Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Ends Korean War

Dark_Grey

PYONGYANG, North Korea (AP) — North Korea has slammed the U.S. for what it calls "misleading" claims Washington's policy of maximum political pressure and sanctions are what drove Pyongyang to the negotiating table.

The North's official news agency on Sunday quoted a Foreign Ministry spokesman warning the claims are a "dangerous attempt" to ruin a budding detente after North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's summit late last month with South Korean President Moon Jae-in.

Sooo...it wasn't being called Little Rocket Man on Twitter that made North Korea want peace?  Shocking.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-korea-says-us-ruining-mood-detente-ahead-041335858.html

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The Democrats are foaming at the mouth to impeach Donald Trump. They can smell more blood than they did with Richard Nixon, and they won't need secret tapes to do it. It won't matter if there was collusion or not, it won't matter if there was a deliberate attempt to buy his way into the White House, with Russian help, because there is something far worse about Donald Trump waiting in the wings, which hasn't been seen by the public. The question is, will the Democrats decide to protect the office, and the failed election process, to reveal this hidden gem? 

What is the "hidden gem," hanging in the air, which hasn't even been placed upon the scales of justice?  Surely his attorney, the Dark Angel, would know. Donald Trump, a.k.a. "Heat Miser" has many secrets, but there's one that is the greatest of them all.

So go ahead, Department of Justice.  Go ahead, Democratic Party ....  the world is waiting.  The only prayer Donald Trump has, at avoiding impeachment, is a war with North Korea. So why would he try and avoid a much needed war, when he can so easily begin one?  The answer should be obvious.

1 Thessalonians 5:3

While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

Who are "they," is the question, and who are these "people?"

Jesus said, "blessed are the peace makers," so if these "people" are really seeking peace, why wouldn't "they" also be "blessed?"

The reason should be obvious ...  These "people," are actually lying.  They don't seek peace, at all, because they both really want war.

Daniel 11:27

Kings of the North and the South

New Living Translation
Seeking nothing but each other's harm, these kings will plot against each other at the conference table, attempting to deceive each other. But it will make no difference, for the end will come at the appointed time. - http://biblehub.com/daniel/11-27.htm

Edited by Raptor Witness

51 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

What is the "hidden gem," hanging in the air, which hasn't even been placed upon the scales of justice?  Surely his attorney, the Dark Angel, would know. Donald Trump, a.k.a. "Heat Miser" has many secrets, but there's one that is the greatest of them all.

LOL his best "hidden gem" regarding impeachment is Mike Pence. As bad is Trump is no one wants a religious nutter in the WH 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

LOL his best "hidden gem" regarding impeachment is Mike Pence. As bad is Trump is no one wants a religious nutter in the WH 

There aren't too many Americans who obsessively surround themselves with gold to the point of being garish or gaudy.  Certainly none that seek the highest office on earth. Only one man, who sits in the highest office on earth. does this ....

Other important signposts for where we are in the historical record of Christianity.

The United States is where all three, false miracles of the False Prophet were initiated.

1)  The creation of the Social Security Administration ....  causing a number to replace a man's name.  You no longer are known by your name by this government, you will be given a number, which you must use to buy or sell.

You won't be able get a job, a credit card, a bank account, or be able to do business without this. 

On December 1, 1936 the first block of 1,000 records were assembled and were ready to start their way through the nine-step process that would result in the creation of a permanent master record and the establishment of an earnings record for the individual. - https://www.ssa.gov/history/ssn/firstcard.html

Instead of being known for who you are, and where you came from, you will be known by your number, instead.  For example, instead of "Jesus of Nazareth," you'll be given a number instead.  It's not about 666,, it's about a technological signpost in the timeline of history.  It tells us where we are in the history of Christianity, or in this case, Anti-Christianity. When we reach the place, where a number replaces your name, we are approaching the end of our civilization. Who could have imagined 2.000 years ago, that a number would replace a man's name?  It's a very odd prediction, and for what purpose would it imply?

2) Men are ordered to set up what's called a "Talking Idol Image."  Essentially, an idol made of a material substance, but this one can speak .... on it's own. 2,000 years ago, nothing like this, existed, or could have been imagined, to exist.

During the 1950s, television was the primary medium for influencing public opinion.[1] - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television Mass marketing of this product began in the U.S.

This is how we got Donald Trump, through clever deception of the public using this key device, and it is a true miracle, there's no question about that.  If you showed this to people living 2,000 years ago, they would freak out.  

3) Fire from heaven, performed in full view of men. 

Trinity was the code name of the first detonation of a nuclear weapon. It was conducted by the United States Army at 5:29 a.m. on July 16, 1945 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_(nuclear_test)

The secret to the success of this miracle, began with the miracle of manned flight at Kitty Hawk, NC. You need to be able to fly, in order to drop pieces of the sun on other human beings.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Raptor Witness said:

1)  The creation of the Social Security Administration ....  causing a number to replace a man's name.  You no longer are known by your name by this government, you will be given a number, which you must use to buy or sell.

See the problem with translating prophecy is we're all too self centered. Many thought the Holocaust fulfilled that in their time.

3 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

) Men are ordered to set up what's called a "Talking Idol Image."  Essentially, an idol made of a material substance, but this one can speak .... on it's own. 2,000 years ago, nothing like this, existed, or could have been imagined, to exist.

Do you have a link to this part of  prophecy? While the concept seems familiar I'm not recalling the scripture. 

Forgive me for being slow, I'm failing at multitasking, you really believe Trump is the antichrist?   

8 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

IDK all politics aside I think its really about the incorrect grammar, blatant falsehoods and casual cruelty that flows from his twitter account. As a private citizen that's fine, as POTUS however you're supposed to be a representative of all Americans, and as such more is expected. 

Well my point is, he might not be saying what you guys want to hear, but the way he posts and uses Social Media isn't really all that different from you and I, now is it? 

For better or worse, I think he represents us perfectly in that regard. 

No matter how fancy and restrained they may look on the outside, national leaders are just folks, as mortal as any of us.

I like the fact that we have one that understands that, and I'll save the pedestal for when they are dead. 

17 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

See the problem with translating prophecy is we're all too self centered. Many thought the Holocaust fulfilled that in their time.

Do you have a link to this part of  prophecy? While the concept seems familiar I'm not recalling the scripture. 

Forgive me for being slow, I'm failing at multitasking, you really believe Trump is the antichrist?   

Good luck to you with trying to discuss anything with Raptor rationally. :unsure: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AnchorSteam said:

No matter how fancy and restrained they may look on the outside, national leaders are just folks, as mortal as any of us.

Of course they are, and mortal folks have norms and standards to live up to. Hell during the run up to the election everyone talked about how Trump would run this place like a CEO. Do you really think any company would put up with its CEO acting publicly like Trump does? 

3 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

Well my point is, he might not be saying what you guys want to hear, but the way he posts and uses Social Media isn't really all that different from you and I, now is it? 

Actually it is, by a lot. Hell I'm anonymous here and I still don't call people who I am interacting with names.

On the surface I agree with you that we need "average guys" as POTUS. Trump isn't that guy though. He has never been an average guy, hes never had to work a day in his life, and that is what you're seeing in his behavior. He behaves like a spoiled brat. 

3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

The Antichrist is a spirit of deception, opposite the Holy Spirit of truth.

Is Donald Trump acting as a false savior?  Is he planning to make war, while he says he is making peace?

• Like 1

Why would the North Koreans negotiate away their greatest strategic asset, which they've spent a fortune developing, with a man who will likely be gone in a year?

How much money would it take to bribe the North Koreans?  My guess is, we won't pay enough, and besides, it would be extortion if we did.  

Only China offers North Korea security, and China has already agreed to back North Korea if Donald Trump strikes first.

The only offer Donald Trump can make, is NOT to attack North Korea, if they fail to give him what he wants.  So he will fail, because he has nothing but violence to offer, and that is the only solution.

The End is not about who, what, and where.  The End is about why, and "the why" is only clear to those who believe in why.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1