Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dream about flying things

VerdeICe

I dreamed I moved into a small house that was kind of a dump. I had way to many dogs and they all smelled awful. Eventually my grandmother came to visit with  my aunt. My aunt is crazy. Literally, in real life she is crazy. But when I was a kid she was my friend so its not like I am going to ignore her or anything. Anyway, she was scared of flying things. Like aliens. Well, I didn't see any aliens, But we did see a big Kmart sign fly by so I brought her inside to my room so she wouldn't be so scared. Soon I saw something else in the sky. It looked like a mass of bubbles they were way up high, like where an air plane would fly. Like  That soon split into a group of kites that were shaped like birds. They had a mind of their own. 

I was a little afraid. I watched as they dove down and grabbed things filled with air, such as balloons and balls. I saw one fly near the window, So I stuck my hand out. Even though I was scared, I wanted to see if these creature things were harmless. One flew by and landed on my arm. Its wings got stuck in a weird way in the window. All jumbled. So I had to climb out of my window to help it. I was still a little afraid but I wanted to help it. 

I brought the bird thing to the wind. It rose like a supernatural kite bird would. It seemed happy. A few more flew down toward me. I woke before  I saw what would happen next. 

Do you guys think I ate to much ice cream last night?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VerdeICe said:

Do you guys think I ate to much ice cream last night?

Yes...

• Like 1

LOL, for sure the ice cream added a lot of fizz for you lmao. Still, I really don't think there can be too much ice cream :)

But, actually, there is a lot said in this dream. It is about how you feel about a couple areas of your life right now is all. You might like the insight into yourself it offers.

Someone may come along and interpret it for you and/or you can send me a private message and I will tell you what I see, but, beyond the very general I do not put people's business out on the forum. Then you can consider it all from everyone and decide what you think on your own. 

It's all good. Love the bubbles !!

• Like 1

Dreams are your brains way of dumping stuff.  Sometimes meaningful, most times not..

But I'll say one thing, if you smell something in a dream, you are in a very small percentage of the populace - most people never smell anything in dreams.  Although sometimes while sleeping you may actually smell something and then that may get incorporated in your dream...  Err, do your dogs sleep on your bed?

• Like 1