Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Advice needed with hearing and seeing strange

Hailsbear

Hi it wasnt long ago i was, I guess skeptical or more so believed there was nothing after death. But in the last few years i have experienced thing i never thought possible.

The night my brother passed away i was lying in bed more upset then i had ever been and the all of a sudden i felt a complete warmth come over me and instantly felt calm. Im not sure how long it lasted but then all of a sudden the warmth and calmness was gone. 

All my life I have been emotional and had "gut feelings" about people and places. Also silly things like drving down a road and thinking to myself "that speed limt it way to fast for this part of the road".  Then the next week the speed signs had all been lowered. I never really thought too much of it.

I have also see ot thought I saw a figure next to my bed and just new it was my brother only for a split second did i see it but it was the shape of my brother in his work uniform.

Also thought to myself that ihad forgotten what my brothers and nannas voices sounded like. Then that night was in bed andnall of a sudden Ibcouldnhear both of them (made me smile) not talking to me or even to each other but i knew it was them

Now this is what i dont understabd at all. I have been hearing childrens voices even when my kids r asleeep or not home. And very clearly i hear theword "MUM" in my ear.

They r just a few

I think i want to explore these things but wouldn't know where to start

It is not like I can really answer you either, Hails, but welcome to the UM forum :).

Whether we live past death, whether we reincarnate, whether psychic abilities even are real, if there is a God out there,  is all of it up to the individual to determine for themselves and then generally narrow down their studies to what is most important to them. 

Personally, I quite sure your brother came to comfort you and that we survive death, but, not everyone does think that.

If you are suddenly hearing child's voices, perhaps your siblings have reincarnated now, or not, it is up to you to decide how you believe.

Far as where to start just browse the forums here and read and see what you think. Some you will wince anyone could think that and other parts you might like to think over for a while. Life is a journey, not an arrival point :).

Have fun.

• Like 2

There's a rabbit hole to go down if that's what you're gonna choose.

That said, it'll just kick up more phenomena. 

What you should do is a simple banishment. Something from your belief system or you can find the LBRP on youtube.

• Like 1

I guess if it bothers you or you are frightened, then ChaosRose's advice is wisest and do not bother going out and learning enough to decide for yourself what you think.

It might help you most if you decide what it is you really want to know first and focus on that. 

Meh, it's not always about fear.

Sometimes it's about whether something is good for you or not.

A perfect place to start would be your doctor, there are several medical conditions that can cause visual and auditory hallucinations. 

Just get a check-up, discuss with your doctor, and go from there. 

So I have already been to docs tonget checked and I'm perfectly healthy.

Im not scared and it doesnt bother me. It intrigues me. I really used to think once it was over it was lights out for good. But with what I have witnessed and felt I think I want to explore it a little and try to understand. And not because of my brother but to explore what science can not prove. And to decide for myself what is and isn't "real."

• Like 1

I believe your focus may be to linear on the subject matter friend. Perhaps it isnt coorolated to death at all. Spells do not work nor do "banishments" atleast not ones youll learn from the internet.... or probably ever. For good reasons. Suppose that even for a second its not a ghost. Just a organism in it of itself. A wave with a conciousness. Sound familiar? Cough cough...(the universe)... what would that mean? Or if it was simply your conciousness interacting with your environment. Or vice versa. Assumptions are only bad when there deemed conclusive. All truth is incomplete. Not because of any falacy. Simply a consequence of growth. Your question has a answer, and i know it. But that doesnt mean youll understand if you here it. Dont believe what i say. Think about what i say. 

Not to say there isnt life after death. And its good that it fascinates you. Just know that once you go down this path. You will open more doors than you can walk through. And once you identify the pattern you cant unsee it.