Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Macron believes Trump will drop Iran nuclear

ExpandMyMind

5 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Umm... that's a LONG way to "pour", and would involve going through several other countries to do it. (including either Iraq, Turkey, Iran, and finally Syria). 

I think people would notice LONG before they reached the Golan Heights, even if their logistics train (fuel, food etc) would ALLOW them to get there. 

People said the same thing about the largest tornado in history, curiously coinciding with the largest breach in U.S. national security.  After all, what do giant tornadoes, "Snow," a giant red star, and illegal surveillance all have in common, except a thread here, published 4 days in advance of Snowden's artful exit to Hong Kong, and Russia? This was followed by the El Reno Tornado in the heartland of America, a couple of weeks later.

On 5/16/2013 at 3:54 PM, Raptor Witness said:

Their power is derived by keeping secrets from men, but far greater power is given to those who reveal the danger we are in.

There is nothing about Iran, Iraq, or Syria stopping the Russians. In fact, these are allies of Russia.  Make no mistake, the Russians will one day advance south to the Golan Heights, and when they do, they will be surprised to find something capable of producing the largest tornado in U.S. history, at the perfect moment, in time.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Confused 1

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 11:50 PM, acidhead said:

You know she's the third person to say the USA cannot be trusted to honor a deal... I haven't checked but I'd bet that is the MSM talking point being repeated by the free independent thinkers here.

Its just common sense. Gadhafi disarmed and was brutally murdered, Iran agreed to disarm and the deal was ripped out of their hands. No media talking points needed. If any company that you did business with acted like that I have a really hard time believing you wouldn't at least think twice before entering into a deal with them. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Thanks 1