Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump set to visit UK this summer

Still Waters

US president Donald Trump is planning on visiting the UK this summer, it is reported.

A visit for Trump, who has not visited the UK since he was elected to the White House in 2016, has been "pencilled in" for July, reports the Daily Mail.

Meanwhile an unnamed US official is reported to have told the Daily Telegraph that the president was looking at coming in the "late summer".

http://www.itv.com/news/2018-04-21/donald-trump-uk-summer-visit-pencilled-in/

• Like 3

• The title was changed to Donald Trump set to visit UK this summer

He should make a "courtesy call" on the London Mayor - just to be polite of course...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Excellent! There'll be a boom in the market now for Donald Trump souvenir mugs! The price'll go thru the roof!

Image result for donald trump mug (Now $22.39 on ebay, watch the price zoom!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, stevewinn said:

Brilliant. should have been over here within weeks of being elected, But the hatred and the driven agenda from the Left wing media made it near impossible, so here we are two years after him becoming President and finally a state visit. Its embarrassing that the British establishment bowing to this left wing media as taken this long to organise the visit for the office of President of the United States of America. they are a weak lot in the UK Parliament. 

Theresa May's regime delayed inviting the Great man because of their bowing to the left wing media? What left wing media is that? The Guardian? They're even more fanatically rightwing than Ms.May herself these days. 

Edited by Vlad the Mighty
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, stevewinn said:

Brilliant. should have been over here within weeks of being elected, But the hatred and the driven agenda from the Left wing media made it near impossible, so here we are two years after him becoming President and finally a state visit. Its embarrassing that the British establishment bowing to this left wing media as taken this long to organise the visit for the office of President of the United States of America. they are a weak lot in the UK Parliament. 

Or Parliament recognized what an absolute train wreck of a human being Trump is all on their own.  A fancy job title doesn't change that. 

Like the old axiom says you can take the trash out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the trash. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Or Parliament recognized what an absolute train wreck of a human being Trump is all on their own.  A fancy job title doesn't change that. 

Like the old axiom says you can take the trash out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the trash. 

And it's a shame to see how many people will stoop to his level to try and outdo him. The lower he goes the lower the people who hate him go. They've become his reflection.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Michelle said:

And it's a shame to see how many people will stoop to his level to try and outdo him. The lower he goes the lower the people who hate him go. They've become his reflection.

Its really true. America is broken badly. 

I personally thought what British Parliament did in not extending him an invitation last year was the right thing to do and in the year since he has definitely proven them correct. At least when it comes to the human factors, reasonable people can disagree on the political. 

Oh gosh... the Liberati and SJW's are going to go absolutely CRAZY. I mean... even more so than usual. 

I'm looking forwards to some SERIOUS Trump Derangement Syndrome !

Hey, do you reckon we could get Bibbi Netenyahu to visit at the same time ? I've never actually SEEN a social justice warriors head explode, but I reckon that might do the trick ? :D 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

Besides bird watching my new favorite past time is watching people's heads explode. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The only reason trump hasn't visited before is Trump - he had opportunities but turned them down because of his fragile ego.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Taun said:

He should make a "courtesy call" on the London Mayor - just to be polite of course...

or surprise him by knocking on his door

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Hey, do you reckon we could get Bibbi Netenyahu to visit at the same time ? I've never actually SEEN a social justice warriors head explode, but I reckon that might do the trick ? :D 

why not, the UK Government is well known for entertaining war criminals. Pinochet, the rulers of Saudi Arabia, they've all had tea with the Queen ... 

And remember when Blair gave a medal to the late lamented Col. Gadaffi? 

Edited by Vlad the Mighty
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

why not, the UK Government is well known for entertaining war criminals. Pinochet, the rulers of Saudi Arabia, they've all had tea with the Queen ... 

And remember when Blair gave a medal to the late lamented Col. Gadaffi? 

Which of them was supposed to be the War Criminal ? :P 

Or was this a "Two-ser" :D 

I admire him for being willing to stand and take the abuse.  Not every person will do that.  Though I'm sure he'll give as good (or better) than he gets. ;)  Hopefully it won't break relations between us :w00t:

• Like 5

21 hours ago, stevewinn said:

I didn't see these MPs protesting the recent visit of the Saudi Crown Prince.

• Like 3

Just now, Black Monk said:

I didn't see these MPs protesting the recent visit of the Saudi Crown Prince.

I think a large part of the objection to Trump is he doesn't bother to hide his moral bankruptcy. Like it or not we have been programmed that our leaders suck but at least they play nice and pretend not to. Trump doesn't do that he flaunts his lack of morality and decency like a mob boss showing the neighborhood how powerful he is. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 21/04/2018 at 2:45 PM, stevewinn said:

Why? 

It took 3 years for Obama's first state visit. Why would a far more controversial president visit any earlier? 

7 hours ago, and then said:

I admire him for being willing to stand and take the abuse.  Not every person will do that.  Though I'm sure he'll give as good (or better) than he gets. ;)  Hopefully it won't break relations between us :w00t:

So willing to take the abuse that he wouldn't visit knowing there would be protests. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

you can take the trash out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the trash.

That would be known as a 'hate crime' in the UK.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2018 at 8:09 AM, Vlad the Mighty said:

Excellent! There'll be a boom in the market now for Donald Trump souvenir mugs! The price'll go thru the roof!

Image result for donald trump mug (Now $22.39 on ebay, watch the price zoom!)

*facepalm*

I remember when there used to be some dignity associated with the presidency. 

Lol. 

That's sure out the window.

• Like 2

Now I have to wonder if you turn it around whether or not the Presidential Seal is stamped on his ***.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Setton said:

Why? 

It took 3 years for Obama's first state visit. Why would a far more controversial president visit any earlier? 

Obama was over here within 4 months. (non state visit)

The non state visit by Trump was cancelled, because the left was up in arms, still reeling from the defeat - that's the trouble with the left they cant take a good shoeing in elections or referenda. only to them is Trump controversial.

• Haha 1