Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man bitten by shark, bear, and rattlesnake

Still Waters

893.35 quadrillion to one. That’s the likelihood of what’s happened to 20-year-old Dylan McWilliams. He was bitten by a shark, attacked by a bear, and bitten by a rattlesnake—all in just over three years.

Outdoor enthusiast Dylan McWilliams has had a rough few years, but he isn't turning his back on nature.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/04/odds-of-man-bit-shark-bear-snake-dylan-mcwilliams-animals-spd/

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

That guy should become a couch potato.

Nature will friggin' kill ya. 

And he sounds like he's especially tasty.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

That is ridiculous...I mean shark and snake i buy.  Bear and snake I buy.  Even polar bear and greenland shark i buy.  But where in the world can you get bitten by a bear shark and snake all at once?

• Haha 3

Easy. Got bitten by the bear, ran away in panic and trod on the snake. And just as he was hopping backwards from THAT, he gets hit by a Sharknado !

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

I've bitten by a shark and a ferret, both while in cities. But not at the same time, or the same city. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, oldrover said:

I've bitten by a shark and a ferret, both while in cities. But not at the same time, or the same city. 

Rattlesnake, but I was 10 and stupid enough to **** with it.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Piney said:

Rattlesnake, but I was 10 and stupid enough to **** with it.

Same here in both cases. Except I have no excuse as far as age goes. 

Edited by oldrover
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

If you're up for #4 come to the south, we have alligators. 

• Like 3

This guy's pheromones need to be looked into.  I wonder what else he can attract?  I didn't see if he's married or has a significant other, so maybe just non-humans.

• Like 1

Wife walks in the room: "OMG traffic was inSANE! Plus, my boss is making me work Saturday!! How was your day?"

Dylan McWilliams: "......."

• Like 1

Avoid all animals that can cause death. It's not written in the directions of life'

i've been bitten by a dog, a cat and pecked by a rooster. does that count as adventurous? that certainly was enough for me lol

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 6:47 AM, Sundew said:

If you're up for #4 come to the south, we have alligators. 

Just now, Mumbo Gumbo said:

I live in south Louisiana' I know what You mean dude.

It sounds like an Unlucky Alf sketch - attacked by a bear, shark and rattlesnake whilst walking to his local Co-Op.

• Like 1

He sounds like Dr Sara Harding in Lost World Jurassic Park. He just can't keep his distance and not touch.

He was bitten by a shark, attacked by a bear, and bitten by a rattlesnake—all in just over three years.

What a sissy!!

I thought it was in the manner of three minutes or something......but 3 years?!?!

Look at Bear Grylls ..there you have a real man. He knows what to do when the sun goes down...

giPF5BA.jpg