Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mind control documents released by accident

UM-Bot

24 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

In reality, we call it advertising and propaganda. You don't need to control peoples minds, only what they think.

https://sophia.stkate.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1032&context=shas_honors

What youre saying is these 'psycho electric weapons' were used to sell big macs.

Got it!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

What youre saying is these 'psycho electric weapons' were used to sell big macs.

Got it!

Yeah, a lot of people watch tv. 

On 27. 05. 2018. at 2:38 PM, Phaeton80 said:

When does this tinfoilhatter nonsense stop?! This conspiratorial nonsense is getting real old real fast. Everyone knows mindcontrol doesnt exist, you people need to stop binge watching netflix, its erm.. messing with your mind.

It is very subtile work

On 5/23/2018 at 8:16 AM, ChrLzs said:

While it doesn't hurt to be cautious, I think it can hurt to be over-terrified of EMF.  A person with high stress levels - eg anxiety from belief that EMF is very dangerous, or fear of 'chem'trails or whatever else - is likely to have many more problems with their overall health.

No properly controlled studies have yet shown health-related issues with 'normal' levels of EMF, but there is always the slim possibility that very high and/or very long exposure might cause problems in those with compromised immune systems, or during pregnancy.

I agree, there are so much completely unhealthy fearmongering in our era so it's no wonder people are more prone to cancer, not to mention common flu. Yet the WHO has gotten EMF back into the list of "potentially carcinogenous" agents in 2011, so the effect actually exists and I suspect its severity may be downplayed under the pressure from the mobile service providers, and may be even electric companies. Too much money is involved, and any place where there's too much money, there are lies, ads and info wars.

Edited by Chaldon
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 5/27/2018 at 6:22 AM, Phaeton80 said:

Got it!

Big Macs are good though. But it was the catchy music and toys that first attracted me to McDoanlds.

Now I just like the BIg Macs because of the sauce. Even though I can not make the sauce at home.

I think mind control is real.  While I haven't been "targeted" myself or subjected to mind control personally, I've seen some YouTube videos by people experiencing electronic harassment. Many of them really don't seem crazy to me, they seem like sane, rational people who have been subjected to some horrible stuff, and they believe strongly that the government is using mind control signals on them.  I was a skeptic, but after reading about it, I think they're telling the truth.  

There's a guy on another forum, who I've talked to for a while, and he started becoming subjected to electronic harassment.  The guy definitely does not strike me as crazy at all, and his claims were quite scary........ yet genuine.  It's hard to believe, but I think they occasionally pick people at random or something to test these devices on. And it's a seriously messed up experience.

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I think mind control is real.  While I haven't been "targeted" myself or subjected to mind control personally, I've seen some YouTube videos by people experiencing electronic harassment. Many of them really don't seem crazy to me, they seem like sane, rational people who have been subjected to some horrible stuff, and they believe strongly that the government is using mind control signals on them.  I was a skeptic, but after reading about it, I think they're telling the truth.  

They don't seem crazy except for the whole irrational belief that the government is using mind control on them.

I've seen a number of people make similar claims, when you look at their reasons it's a convoluted mess of mostly assumptions and very little evidence.

There's a guy on another forum, who I've talked to for a while, and he started becoming subjected to electronic harassment.  The guy definitely does not strike me as crazy at all, and his claims were quite scary........ yet genuine.  It's hard to believe, but I think they occasionally pick people at random or something to test these devices on. And it's a seriously messed up experience.

The same guy who claims his father in law got cancer because the FBI attacked his internet?

Misread that, I thought you said this forum.

Edited by Rlyeh

• 4 weeks later...