Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ancient Mind is Hidden in Timelessness

Roc Koch

Everything is entwined within the light of the mind. Everything is Mind. This concentration within broadcast gets each and every minuscule elemental into leveraged motion that creates event-sequences locked in time and space. The goal is not to lose status, position, or self-control for "be-ness" in motion. To not create on the FLY is to suffer loss of leveragability. Those who do not move, die. Defeat is possible through acceptance of fear, loneliness, victimization, the void, or nonexistence. Defeat would also make us a casualty of our own lack of moral disposition. Here we open up the power to being defeated over and over.

It is said, "No entity is a true victim, for his being is set by the consequence of his own acts or non-acts." One must be guarded in moral consolidation. Some unknowing spirits in the projected universe use or leverage the tools of power to propel themselves from one or more events toward ever more complex events. This creates conscious movement through the media of time and space. It is the ultimate programmer’s technique that makes them feel this non-reality. Leveraging matter is accomplished through the utilization of the lens-of-sensual understanding, better known as the brain — a receiver of virtual-existence’s sensory data. 

This tool of Timelessness provides the input / output ability served by our seven sensory connections to the physical universe. In the virtual universe, beings are what they know and what they communicate to and from the other aspects that complete the feedback loops made up of the "Me" and the "Other"(everything outside of themselves). This is done through the mental manipulation of illusions and truths, plus their relationships to power-positioning, or —leveraging! Alphians and the Alphi/Omegi usually accomplish this through strategy built upon self-gratification (false love of self), self-empowerment, self-survival or even our Omegon’s true, unconditional Love for the Other.

In the early stages of being development, power-vehicles (tools in this world) are used to leverage reality, or mater in this illusion of time and space. This should be known to me, I lived them. They were injustice, knowledge, love, friendship, beauty, wealth, social position, morality, and immortality (religion). I learned their application of truth or illusion and selfishness versus lovingness as power ingredients: how they can be built or included with any of the energy-concepts to be leveraged by the entity to produce manipulated results within the arena of event sequences — life.

• Confused 2

Are you going to credit who originally wrote that?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Is there a question in there to discuss, or is Roc just starting another pointless thread to feed his masochism? 

--Jaylemurph

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

Is there a question in there to discuss, or is Roc just starting another pointless thread to feed his masochism? 

--Jaylemurph

:o

2 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Probably Ron Cook

https://theuniversityofmind.blog/author/claronu/

Edited by Piney
  • Like 4

Roc Koch, please cite the source of your OP. What you've done is essentially plagiarism, unless you can demonstrate that this is your own material.

• Rule 2c. Plagiarism and copyright: If you quote text from an external web site then please always provide a source link. Members are asked to copy only as much as is necessary when quoting material from external sources, do not copy and paste entire articles or web pages.

Rules

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, kmt_sesh said:

Roc Koch, please cite the source of your OP. What you've done is essentially plagiarism, unless you can demonstrate that this is your own material.

• Rule 2c. Plagiarism and copyright: If you quote text from an external web site then please always provide a source link. Members are asked to copy only as much as is necessary when quoting material from external sources, do not copy and paste entire articles or web pages.

Rules

My Prime projection is that Roc Koch is Ron Cook. Same exact writing style....

Edited by Piney
  • Like 5

14 minutes ago, Piney said:

e-Publishing: Never worry about the quality of your writing again!

--Jaylemurph

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

e-Publishing: Never worry about the quality of your writing again!

--Jaylemurph

Well "Claronu" the space alien archaeologist- channeler is pretty far right for a "enlightened one"...

https://twitter.com/claronu

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Roc = R.O.C.

Also known here as "Orion Van Koch", at one time.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Roc = R.O.C.

No no NO ........ anyone but that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

No really, wrote a blog post here...

Samesame.

From the above: "Everything is entwined within the light of the mind, which must move to know itself. Everything is Mind in motion…"

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Haha 2

Well I for one can rest assured tonight that Roc is not a plagiarist!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

It's not exactly a secret in these parts.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

I do not think he has a problem with me using it. 

4 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Roc = R.O.C.

I think that is close. Some here have a long memory.  

Edited by Roc Koch

2 minutes ago, Roc Koch said:

I do not think he has a problem with me using it. 

When you stop speaking of 'him' in the third person I'll stop having a problem with that

• Haha 1

Were you around in the ancient past?

1 minute ago, Likely Guy said:

When you stop speaking of 'him' in the third person I'll stop having a problem with that

I am about 25 years older now...

I think that is close. Some here have a long memory.  

Be that as it may, your opening post here. What does it mean?

Give me the Readers Digest version, please.

• Like 1

The digging for the hidden dug out ancient mind continues ...

~

• Haha 2

Well, indeed it is hard for some to read so I will answer any parts that are not understood. Basically it is about Time and Space, being here in accordance with what most of us learned in college. It is wrapped up in Fractal Geometry and the Memes of our being and becoming. Dimensional Presence is wrapped up in one other concept, Holography. I will be glad to discuss any parts of this any time. 

Just now, third_eye said:

The digging for the hidden dug out ancient mind continues ...

~

Love cats...

• Like 1

Just now, Roc Koch said:

Love cats...

None the need to hate dogs ...

~

Well, indeed it is hard for some to read so I will answer any parts that are not understood. Basically it is about Time and Space, being here in accordance with what most of us learned in college. It is wrapped up in Fractal Geometry and the Memes of our being and becoming. Dimensional Presence is wrapped up in one other concept, Holography. I will be glad to discuss any parts of this any time. 

So, mumbo jumbo.

A better teacher could explain.

• Like 1

I know what you mean,

1 minute ago, Likely Guy said:

So, mumbo jumbo.

A better teacher could explain.

I have lost my edge in old age, but I still like to discuss life.