Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help to understand

Jonce

Hello, I'm experiencing things that others might say is psychic or strange it's been going on ever since I was little I would see things like little freckles of lights and figures that would only last a second. Over the years it has grown stronger now I can see only when it's dark a plasma like aura coming from my body and it follows me if I would swing my arm I also have premonitions really strong ones. I usually don't come on here but tonight hit me because I was visualizing my energy like an electric shield I wanted to see if I would be able to see it just how I see everything else but no I did not only see freckles of it I felt it it was a tingling sensation like I never felt before and I still feel it in the palm of my hands right now as I'm typing this the feeling I felt when I put my two finger tips together and then pulled them apart it was like I was being taken over by energy I felt everything.                                                                   What is happening to me or what has been happening to me?

• Like 1

If you are serious. You have the ability to read aura. An electromagnetic field comprised of smaller fields generated by the movement of blood threw your body your organs including skin_ and exothermic radiation. Everyone has psychic potential. At a point in time "phychic" ability was just as common as your legs. But evolution recognized the need to alter the make up of the brain. Not irradicating this extra sense or making it vestigile. But instead putting it into a state of dormancy atleast to your concious mind. Its the same reasoning as why your brain ignores the sound of your blood in your ear or ignores your nose so that its not seen. As the world changed we became desensitised to it. As it became a subconcious device like breathing.  

They should have a spectrum of colour. Based on there body tempeture fluxuations if you can see aura. This is caused by mood nurological activity anatomical make up biological make up and physical/mental health. Giving the aura a dominant colour like a mood ring, this is essentially a thermometer. But based on disruptions in the, colour the colour itself, and its consistency, you can accurate determine what is occuring within another human. The field is what gives empaths there abilities. Otherwise known as psychic vampires, they can absorb information/energy threw the taurus field interaction. Giving them feelings of being lighter heaver sad mad happy fearful guilty warm cold etc. Its a hivemind like state of awareness

It is also important to understand that your eyes are not seeing them. Your mind the most powerful computer ever is laying it over reality like augmented reality. Nothing magical. Your field intercepts info your mind displays it in a way you can ve aware of it. All of this is speculation and theory. So i hope it helps. and i cant tell you the whole truth until i know your not lieing in order to be different or act out a fantasy of some sort. I have only met one other human in my life that could read aura. If your serious i can teach you some crazy stuff. none of that online spell bullcrap or fortune telling. Or escapist role playing that is so common. Actual info that could give you the ability to use this gift to help others. Even draw people who need help to you. You wanna know whats happening to you, your waking up.