Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Nagas and the Reptilian Extraterrestrials

Marion Jenis

My occult investigations tell me that the reptilian extraterrestrials who many New Age teachers say are the preeminent enemy of mankind do not exist. I was not surprised to discover that the New Age movement has once again transformed archetypes of the collective unconscious mind into “extraterrestrials” with an existence independent of humanity. There are probably thousands of planets in the Milky Way Galaxy that are hosts to life, and many of them may have intelligent life, but I do not imagine that there is a species which exactly resembles the dinosaurs of earth---except that these dinosaurs are at most 12 feet tall. And yet that is what many clairvoyants claim to have seen in underground military bases around the world. They love to eat human beings, by the way. They are supposed to possess susceptible people and those who are possessed in this way have vertical slits instead of normal human pupils. The vertical slit does not always show itself, however, and most of the time the possessed person will appear to be perfectly normal. Angelina Jolie has been identified as one of these and it is even possible to see photographs of her that display the vertical pupils, no doubt with a little help from Photoshop. Queen Elizabeth II is another reptilian in our midst and a video shows her gazing fondly at a little girl to whom she hands a rose. Dangerous gift! For the Queen has strips of human flesh in her freezer and by eating these she can retain her youthfulness indefinitely. She especially likes children.

The New Age movement has once again made itself a laughingstock among true intellectuals by failing to see that clairvoyant sight can, in many cases, be nothing more (or less) than visionary sight, the sight that Carl Jung possessed when he explored the realm of the unconscious mind. The New Age teachers have created a modern mythology in which outer space has replaced the heaven worlds and the chthonic worlds in which gods and demons once lived. I expected more of these teachers. I would have hoped that educated people with access to the insights of depth psychology would do more than mindlessly externalize their visions and mistake an inner reality for an outer enemy. The real danger is not that we shall fear an enemy that does not exist but that we will miss the real significance of this visionary material. What does it mean that the reptilians have conspired with the great powers of the earth to enslave humanity, that they are heartless, that they eat human flesh? My interpretation of the phenomenon of the “evil” reptilians is that the kundalini of millions of people is awakening spontaneously as we enter what will be, in fact, a new age. But we are in a phase of this awakening when the kundalini appears to be our enemy. In Hindu and Buddhist mythology the kundalini goddess appears in a wrathful and destructive form when her host (the yogi or yogini) consciously or unconsciously opposes her by clinging to the ego and its desires and aversions. She is also the enemy of the unconscious complexes (vasanas) that resist enlightenment. The female Tyrannosaurus Rex that inhabits an underground military base and eats human flesh is one thing and one thing only: a modern vision of Kali. We have become accustomed to the Kali that we see on Hindu altars and she does not actually frighten anyone. Now she comes in a form that does frighten us, and many otherwise intelligent people are genuinely concerned that she will use her military forces (equivalent to the ancient dakinis) and human co-conspirators (evil yogis) to enslave humanity. 

Those who are possessed by the serpent deity Kundalini can indeed become heartless and “inhuman” if they are unconscious of the process of their awakening, for the kundalini activates the lower chakras before it reaches the higher chakras, and these correspond to the lower centers of the brain that make up what scientists call the “reptilian brain”. These centers govern the fight or flight response and the desire to survive, to acquire possessions and power, and to take vengeance upon enemies. The “reptilians” are possessed by these desires---but they are only the age-old human desires that have made our history what it is.

The New Age teachers claim that the reptilian extraterrestrials have presented images of themselves to people throughout history in order that we might “get used to them” as a preparatory step in their ambition to rule the world. This idea is a sad misinterpretation of the many ways in which images of the kundalini have entered mythologies around the world. The Uraeus in the crown of the Egyptian Phaorohs is a well-known example of this imagery. Its significance is that the man in whom the kundalini is awakened is enlightened and powerful (because of his siddhis) and is in fact divine. Only such a man can rule the people. But images of the kundalini as a power of divinity can be found almost everywhere we look. Moses holds aloft a serpent on a staff and it can heal---but even the serpent in the Garden of Eden is a god.

Kundalini images are especially abundant in India because its people have preserved the science of yoga and practiced it from time immemorial. Not everyone in the west is familiar with the Nagas or serpent deities that are worshiped primarily in the villages of South India and the Deccan Plateau. Their queen is called Padmavati. She does not seem to be very important, but her name resembles the name that I may tentatively give to the “Lotus Goddess” that scholars tell us was the foremost deity of the ancient civilization of the Indus River Valley at Mohenjo Daro. When we translate “Lotus Goddess” into Sanskrit the result is Padma Devi---the exact equivalent of Padmavati. I can claim no scholarship for this derivation of the name of Padmavati, but if the kundalini is as important as I think it is it makes perfect sense. I do not know what the actual ancient name of the “Lotus Goddess” was. The language of that people cannot have been Sanskrit.

The following excerpt from the Srimad Bhagavatam describes Nagaloka, the planet of the “reptilians”. I think that the reference to the prominent Nagas as “extremely angry” is amusing. I am reminded of the Buddhist Master who, when troubled by a buzzing fly, killed it saying “Come back in a better form!” People will be people, even when they are almost enlightened. Here is Srimad Bhagavatam 5.24.31:

“Beneath Rasatala is another planetary system, known as Patala or Nagaloka, where there are many demoniac serpents, the masters of Nagaloka, such as Sankha, Kulika, Mahasankha, Sveta, Dhananjaya, Sankhacuda, Kambala, Asvatara and Devadatta. The chief among them is Vasuki. They are all extremely angry, and they have many, many hoods---some snakes five hoods, some seven, some ten, others a hundred and others a thousand. These hoods are bedecked with valuable gems and the light emanating from the gems illuminates the entire planetary system of bila-svarga.”

This is undoubtedly a vision of a “place” or loka in the collective unconscious mind of humanity.

• Like 2

I like this. 

This area is not my forte but I have always found this trend into the ET ideals as being a way to shift towards science but actually changing nothing. It is, in my private view, an effort to deny inner revelation as real, if only to the person who sees it and receives it. Let's make it sound more like science, as in alien beings, not ghosts and angels.

I had dreams as a small child of these beings I later discovered were nagas. I also met reptile looking people and played with them in my dreams. This was in the 60's, and we were too poor to have one of those newfangled TV sets yet, so it was not something I saw and picked up somehow in the run down Ohio trailer park we lived in then until I was 5. Naga were good things and I just do not buy that reptilians are necessarily the enemy. It always seemed wrong.

So, for what it is worth, I like this piece you wrote. 

22 minutes ago, Marion Jenis said:

except that these dinosaurs are at most 12 feet tall.

Sauroposeidon begs to differ. From Wedel et al. (2000):

Sauroposeidon had a neck length of 11.25-12 m, stood approximately 17 m tall, and may have weighed as much as 50 or 60 metric tons.

22 minutes ago, Marion Jenis said:

The female Tyrannosaurus Rex that inhabits an underground military base and eats human flesh is one thing and one thing only: a modern vision of Kali.

I think T. rex is a little lacking in the arm department to be a representation of Kali. :lol:

Edited by Carnoferox
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, Carnoferox said:

I think T. rex is a little lacking in the arm department to be a representation of Kali. 

Perhaps I should simply have said that the T. Rex is a representation of the wrathful kundalini goddess. Kali is the name that is most familiar to us, but I have also heard of Bhairavi, Ekajati, and Vajrayogini. The point I was making is that the traditional depiction of the wrathful goddess is so familiar to us that we are not really frightened of it anymore, but people really are frightened of the "extraterrestrials".

Edited by Marion Jenis
to add a thought

1 minute ago, Marion Jenis said:

Perhaps I should simply have said that the T. Rex is a representation of the wrathful kundalini goddess. Kali is the name that is most familiar to us, but I have also heard of Bhairavi, Ekajati, and Vajrayogini.

Which is honestly ridiculous. T. rex is a North American dinosaur discovered in 1900, about as far as you can get from being a figure in Hindu mythology.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Carnoferox said:

Which is honestly ridiculous. T. rex is a North American dinosaur discovered in 1900, about as far as you can get from being a figure in Hindu mythology.

Our minds can use just about anything as symbols, and this happens all the time in our dreams. It does not matter whether the object (in this case a dinosaur) was known in ancient times or not, or is found in the "wrong" part of the world. Kundalini, I should add, is a universal human reality, not just an Indian or Hindu or Buddhist reality.

@Marion Jenis my understanding is that had it not been for a fluke of nature, an asteroid crashing into earth and upsetting the climate then mammals, including we humans would not have been the apex creature. So... if there is life out there, intelligent life then shouldn’t it be more reptile than human kind? 

Edited by Captain Risky

If Betty is eating kiddies to stay young, she needs to eat more kiddies. She looks like a 90 year old.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

if there is life out there, intelligent life then shouldn’t it be more reptile than human kind? 

I believe that you are right---but as I said, "I do not imagine that there is a species which exactly resembles the dinosaurs of earth---except that these dinosaurs are at most 12 feet tall." A Tyrannosaurus Rex is not a species that is capable of interstellar travel because it lacks hands like ours, and could never hold objects or create objects. None of the dinosaurs that inhabited our planet could create a technological civilization. So I do not trust the New Age clairvoyants.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marion Jenis said:

I believe that you are right---but as I said, "I do not imagine that there is a species which exactly resembles the dinosaurs of earth---except that these dinosaurs are at most 12 feet tall." A Tyrannosaurus Rex is not a species that is capable of interstellar travel because it lacks hands like ours, and could never hold objects or create objects. None of the dinosaurs that inhabited our planet could create a technological civilization. So I do not trust the New Age clairvoyants.

Nonsense ... here is documentary evidence of Dinosaurs, EARTH Dinosaurs on a spaceship. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Marion Jenis said:

Kundalini images are especially abundant in India because its people have preserved the science of yoga and practiced it from time immemorial. Not everyone in the west is familiar with the Nagas or serpent deities that are worshiped primarily in the villages of South India and the Deccan Plateau. Their queen is called Padmavati. She does not seem to be very important, but her name resembles the name that I may tentatively give to the “Lotus Goddess” that scholars tell us was the foremost deity of the ancient civilization of the Indus River Valley at Mohenjo Daro. When we translate “Lotus Goddess” into Sanskrit the result is Padma Devi---the exact equivalent of Padmavati. I can claim no scholarship for this derivation of the name of Padmavati, but if the kundalini is as important as I think it is it makes perfect sense. I do not know what the actual ancient name of the “Lotus Goddess” was. The language of that people cannot have been Sanskrit.

You can't read or write Sanskrit so you can give no scholarship at all.

The Indo-Aryan serpent deity (Naga) started its existence as the Proto-Iranian-Aryan "Azi" the wolf headed serpent who was thrown into the sky by Menot, the Moon God to become the constellation Draco. The Greco-Armenians, who broke off from the Aryan-Iranian side of the Indo group retained the legend. 

• Like 2

I personally have never bought into this Reptilian BS quite frankly I think its more David Icke conspiracy theory.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

I personally have never bought into this Reptilian BS quite frankly I think its more David Icke conspiracy theory.

According to the "rules" of biology and evolution there would never be a "reptilian" species that develops technology. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Nonsense ... here is documentary evidence of Dinosaurs, EARTH Dinosaurs on a spaceship.

Maybe they can compensate for their poor hands by using their tales to grasp objects---not to mention their mouths. At any rate, I have been wrong before, so if you can prove that my basic premise in this essay is false, we will all benefit.

14 hours ago, Marion Jenis said:

Wow, so which one is claiming that dinosaurs created a technological civilization? I wouldn't believe that either.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marion Jenis said:

Maybe they can compensate for their poor hands by using their tales to grasp objects---not to mention their mouths.

Nope dinosaur tails were pretty rigid for balance, not prehensile.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

yeah the reptilians get a bad rap, imo.....

12 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

...David Icke mis-remembers one episode of 1970s Doctor Who and the rest of the world suffers idiot theories about the Silurians. Would the OP had the grace to cite Icke, instead of suggesting all this is his own ideas.

--Jaylemurph

• Thanks 2

I find any citation of Icke to be decidedly ungracious.

Harte

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

...David Icke mis-remembers one episode of 1970s Doctor Who and the rest of the world suffers idiot theories about the Silurians. Would the OP had the grace to cite Icke, instead of suggesting all this is his own ideas.

--Jaylemurph

His own ideas are great and thats fine....And citing Icke would have been ridiculous. Of course the entire Reptilian Theory is ridiculous. And for whats it's worth I have no use for Ickes ideas or his writings.....But lets don't derail the OP's thread and get off on a rant about Icke it's not worth the trouble especially to me.

Edited by Alien Origins
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Harte said:

Harte

I did not cite Icke I was making a reference to him about this Reptilian Theory BS....A lot of people have bought into this and it's mostly the conspiracy theory crowd.... 

I realize that AO.

I was responding to Jaylemurph's post concerning the OP.

Harte

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Harte said:

Harte

Hey, I find Mr Icke to be decidedly looney. But, that's just my personal opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2