Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
lizzymidford

Retrocognition (knowing the past)

8 posts in this topic

lizzymidford

I have retrocognition and I'm able to know things that happened in the past that I couldn't have known because I wasn't there and nobody had told me. I'm able to see into my friend's memories and would like to know if anyone else is the same and can help me develop this powers! I'm also able to know what things will happen before they do and I know things about people or things that are happening that I have no way of actually knowing without being psychic, also mind reading! (telepathy?) I appreciate all the help I can be given!

ChrLzs

Just diarise it, properly.  If you can't actually show evidence/provenance, then most likely it is just empathy, cold/warm reading, etc.

If you like, explain a couple of examples of what has led you believe you have the ability, and then we could devise a way to test it properly.

• Like 1

John from Lowell

Hi,

What I like to encourage for those with an interest in their psychic/telepathic abilities is fostering a bond with your inner wisdom or higher spirit self.

John

• Like 1

lizzymidford
13 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Just diarise it, properly.  If you can't actually show evidence/provenance, then most likely it is just empathy, cold/warm reading, etc.

If you like, explain a couple of examples of what has led you believe you have the ability, and then we could devise a way to test it properly.

Oh I'm sorry! For retrocognition I have been able to tell friends memories I know about them that they had never told me and I had never witnessed. I just felt the strong need to tell them I think something had happened to them and I could explain their memory in detail. I'm better with pictures that remind them of those memories, I've found, but I'm only good with certain people at certain times which is very strange to me. 

10 hours ago, John from Lowell said:

Hi,

What I like to encourage for those with an interest in their psychic/telepathic abilities is fostering a bond with your inner wisdom or higher spirit self.

John

Thank you! I'd like to do that very much, I'm just not sure how!

John from Lowell
4 hours ago, lizzymidford said:

Thank you! I'd like to do that very much, I'm just not sure how!

I find it best to have imaginary telepathic conversations with my higher spirit self. Building a bond is the primary goal. You will learn to trust in love that way.

Use your own intuition for how best to go about that undertaking. Be relaxed, confident, with a touch of humility. However Know that your higher spirit self is also your equal. This has to be a cocreative effort.

John

• Like 1

lizzymidford
4 hours ago, John from Lowell said:

I find it best to have imaginary telepathic conversations with my higher spirit self. Building a bond is the primary goal. You will learn to trust in love that way.

Use your own intuition for how best to go about that undertaking. Be relaxed, confident, with a touch of humility. However Know that your higher spirit self is also your equal. This has to be a cocreative effort.

John

Thank you very much!! Do you mean literally just imaginary conversations? Like having a conversation with myself in my head and kinda pretending it's another person I'm speaking to?

John from Lowell
2 hours ago, lizzymidford said:

Thank you very much!! Do you mean literally just imaginary conversations? Like having a conversation with myself in my head and kinda pretending it's another person I'm speaking to?

Yes exactly. This is self telepathy. Telepathy being defined as a Shared Experience the way science describes an entangled state. There is more to this form of telepathy than meets the eye.

John

lizzymidford
On 4/27/2018 at 12:43 AM, John from Lowell said:

Yes exactly. This is self telepathy. Telepathy being defined as a Shared Experience the way science describes an entangled state. There is more to this form of telepathy than meets the eye.

John

Thank you so much, I'll try that!!!

• Like 1