Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
ParanormalKris

More to life then what we can See.

ParanormalKris

My Mother Always Said that, this Life is an Game. And Yes in a way, it is! You got Psychics and Open Minded People out there, that Knows that there's more to Life Then what we can See. Then there are People Who are Skeptics And Close Minded. Now do We Need to Feel Bad as Open Minded People, for Those that Close Off there Minds? I don't Think So Because They were Told not to be More Open Minded about Stuff. So it is their Choices not to Be. And The People That are Skeptic, that Always come Down on us. Because We Know Better then They do, so They Get p***ed off at us. But We Can't get p***ed at Them, Why? The Main Reason in my Opinion is that, They Don't Know Any Better. Now that Might be Mean to Say, And Please Forgive me. But that is just what I Think.    

Piney

People are hardwired to be skeptics or believers and nobody can actually prove "woo" exists, especially on a forum.

• Like 2

papageorge1

I think there is more to life than we can see. In fact, I believe there is more to 'life; than physical matter and energy. We all have to look at 'all things considered' and form our own position. Some will agree with you and some won't. Chill, instead of being p***ed is my advice.

Even science tells us 95% or so of the universe cannot be directly detected by our physical senses and instruments (so-called dark matter). Other dimensions??.

XenoFish

If your inner world and external reality do not match you're going to have issue. This is the difference between subjective and objective experience. The two should not be confused and a subjective experience doesn't count much in terms of "evidence" for anything spiritual or paranormal. 

ChrLzs
2 hours ago, ParanormalKris said:

My Mother Always Said that, this Life is an Game. And Yes in a way, it is! You got Psychics and Open Minded People out there, that Knows that there's more to Life Then what we can See. Then there are People Who are Skeptics And Close Minded. Now do We Need to Feel Bad as Open Minded People, for Those that Close Off there Minds? I don't Think So Because They were Told not to be More Open Minded about Stuff. So it is their Choices not to Be. And The People That are Skeptic, that Always come Down on us. Because We Know Better then They do, so They Get p***ed off at us. But We Can't get p***ed at Them, Why? The Main Reason in my Opinion is that, They Don't Know Any Better. Now that Might be Mean to Say, And Please Forgive me. But that is just what I Think.    

Do you know what 'handwaving' and 'generalisation' means?  Because you did a lot of that in your post.

Why not just give us your best example of something paranormal that is rejected by skeptics or the 'close-minded', but that you are totally convinced of, and then let's talk.  BTW, using Capitals in Sentences does not Help Readability, Nor Make Your Words more Convincing.

• Like 3

ParanormalKris

Thanks for Everyone Responses.  my Dad only can See EMF, Only as A From Of Light And Not for Ghost 

TheCosmicGiggle

I think that ignorance is bliss. The knowledge of the universe and understanding that there is more is a beautiful thing, but its also scary. It's hard to go from what we've always known to something different. Comfort zones are so small, and unfortunately that's where most people like to reside. Also, your random use of capitalization is throwing me for a loop.