Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Radio Program

RadioRob

Hello All! My name is Rob Hanson And I Am starting a new radio program Out of Needles Ca at the KTOX 1340 Am Station

The program will be called "Ghost Stories with Rob Hanson". it starts May 6th 2018.

We will be talking about and talking to various paranormal investigation groups dedicated to investigating paranormal activities around the globe. My goal with this program is not to prove or disprove paranormal activities, however to relay the facts and the evidence to you the listener and allow you to come to your own conclusions.

I Have been in Radio Broadcasting for over 15 yeas and have been a talk show host on the same station for a Long time. so the program will be professionally produced.

I Have a Sample of how my program will be conducted

http://www.ktox1340.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/RHRP-03302018.mp3

The Audio is from a special edition of my Regular Talk Show and this Special is what launched "Ghost Stories"

In this episode I am joined by the Route 66 Paranormal Investigators.

any how I would Like to invite any and all groups to join in the program share their experiences and present their evidence.

You can contact me any time By Email radiorob@citlink.net or by phone 928-278-8903

Thank you

Rob Hanson

• Thanks 2