Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
lizzymidford

Free Tarot/Oracle Readings!

15 posts in this topic

lizzymidford

I do tarot so if anyone would like a free reading, you can ask down below or PM me! I'll answer questions posted in this thread publicly just FYI! You can ask me a specific question or I can just pull whatever feels right, so please tell me what you'd like! Oracle is mostly for self help (at least the cards I have) while tarot is good at giving you info you need to know, telling the future, etc!! Really anything!

• Like 4

prs1

Hi Lizzy,

I would like to sit for a reading. Thank you for the offer. My question is regarding my job. Can you please predict "when i will be able to secure an offer letter?". I have been into job searching for almost 5 months now. Till now there is no positive movement in the job front. Hope you are fine with the timing question. I am losing my patience over the delay, but since i got some good positive readings from other readers, i am just being hopeful regarding my job search. Can you kindly pick the timing or anything related to my job search.my dob.01 april 1982,female. Thank you.

GoldenSelf

Hi Lizzy,
I would like a reading. I have no particular area, just going with the flow. Thanks!

lizzymidford
On 4/27/2018 at 9:17 AM, prs1 said:

Hi Lizzy,

I would like to sit for a reading. Thank you for the offer. My question is regarding my job. Can you please predict "when i will be able to secure an offer letter?". I have been into job searching for almost 5 months now. Till now there is no positive movement in the job front. Hope you are fine with the timing question. I am losing my patience over the delay, but since i got some good positive readings from other readers, i am just being hopeful regarding my job search. Can you kindly pick the timing or anything related to my job search.my dob.01 april 1982,female. Thank you.

Two of Pentacles - This seems to be something you need to focus on! This card wants you to have balance, adaptability (probably to not being able to find a job quite yet), manage your time, and think about your priorities. Are these jobs really the jobs that you want? What do you really want from your life?

The Emperor - This seems to represent someone in your life possibly. He has to do with authority and is very assertive. Sometimes this card can represent a father figure as well, but he also means a solid foundation. Maybe consult your dad or father-figure in your life on what to do and tell them how you feel!

The Sun reversed - The first thing to comes to mind is that in the beginning of your job hunt, you may have felt really eager and happy, you felt like you were going to get a job very soon, but ended up getting very disappointed, losing your determination, happiness, and maybe even overall will and motivation to keep searching.

Seven of Cups reversed - You may encounter a job very soon, but please remember to take into account if this is what you really want. Whatever this job is, are you really going to want to take it? Or are you just taking it because it's the first one you've gotten in a long time?

Two of Wands - This card has to do with beginnings and also I think with the previous card as it represents a lack of planning. You fear not having a job, but please don't take the first job to come to you just because it's there!

• Like 1

rashore

I'll bite... What is going to be going on in my gardens this growing season? Whatever you feel like for using to give the reading is fine.

lizzymidford
19 hours ago, GoldenSelf said:

Hi Lizzy,
I would like a reading. I have no particular area, just going with the flow. Thanks!

These are some things the universe wants you to know!

Page of Pentacles reversed - It seems you may have a lack of planning for your life and not enough progress. This is a sign to work on what you want, sort out your priorities, and work on making them come true!

King of Wands - This card has to do with business so it ties into the card before this, start up your work and be the king of wands!

Seven of Wands reversed - This means that you may for a while had to defend yourself, but you've recently moved past that and are breaking free, I'm glad! This just shows it's another sign to start working on what you want in life!!

The Devil - This card has to do with materials, being held down, and excess of something. It's okay to be happy, but don't let yourself be tied down by material items! Free your life of things you don't really need!

• Like 1

lizzymidford
Just now, rashore said:

I'll bite... What is going to be going on in my gardens this growing season? Whatever you feel like for using to give the reading is fine.

The Star reversed - This represents a lack of faith, despair, and discouragement, but please don't fret! Keep working hard to grow what you want, there are always so many opportunities!

rashore
22 minutes ago, lizzymidford said:

The Star reversed - This represents a lack of faith, despair, and discouragement, but please don't fret! Keep working hard to grow what you want, there are always so many opportunities!

Thank you :)

GoldenSelf
5 hours ago, lizzymidford said:

These are some things the universe wants you to know!

Page of Pentacles reversed - It seems you may have a lack of planning for your life and not enough progress. This is a sign to work on what you want, sort out your priorities, and work on making them come true!

King of Wands - This card has to do with business so it ties into the card before this, start up your work and be the king of wands!

Seven of Wands reversed - This means that you may for a while had to defend yourself, but you've recently moved past that and are breaking free, I'm glad! This just shows it's another sign to start working on what you want in life!!

The Devil - This card has to do with materials, being held down, and excess of something. It's okay to be happy, but don't let yourself be tied down by material items! Free your life of things you don't really need!

Thank you :tu:

Iilaa'mpuul'xem

Thank you Lizzy.. 

prs1
12 hours ago, lizzymidford said:

Two of Pentacles - This seems to be something you need to focus on! This card wants you to have balance, adaptability (probably to not being able to find a job quite yet), manage your time, and think about your priorities. Are these jobs really the jobs that you want? What do you really want from your life?

The Emperor - This seems to represent someone in your life possibly. He has to do with authority and is very assertive. Sometimes this card can represent a father figure as well, but he also means a solid foundation. Maybe consult your dad or father-figure in your life on what to do and tell them how you feel!

The Sun reversed - The first thing to comes to mind is that in the beginning of your job hunt, you may have felt really eager and happy, you felt like you were going to get a job very soon, but ended up getting very disappointed, losing your determination, happiness, and maybe even overall will and motivation to keep searching.

Seven of Cups reversed - You may encounter a job very soon, but please remember to take into account if this is what you really want. Whatever this job is, are you really going to want to take it? Or are you just taking it because it's the first one you've gotten in a long time?

Two of Wands - This card has to do with beginnings and also I think with the previous card as it represents a lack of planning. You fear not having a job, but please don't take the first job to come to you just because it's there!

Thank you so much for the reading Lizzy. The reading is pretty spot on. The sun reversed card is the exact situation i am going through during my job hunt. when i initially started i had lot of confidence and energy, as the days passed without any positive result, my energy got drained and i got little demotivated. Also yes i share all my feelings to my dad and he renders a lot of support. The reading resonates well. Thank you so much for this reading  lizzy. I will come and update this thread, once i land in a job. Much appreciated.

lizzymidford
On 4/28/2018 at 1:28 PM, rashore said:

Thank you :)

22 hours ago, GoldenSelf said:

Thank you :tu:

15 hours ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

Thank you Lizzy.. 

You're all very welcome!!

14 hours ago, prs1 said:

Thank you so much for the reading Lizzy. The reading is pretty spot on. The sun reversed card is the exact situation i am going through during my job hunt. when i initially started i had lot of confidence and energy, as the days passed without any positive result, my energy got drained and i got little demotivated. Also yes i share all my feelings to my dad and he renders a lot of support. The reading resonates well. Thank you so much for this reading  lizzy. I will come and update this thread, once i land in a job. Much appreciated.

You're very welcome, I'm sorry it's been such a struggle! Thank you for keeping me updated too, I really appreciate that as well, I hope it all goes well!!

• Like 1

DawnoftheCarrots

Are you still doing readings? If so, I would like one too

philly

Hi Lizzy, i would like to have a reading if it is possible. I would like to learn if finishing up my dissertation and solving my financial problems are possible this year. Thank you!

Rashmi

Hello, I also like to get reading. I confessed my feelings to my crush but I didn't get any respond from him. Will he reject me? Why he didn't respond me?