Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

hello every one

Valuemic

I have been having a browse through some of the old forum posts today, and came across a lot of good material thats on some of the less-viewed pages of the boards. Some of it is very useful, and I'm going to use some of it in the making of new articles and pages for the new A To Z Index.

If you do NOT want me to use material from your old posts, please let me know so I can be sure and not include it. I will be sure to include the forum name of those whose material I do use in the article that includes it, so anyone who's material i use will receive proper credit.

I am not likely to use many past forum posts in the making of new articles, but there are a couple of threads in particular that i've seen that would be of tremendous use.

All Comments and queries welcome.

:su:sk

Did you talk to @Saru? It's sounds interesting but I think the admin would appreciate a permission ask.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to the forums.

28 minutes ago, Valuemic said:

I have been having a browse through some of the old forum posts today, and came across a lot of good material thats on some of the less-viewed pages of the boards. Some of it is very useful, and I'm going to use some of it in the making of new articles and pages for the new A To Z Index.

What new index is this in reference to ?

If you do NOT want me to use material from your old posts, please let me know so I can be sure and not include it. I will be sure to include the forum name of those whose material I do use in the article that includes it, so anyone who's material i use will receive proper credit.

You would need to ask for specific permission to use content from any site articles or forum posts in an offsite project.

• Like 6

• The title was changed to hello every one

Do we get royalties?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Do we get royalties?

I now pronounce you, "Lady Freetoroam"

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

I now pronounce you, "Lady Freetoroam"

Owww...well fiddle me dee