Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

After Birth Abortion.

danydandan

1 hour ago, Aquila King said:

You clearly have never heard of the 'National Man-Boy Love Association (NMBLA)'.

Be glad you haven't.

Nope, I haven't. Thankfully. There's enough crap in this world for me to contend with. 

cormac

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 11:43 AM, Aquila King said:

You clearly have never heard of the 'National Man-Boy Love Association (NMBLA)'.

Be glad you haven't.

There is also NAMBLA, North American Marlon Brando Look Alikes

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

"After birth abortion" is something only a homicidal maniac would believe in.  I can't believe that such a thing is being discussed.  Frankly, the only time I personally think abortion is morally acceptable is the scenario you describe, when the mother will die if the baby is born.  Yes, that would not be immoral or wrong for the mother to get an abortion in that case. Otherwise, abortion is wrong in my opinion.  

But whether or not it should ever be illegal, I'm unsure. Cheating on one's girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband is wrong.  Yet cheating is not illegal, and I would be against making it illegal for someone to cheat on their significant other, as it wouldn't be the government's place to meddle in those issues.  Unless it's medically necessary for the mother, abortion is wrong in my opinion.  I'm just leaning in the direction of saying that it's likely not an issue that is the government's job to get involved in.  An "abortion" after a baby has been born is homicide and anyone who does such a thing should be sentenced to life in prison or executed though.  Abortion is the termination of pregnancy.  If an "abortion" occurs after birth, it's murder and anyone who does such a thing deserves either life in prison or should be given the electric chair.

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111

13 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

"After birth abortion" is something only a homicidal maniac would believe in.  I can't believe that such a thing is being discussed.  Frankly, the only time I personally think abortion is morally acceptable is the scenario you describe, when the mother will die if the baby is born.  Yes, that would not be immoral or wrong for the mother to get an abortion in that case. Otherwise, abortion is wrong in my opinion.  

But whether or not it should ever be illegal, I'm unsure. Cheating on one's girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband is wrong.  Yet cheating is not illegal, and I would be against making it illegal for someone to cheat on their significant other, as it wouldn't be the government's place to meddle in those issues.  Unless it's medically necessary for the mother, abortion is wrong in my opinion.  I'm just leaning in the direction of saying that it's likely not an issue that is the government's job to get involved in.  An "abortion" after a baby has been born is homicide and anyone who does such a thing should be sentenced to life in prison or executed though.  Abortion is the termination of pregnancy.  If an "abortion" occurs after birth, it's murder and anyone who does such a thing deserves either life in prison or should be given the electric chair.

As we have seen from a number of posts in this thread some cultures, Native Americans for example, are morally obliged to do infanticide if a baby is mentally retarded or physically misformed. As they also believe in reincarnation, thus as piney would say, put it back in it's not done yet.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, danydandan said:

As we have seen from a number of posts in this thread some cultures, Native Americans for example, are morally obliged to do infanticide if a baby is mentally retarded or physically misformed. As they also believe in reincarnation, thus as piney would say, put it back in it's not done yet.

Wow.  I never heard of that, but there are tribes that do all sorts of things that are unthinkable and truly horrifying to people in western cultures.  For instance, in some tribes, cannibalism is considered "normal" in even encouraged.  So, it doesn't surprise me.