Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

They are us and Time Travel is a qualifier...

Roc Koch

The gargantuan plan for this thing we call existence is indeed complex and very robust. We tiny human beings know little of what is really going on in our local universe. If we were more intelligent and perceptive, we could easily see that we are the reason we are not being notified of the larger universe of beings and systems that are functioning before our very eyes. Just to look at the artifacts of the ancients should give us knowledge of the next level of being and becoming here in Time/Space. If we could only read the striations of the stones in ancient Egypt we would know that they were more advanced than are we now. Who are these higher forms? We do not know because we are not ready for the jump to higher intellect. It is a pity that we dwell here in our own wallowing and simplistic, evil filled, attempts to self-gratify at every turn. As an educator I know we are much more capable, but we do not strive…we are slothful and seek the easy way out of any challenge rather than to excel and move up the chain. Those are not aliens out there; they are we on another level. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

:lol:

Hear, hear.

I'm enjoying the irony of a communications professor non-ironically referring to "higher" wisdom.

--Jaylemurph

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

Hear, hear.

I'm enjoying the irony of a communications professor non-ironically referring to "higher" wisdom.

--Jaylemurph

From the aliens who brought us rubber balls.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Roc Koch said:

If we were more intelligent and perceptive, we could easily see that ...

I'll just point out that in that small excerpt, there is a rather gapingly huge logical disconnect...  Roc obviously doesn't see the problem with it, and I'll just say that the concepts of hypocrisy and irony will need to be thoroughly understood before that situation changes.

And I don't have that much breath to hold, so I'm out...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Roc Koch said:

If we could only read the striations of the stones in ancient Egypt we would know that they were more advanced than are we now. 

Smarter then the average human (american) today, of course. 

The thing is, we can read the hieroglyphics* and are sure of their level of technological advancement.

Edited by AstralHorus

In my world, even if you can read the hieroglyphs of any ancient nation, it is usually positioned as Myth. 

This universe is unending and is fitting to the concept of ALWAYS. It has always been and extends to infinity. There are many entities in this realm and I feel that it is made up of One being that is multifaceted. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Roc Koch said:

This universe is unending and is fitting to the concept of ALWAYS. It has always been and extends to infinity. There are many entities in this realm and I feel that it is made up of One being that is multifaceted. 

What are getting at? So far, your posts have nothing to do with the title of the thread.

• Like 3

Oh dear..

• Like 1

You are correct,the next level of evolution is higher perception of emotion and non verbal communication which is possible with them.

They are here now and possibly always have been, they have been bred into the human gene pool but they aren't aware of their purpose they think that they are human and telepathy and reading of emotions is a human trait.

They are part of every race, religion,politcal doctrine,they are sleeper cells unaware that they are sleeping.

They aren't knowingly corrupt or "bad" I think that they are pre-programmed and functioning according to their software.

So how are we considered extra terrestrial beings again? Or time traveling aliens? Or whatever rubbish your proposing.

Edited by Trelane

On 4/24/2018 at 10:40 AM, Roc Koch said:

In my world, even if you can read the hieroglyphs of any ancient nation, it is usually positioned as Myth. 

I imagine that's probably why you taught Communications and not a more... discriminating academic field.

--Jaylemurph

Edited by jaylemurph
  • Like 2

I have taught a little of everything. Presumption is best served with a question.  

On 4/24/2018 at 5:03 PM, Roc Koch said:

Congratulations! You just figured out the Han Chinese concept of a "Higher Power".....Google "Tian"

Edited by Piney
  • Like 1

On 4/23/2018 at 5:15 PM, jaylemurph said:

Hear, hear.

--Jaylemurph

Higher wisdom brought to you by Roc Koch. 

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Piney said:

Congratulations! You just figured out the Han Chinese concept of a "Higher Power".....Google "Tian"

I have learned via the oldest teachers. Thanks

2 minutes ago, Roc Koch said:

I have learned via the oldest teachers. Thanks

Who, that con artist Ron Cook?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Roc Koch said:

No, Graham Hancock 

Well, you certainly picked a winner there! :lol: 

I'm a American Indian with a background in archaeology and anthropology and I can honestly say he is completely full of ****.

• Like 3

We are all 1/6th cousins here on this earth. Many of us have various bloodlines running through our veins. We are humans and all can think fairly well. I like Graham Hancock's work and he tries to be right on. Of course we all have our thoughts. Your assumptions are yours and mine well, you know mine. Study is the key. It is always ongoing. Thanks. 

25 minutes ago, Roc Koch said:

We are all 1/6th cousins here on this earth. Many of us have various bloodlines running through our veins. We are humans and all can think fairly well. I like Graham Hancock's work and he tries to be right on. Of course we all have our thoughts. Your assumptions are yours and mine well, you know mine. Study is the key. It is always ongoing. Thanks. 

He's a damn racist!

On 23/04/2018 at 11:45 PM, Roc Koch said:

we are slothful and seek the easy way out of any challenge rather than to excel and move up the chain

speak for yaself mate

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Roc Koch said:

I think I'd be terrified to meet 1/6th of any of my cousins. Perhaps you mean a sixth cousin?

There's a question for you.

--Jaylemurph

• Haha 3