Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I feel like someone is reaching out to me....

WitchyWoman16

Hi everyone! My name is Amber. Lately i have had this feeling that someone from beyond is trying to reach out to me. Can anyone offer assistance?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have been seeing white and grey orbs all around my house. I hear my name being called when I'm the only one here. And i just have a feeling that someone is right over my shoulder at all times. 

• Like 1

When you start hearing disembodied voices, it's not usually anything nice. 

Just do a simple banishment. 

And then dust. 

If you keep having that being watched feeling, it could be your electrical stuff is giving off too much EMF. Get it checked.

6 hours ago, WitchyWoman16 said:

I have been seeing white and grey orbs all around my house. I hear my name being called when I'm the only one here. And i just have a feeling that someone is right over my shoulder at all times. 

Like Rose said, a banishment using whatever ways your personal practices dictate. Nothing good comes out of staying in contact or trying to make more contact with them.

Yes You wanna Be Careful about not letting anything Bad in. But to Make Sure that No one is asking for your Help, I would Put an White Light of the Holy Spirit around you so no Bad can get in and then Ask if there is Anyone that need my Help. Then Go from there.  

On 4/24/2018 at 11:26 PM, WitchyWoman16 said:

Hello Amber,

My understanding and my experience with orbs is that they represent your connection to the elemental kingdom. There is nothing but love and support towards humans from this dimension of reality.

The likely number of beings who may want to reach out to you is quite vast. I see every one of those potentials as a good thing. Our society and our cultural mind set is that all unknown things are bad so be careful. If you can foster a more elevated perspective then I could do a reading for you on this. 

John

Things you want to know BEFORE reaching them. Be sure you have protection really can protect you. Some beings can be trickster or pretending. Remember mother said not to talk to strangers.