Asperger's or something similar and I think his mom was maybe single and if I recall it sounded like she had a hard time handling him.

Why do you ask?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellapennella
20 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

You can say you don't hate gay people but when you spend decades trying to convince Americans that being gay equals being a pedophile your actions betray your true spirit. 

That also answers your question about whether Christianity in totality should be labeled a hate group. Of course it shouldn't, just the branches of it which actively use it as an excuse to hate. 

 

 

Did you catch this? 

eta

"tolerance" was a word that was pushed forcefully in peoples faces  that if they didn't agree with another persons way they were targeted a hate group..example non gender bathrooms. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, Ellapennella said:

tolerance" was a word that was pushed forcefully in peoples faces  that if they didn't agree with another persons way they were targeted a hate group..example non gender bathrooms. 

 

Just like with political correctness I think this is a baby with the bathwater situation. 

Tolerance isn't bad. Tolerance is a good thing. People just use it, like anything else, as a weapon. 

Once you start talking about removing tolerance you open the door for all kinds of bad crap to start happening. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellapennella
2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Just like with political correctness I think this is a baby with the bathwater situation. 

Tolerance isn't bad. Tolerance is a good thing. People just use it, like anything else, as a weapon. 

Once you start talking about removing tolerance you open the door for all kinds of bad crap to start happening. 

It was utilized like a weapon . I suppose once you start removing gender identity all sorts of bad crap will happen too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.