Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Friend recently experiences hauntings

Friendindanger812

So I have a friend who recently just got a new boyfriend. I was very happy for her until I found out about the recent hauntings that I've been plaguing this new boyfriend's house. Before I make it into the hauntings I would also like to mention that he has experienced these before she came and that he is a paramedic. Before she decided to move in with him he was experiencing things that would be described as walking up stairs or hearing footsteps. He would also say that he heard voices and sounds like his children were awake booty we go check to see if they were awake or they would be sound asleep. As soon as she then the haunting started to escalate into a tile being thrown at her from the ceiling and just recently she got a video of the toilet paper roll unwinding itself while she was taking a shower. I have recommended that they use white sage to rid the house of spirits and have recommended they use my Tibetan prayer Flags also. I will admit I'm pretty ignorant on these situations but I have to dug into in to a little bit I found some stuff that I was wondering if anybody could help me out on. I've seen where these things can start escalating because a new person has entered their domain. I also found that it could be a person this boyfriend was attached to at some point and they passed away and that would be getting jealous of my friend being around. I've also read that doctors and paramedics and people like that who deal with people dying on a daily basis could have someone attached to them because that Spirit thinks it's their fault that they died period or could be that which I hope it's not a spirit attached to the paramedic boyfriend because of some kind of Foul Play that was attributed to the death of the spirit body. Can anybody help me in trying to help my friend get rid of the spirits or better yet at least deal with it and if she is in danger how would we know?

Edited by Friendindanger812
My talk-to-text messing text up

Welcome to UM,

You really should type your posts, even though you edited it, their are still a lot of grammatical errors and incorrect words which make the post hard to read. Like the ‘booty’ bit. It will help with people replying.

Any chance you could post the video of the toilet roll? I’d be pretty surprised if it wasn’t just physics in action.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Friendindanger812 said:

So I have a friend who recently just got a new boyfriend. I was very happy for her until I found out about the recent hauntings that I've been plaguing this new boyfriend's house. Before I make it into the hauntings I would also like to mention that he has experienced these before she came and that he is a paramedic. Before she decided to move in with him he was experiencing things that would be described as walking up stairs or hearing footsteps. He would also say that he heard voices and sounds like his children were awake booty we go check to see if they were awake or they would be sound asleep. As soon as she then the haunting started to escalate into a tile being thrown at her from the ceiling and just recently she got a video of the toilet paper roll unwinding itself while she was taking a shower. I have recommended that they use white sage to rid the house of spirits and have recommended they use my Tibetan prayer Flags also. I will admit I'm pretty ignorant on these situations but I have to dug into in to a little bit I found some stuff that I was wondering if anybody could help me out on. I've seen where these things can start escalating because a new person has entered their domain. I also found that it could be a person this boyfriend was attached to at some point and they passed away and that would be getting jealous of my friend being around. I've also read that doctors and paramedics and people like that who deal with people dying on a daily basis could have someone attached to them because that Spirit thinks it's their fault that they died period or could be that which I hope it's not a spirit attached to the paramedic boyfriend because of some kind of Foul Play that was attributed to the death of the spirit body. Can anybody help me in trying to help my friend get rid of the spirits or better yet at least deal with it and if she is in danger how would we know?

Use any type of banishment from your personal beliefs. But remember it is about the "focus" and "intention" and you have to believe what you are doing.

Would this work for her? I'm not real sure if she believes in banishment of any kind or would just the person doing the banishing be the one who has to believe?

On 25/04/2018 at 11:02 PM, Friendindanger812 said:

Would this work for her? I'm not real sure if she believes in banishment of any kind or would just the person doing the banishing be the one who has to believe?

If your friend believes something is really happening, it stands to reason that they should also believe that it can stop happening. 

Whether it helps having someone else doing the banishing or not is dependent on your friend. 

Again, any chance of posting the toilet paper roll video?