Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

IC Spirits

Spirits in my house every

If you own 12 companies worldwide you should have no problem getting someone to help set a camera up to record all these world shaking events that happen nightly for hours at a time.

Unless, of course, you're making it all up.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3

Let me put that a different way - how is anyone supposed to help or explain or take you seriously if you aren't willing to do some simple, basic groundwork?

Surely an 80 year old Mensa member who owns 12 international companies understands my point. Someone with that level of experience, intelligence and business sense would know that claims like yours cannot be taken lightly.

Edited by moonman

You are missing the point. I do not know if that is because you are relatively young, thus, have a limited comprehensive capability. My objective of coming to this forum was to find INFORMED individuals that have a vast knowledge in subject matter similar to what I am experiencing . It is like people that want to know how to go into business and be SUCESSFUL. They come to a person like me that has all the credentials to advise them. Back in the 1980's when I created a business forum, unfortunately we had a lot of young people that were more of a distraction than they were contributors.. We used to call them SNERTS

1 hour ago, Spirits in my house every said:

You are missing the point. I do not know if that is because you are relatively young, thus, have a limited comprehensive capability. My objective of coming to this forum was to find INFORMED individuals that have a vast knowledge in subject matter similar to what I am experiencing . It is like people that want to know how to go into business and be SUCESSFUL. They come to a person like me that has all the credentials to advise them. Back in the 1980's when I created a business forum, unfortunately we had a lot of young people that were more of a distraction than they were contributors.. We used to call them SNERTS

You miss the point. No one is experienced in what you explain because it doesn't happen. You won't do anything to show it is happening, so logically - it's still not happening (outside of your own head).

Nice try with insinuating that I am young and stupid. I am neither, but that has nothing to do with the subject at hand, nor does business in the 1980's or anything else you use to try and change the subject away from what we are actually discussing.

You want answers - show us what is happening, it's that simple. You say you don't want to waste any time on getting said proof, yet here you are asking about it. Obviously you have time to waste on it.

Apart from all that, kudos on being the first 80 year old I've ever seen use language like "I C" instead of "I see".  "Hip" grammar like that is usually reserved for the texting kiddies. I'm 43 and I can't stand it.

Edited by moonman

On 4/26/2018 at 8:20 PM, Spirits in my house every said:

I have changed my title to IC Spirits from spirits in my house every night. I actually see my decease wife and numerous other entities reflected in my 100 square foot wall mirror in my livining room every night and have done so for over 8 months. I can provide a lot more info but initially I would to know if anyone in this forum has or knows of anyone that has experienced anything close to this experience. I am under no stress and the only medication I take is for blood pressure and Vitamin D. Bruce. 

Alright here is my answer. Seeing your dead wife is due to grief and perhaps loneliness.

My wife died in 2013. Prior to that time, I took care of her along with a live-in RN for 6 years 24/7. This was not an instant death thus, everyone knew what the protracted outcome was going to be.  I have gone through the grieving process. I am accustomed  to death in that I saw a lot of it in Vietnam Nam, took care of my grandmother until she died and took care of my mother until she died. As for loneliness, I am kept very busy during the course of the day and travel extensively. The images continue to be reflected in the mirror but as one person in this forum suggested "Enjoy it"

2 hours ago, moonman said:

You miss the point. No one is experienced in what you explain because it doesn't happen. You won't do anything to show it is happening, so logically - it's still not happening (outside of your own head).

Nice try with insinuating that I am young and stupid. I am neither, but that has nothing to do with the subject at hand, nor does business in the 1980's or anything else you use to try and change the subject away from what we are actually discussing.

You want answers - show us what is happening, it's that simple. You say you don't want to waste any time on getting said proof, yet here you are asking about it. Obviously you have time to waste on it.

Apart from all that, kudos on being the first 80 year old I've ever seen use language like "I C" instead of "I see".  "Hip" grammar like that is usually reserved for the texting kiddies. I'm 43 and I can't stand it.

In IC's defense, do you accept there can be real phenomena that you can not show to others? He never claimed to have physical proof but was just wondering from post #1 if anyone else has had this experience and knows more about it.

IC no problem with his approach here and he hasn't warranted any attack. Be nice.

Edited by papageorge1

• 9 months later...
On 09/05/2018 at 2:30 AM, Spirits in my house every said:

Here I am a couple of weeks later still with no answers. I tried to take pics but I needed more light but when I increased the light, the images disappeared. Is there a specific place on this forum that I can use to contact people that have had EXACTLY the same experiences as what I am experiencing. These images continue to show up in my living room mirror every night and my dead wife continues to sit in the same chair in the living room every night. I have see over one hundred images in my living room mirror over the past 9 months. Any advice would be welcomed.

So show us your attempts.  You keep saying it only works in one spot, so show us the video taken from that spot, and also show us a picture of the same scene when well-lit..  Even if the 'dark' footage looks blank - you might be surprised when someone who knows how to post-process (eg {cough} me) takes a look.  And if this is important to you, borrow or just rent a decent DSLR camera - nowadays they have better than human eye low-light performance.

Frankly it sounds like vivid dreaming, and a little embellishment..

Edited by ChrLzs

I've had my paranormal experiences nothing bad happened but could be almost intimidating i saw an apparition could smell ciggarette smoke, smell perfume,  that of chanel nr 5  and the smell of roses etc and eventually did LBPR which worked. 

Edited by Impedancer

I have no problem with all of the images that I see in the mirror every night. It is quite interesting because of the change of venue (Seashore, western plains, waterfalls, etc. etc.). I I am just trying to see if there is anyone anywhere else in the world that is experiencing this type of paranormal experience. I have been watching this for over two years now. The only meds I'm on is for cholesterol, vitamins and blood pressure. Through my investigations, I have yet to find anyone that can even come close to this type of paranormal experience. This only happens when I got to bed at 11 PM every night. My decease wife is in the same chair in the living room every night and there are about four (4) regulars that show up every now and then.  

Is she aware of you, or is she off in her own world just sitting there? Try to photograph her from different angles. Try moving the chair and see if she goes to where the chair is and try to photograph as well.Can you hear her, or them? If so try to record that as well. But to be honest I'm not sure if you will find answers based on the regularity of the situation and the lack of anyone else having similar episodes. It could be a medical condition, but if you could photograph her or them, that could be ruled out.

I am confined to a three feet by three feet area on my bed in which to view this experience. Any movement from that area and all images disappear. I can not hear any of their voices but the view is quite amazing. There is something new every night. I am quite lucid during all other hours of the day. I can see these images before I go to sleep and during the night when I wake up.

32 minutes ago, Spirits in my house every said:

I am confined to a three feet by three feet area on my bed in which to view this experience. Any movement from that area and all images disappear. I can not hear any of their voices but the view is quite amazing. There is something new every night. I am quite lucid during all other hours of the day. I can see these images before I go to sleep and during the night when I wake up.

If possible, see if someone else could witness the event. Not sure if you'd want someone in your house at 11 p.m. But it would be nice to have someone else verify, if nothing but for your sake.

Have had both my son and daughter in position but they were not able to see the images, My children are middle aged and have PE's (Civil) and MBA's, They take me serious,