Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I feel like there is a knot in my heart

divija

It has been more than two years since I started my spiritual journey consciously. There have been many ways in which my life has changed. But one thing has remained constant: i feel a knot or lump right in the middle of my chest. I have tried meditating, cutting chords, ignoring it off as my habit of overthinking. Nothing really work. Can someone guide me as to what it might be esoterically? 

Thank you for taking the time to read and help

Is this knot something physical or something emotional? 

If it's physical then you really should get it checked out by your MD. If it's emotional perhaps you could try talking to someone you trust about your personal life challenges/situations. Just my 2 cents worth (I'm no expert on meditation so can't help you there). 

• Like 1

Barring medical concerns, as our dear mod, Lilly, has mentioned above, then consider the following.

Heartache, as in a disappointment or expectation of it? Anxiety also can do this to me and I have to relax and deal with it before I can get back on it again :)

Do you do any chakra work? If not try googling about that topic and adding it to your meditating process.

But, I will put my money on anxiety and stress.

welcome to UM :)

• 1 month later...

Ive expwrienced something xclose to this... I experienced it as self-hatred. Or grief. Try loving a part of yourself you havent before. Go through each part of your being loving each and every part of it. Try your hand at trying to experience yourself differently.. More lovingly.. Maybe energetically.. Athletically.. Beautifully.. Intelligently.. Seeing yourself as a loving being and that you are good enough for that love.