Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

IC Spirits

Spirits in my house every

I have changed my title to IC Spirits from spirits in my house every night. I actually see my decease wife and numerous other entities reflected in my 100 square foot wall mirror in my livining room every night and have done so for over 8 months. I can provide a lot more info but initially I would to know if anyone in this forum has or knows of anyone that has experienced anything close to this experience. I am under no stress and the only medication I take is for blood pressure and Vitamin D. Bruce. 

Edited by Lilly
Removed phone number

Ooh, don't ever post your personal info.

Yep, I've seen woo. I've also gotten rid of it.

If it gets out of hand, just do a simple banishment.

Something from your own belief system will do, or just look up the LBRP on youtube.

• Like 1

Curious question, have you filmed the mirror or documented to verify that what you see is (not) there and can be seen or can only be seen by you?

Does anyone else see this?

• Like 1

What is woo?  Why delete telephone number?  Tonight will be the first time I have tried to video the reflections in the mirror

11 minutes ago, Spirits in my house every said:

What is woo?  Why delete telephone number?  Tonight will be the first time I have tried to video the reflections in the mirror

Woo is any spiritual activity. 

So you don't get harassed.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Spirits in my house every said:

delete your number so every wackadoodle and telemarketer out here doesn't start bothering you. Or runs it and gets your address and really gets the wackadoodle on for you. Ghosts don't bother me but people scare me. 

• Like 4

Get ready for everyone to tell your evidence isn't enough! It's never enough for these people!

You're not a scientist we don't believe you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Because of my being in business all over the world for almost 50 years and creating business forums and blogs on the Internet beginning in the late 1980's without any negative reactions, I did not even think twice about giving out that info on this forum. My main purpose for getting involved with forum is to find intelligent people to help me with this unusual event. Would you consider this an exercise in futility in this forum.

Love having my comments constantly deleted! 

There are lots of trolls and they will not respond with helpful comments. Your evidence will never be good enough.

Edited by HerbalJaguar

Plenty of intelligent people around. 

What do you need help with?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HerbalJaguar said:

There are lots of trolls and they will not respond with helpful comments.

I don't know what you posted, but if you call people names, then that will get deleted. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Spirits in my house every said:

Because of my being in business all over the world for almost 50 years and creating business forums and blogs on the Internet beginning in the late 1980's without any negative reactions, I did not even think twice about giving out that info on this forum. My main purpose for getting involved with forum is to find intelligent people to help me with this unusual event. Would you consider this an exercise in futility in this forum.

We have all ages here, Spirits, and it is a common practice among us to not risk any phone numbers being published. The owner is very concerned for under-aged users, etc. I am sure you understand. Everyone is discouraged from doing it.

Sorry your topic is being trolled now by someone complaining of trolls. Ironic, but, it is what it is. Can we hope for you to film the mirror so we might have a chance to see what is going on?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, HerbalJaguar said:

There are lots of trolls and they will not respond with helpful comments. Your evidence will never be good enough.

Do not use the forum to complain either about Moderation or the host site you choose to post on.

If you have an issue with a post or poster the correct and respectful way to adress it is to either pm a Moderator or report the offensive post.

Further posts designed to complain will also be removed.

• Like 2

Once again, I merely want to know if anyone in this forum has or knows of anyone that has experienced anything similar to this spirit event that I am experiencing? Any and all input would be appreciated.

• Like 2

Just now, Spirits in my house every said:

Once again, I merely want to know if anyone in this forum has or knows of anyone that has experienced anything similar to this spirit event that I am experiencing? Any and all input would be appreciated.

I already replied that I had.

Sometimes, if people are experiencing grief, trauma, loss, etc., they experience various types of phenomena. 

If it becomes a problem, I know how to help with that. 

Because of personal experiences, I wouldn't suggest tinkering with it too much, but everybody's gotta find that out their own way. 

• Like 3

Welcolm Spirits in my house.

I apologise for the unecisary drama in your thread.

There are many stories on here of people who have experienced something unexplained. You may also find explanations.

I hope your time here is enjoyable and if you need assistance the Moderating team will do thier best to help.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Spirits in my house every said:

That is what we are trying to do, Spirits. If we can see it maybe we can sort out what is happening. I suspect the film will not show anything conclusive as quite often imagery in mirrors or crystals are only seen by the one who sees it. Mirrors are commonly used in scrying , for example. Just based on what you have said it is hard to come to any advice. If you have already ruled out your mental state and vision issues, eight months is a long time to be seeing things. Personally, I would get rid of the mirror I expect :). 

When we moved into this very old house I bought, there was a large old fashioned mirror in one of the rooms from the now long gone schoolhouse. It was pretty, we liked it, until we started dealing with giggles and the sound of children playing in that room. I covered it and that stopped. In the end i removed it totally from the house. Not my kid, I do not care to hear it. I didn't like it enough to cleanse it. I just threw it out. Problem solved.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HerbalJaguar said:

Nope, no name calling.

Please read my reply to your post.

If you have an issue you may adress it in a private message.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Spirits in my house every said:

Once again...yes.

EVPs, disembodied voices, apparitions, poltergeist phenomena, etc. 

Ultimately, it wasn't healthy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

After 8 months this event is really becoming anticlimactic. My involvement at this time would be a casual glance in the mirror when because of my age "Natures Calls" during the night.  My decease wife continues to sleep in the same chair every night in the living room. She died over 4 years ago. We were married for over 50 years.

Does it comfort you to see her in the mirror and in the chair?

If so, then leave it alone. As long as there's no problem.

But I thought you said you saw other entities.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Spirits in my house every said:

After 8 months this event is really becoming anticlimactic. My involvement at this time would be a casual glance in the mirror when because of my age "Natures Calls" during the night.  My decease wife continues to sleep in the same chair every night in the living room. She died over 4 years ago. We were married for over 50 years.

You make my heart ache, Spirits. I just lost my Dad this past winter and I feel a lot of empathy for you right now. May I pray for you and your peace over this loss and profound change in your life? I understand the hurt and sense of missing deeply.

• Like 3

Yes, there continues to be other people reflected in the living room. I am in the process of trying to video from my room now. I will devote a couple of hours with both My iPad and cell phone to see if I get any results and advise tomorrow.

• Like 3