Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot spotted in New Jersey?

Unusual Tournament

6 hours ago, The Narcisse said:

Buying some steroids no doubt.

In New Jersey? Oh Hell no!  He's here for the heroin.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/27/2018 at 8:45 AM, Piney said:

My cage is in Dover, Delaware. I get 500 bucks for beating the brakes out of someone. :tu:

ACLU_bigfoot_bill_of_rights.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Jersey Devil ain't gonna like this at all

Let me put this Piney - Bigfoot comparison to rest, so we can get back on topic.. although "there isn't much substance to the original topic"?? 

Anyway, regardless to Piney's 8.5 size feet... I know from experience, like me he doesn't leave a footprint wherever he treads. If Bigfoot was in the Barrens, he would know about it... "Perhaps he does and is protecting it"???? I know I would.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ~Onyx~ said:

well the jersey devil is just gonna have to put up with it. bigfoot (piney) and the jersey devil are going to have to learn to cooperate not just for the greater New Jersey tourism area but also the cryptozoological audience. 

its called sharing.   

Edited by Captain Risky
  • Haha 2

On 26/04/2018 at 8:27 PM, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

That shows what happens when you give up... someone else gets all the glory lol 

well that’s Piney’s fault for not believing in himself. ;)

• Haha 2

Dangit, nobody can get away from the in laws for a bit of peace and quiet in peace nowadays ...

~

Believing that bigfoot lives in New Jersey is just too far out there for any logical person to believe. 

The area has been populated, hunted, logged and traveled for over 350 years.  

• Thanks 1

On 4/28/2018 at 7:51 AM, ~Onyx~ said:

There are "researchers?" that say Bigfoot and the Jersey Devil are the same guy. 

• Like 1

On 5/1/2018 at 10:54 PM, Myles said:

Believing that bigfoot lives in New Jersey is just too far out there for any logical person to believe. 

The area has been populated, hunted, logged and traveled for over 350 years.  

What if you have personally seen Bigfoot in New Jersey like, say, the present example?

Is it still just a belief to that person?

And is it still illogical or is it actually a quite natural and logical response?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Night Walker said:

What if you have personally seen Bigfoot in New Jersey like, say, the present example?

Is it still just a belief to that person?

And is it still illogical or is it actually a quite natural and logical response?

To that person, they may believe it was what they saw.  So yes, it is just a belief to that person.   It doesn't mean it was what they thought it was.   People have claimed to see many things.   Fairies, dinosaurs and  the dead.    To them their belief is strong.   To me it is mistaken identity.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Myles said:

To that person, they may believe it was what they saw.  So yes, it is just a belief to that person.   It doesn't mean it was what they thought it was.   People have claimed to see many things.   Fairies, dinosaurs and  the dead.    To them their belief is strong.   To me it is mistaken identity.

In the current example, a woman reportedly saw “a tall, lanky brown creature dash on two legs behind their car”. Whether she (and/or we) ultimately believe it was Bigfoot or not, is it fair and accurate to describe what she saw as a “just a belief” rather than a legitimate observation?

7 minutes ago, Night Walker said:

In the current example, a woman reportedly saw “a tall, lanky brown creature dash on two legs behind their car”. Whether she (and/or we) ultimately believe it was Bigfoot or not, is it fair and accurate to describe what she saw as a “just a belief” rather than a legitimate observation?

It was a short lanky brown creature....Sometimes I just get the urge to chase cars....I donno...

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

It was a short lanky brown creature....Sometimes I just get the urge to chase cars....I donno...

A husband and wife just finished walking their dog in the Pine Barrens on April 7 when the wife spotted a tall, lanky brown creature dash on two legs behind their car. - source

“Whatever this was had, literally, leaped across the entire road. It was about six feet tall. Like a light colored hair, like a deer, but I’m like it certainly wasn’t a deer because it had its legs splayed and it almost looked like a ballerina leaping across the road,” said the woman. - source

I saw something brown on 2 legs and about 6 feet tall sprint behind the car in the area we were just in. - source

1 minute ago, Night Walker said:

A husband and wife just finished walking their dog in the Pine Barrens on April 7 when the wife spotted a tall, lanky brown creature dash on two legs behind their car. - source

“Whatever this was had, literally, leaped across the entire road. It was about six feet tall. Like a light colored hair, like a deer, but I’m like it certainly wasn’t a deer because it had its legs splayed and it almost looked like a ballerina leaping across the road,” said the woman. - source

I saw something brown on 2 legs and about 6 feet tall sprint behind the car in the area we were just in. - source

As @Iilaa'mpuul'xem will tell you I'm a dedicated martial artist and former powwow dancer. :tu:

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

As @Iilaa'mpuul'xem will tell you I'm a dedicated martial artist and former powwow dancer. :tu:

... therefore the woman saw a dog?

2 minutes ago, Night Walker said:

I spent 35 years stumpjumping from Cape May to Brick. I followed up every report. 

3 minutes ago, Night Walker said:

I followed up every report. The ones that weren't made up weren't Bigfoot either.

Yet you were erroneous in relating what the woman described seeing...

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2018 at 10:11 PM, Night Walker said:

Yet you were erroneous in relating what the woman described seeing...

It's called sarcasm.

I spent over 35 years hunting the critter here and never even came across a footprint.