Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeded Life [We are not of Earth]

19 minutes ago, Hermai said:

You certainly do enjoy projecting, don't you?

...said the man who calls himself a herm.

--Jaylemurph

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Hermai said:

I met David Hatcher Childress a few months back. He had some very illuminating, non-publicly shared, research that we will all bear the fruits of soon.

I wouldn't attack you for meeting Childress. For believing him? Yes. For paying to meet him? Yes.

Personally, if I had met him, I would have slapped his ignorant, moneygrubbing, lying, con man face.

Harte

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Hermai said:

I met David Hatcher Childress a few months back. He had some very illuminating, non-publicly shared, research that we will all bear the fruits of soon.

I don't think anything any of the talking heads on the Ancient Aliens program can grow anything that would bear fruit....Much less present some ground breaking evidence or break through that would turn the world on it's head. I won't lie I do watch the program from time to time but the way they connect the dots to me shows a complete lack of the understanding in how to gather evidence...They take generalizations of the most absurd nature along with hearsay and turn it into a farce....If they want to share ancient history with the world they should take a course on evidence gathering and how to present that evidence in an effective matter...."Is it possible" one of their favorite sayings is not evidence.

All that said everyone is entitled to an opinion weather everyone agrees with that opinion or not...But opinions are like butt***** everyone has one.

Edited by Alien Origins

3 hours ago, Harte said:

I wouldn't attack you for meeting Childress. For believing him? Yes. For paying to meet him? Yes.

Personally, if I had met him, I would have slapped his ignorant, moneygrubbing, lying, con man face.

Harte

Now, that is something I would pay to see.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

I don't think anything any of the talking heads on the Ancient Aliens program can grow anything that would bear fruit....Much less present some ground breaking evidence or break through that would turn the world on it's head. I won't lie I do watch the program from time to time but the way they connect the dots to me shows a complete lack of the understanding in how to gather evidence...They take generalizations of the most absurd nature along with hearsay and turn it into a farce....If they want to share ancient history with the world they should take a course on evidence gathering and how to present that evidence in an effective matter...."Is it possible" one of their favorite sayings is not evidence.

All that said everyone is entitled to an opinion weather everyone agrees with that opinion or not...But opinions are like butt***** everyone has one.

I really don't think that they don't understand how to gather evidence. My own opinion is that they make up the stories that they tell, and have a great understanding of how to twist or ignore facts to support their stories. A more interesting show, for me, would be showing them all sitting around a table discussing their next fable and how they can fabricate the evidence required.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Harte said:

Harte

I believe you are refering to what is called "The Buzz Aldrin response" ? :P

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

--Jaylemurph

I believe that's called an ad hominem. 

18 hours ago, Hermai said:

Oh, One of the people who thinks we American Indians are too stupid to build things and promotes a theory of trans-Atlantic trade which is easily debunked by a environmental event known as "The Columbian Exchange"....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Harte said:

Harte

Now, now Harte. Such violence....tisk, tisk....:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/26/2018 at 1:55 AM, Harte said:

Harte

Harte, are you really Louise from Bob's Burgers? Cause you sound just like Louise from Bob's Burgers.

On 5/26/2018 at 6:02 AM, Hermai said:

No more than your last jab.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 8:02 AM, Hermai said:

Which Hominem?

You prefer to think I'm attacking the man and not his penchant for swindlery?

I admit, I would like to do it just for that fingernails-on-the-blackboard screech of a voice he has.

Harte

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 5/26/2018 at 12:41 PM, Hermai said:

Why do I bother posting in this community? I've done so for a long time. It used to be a hole in the wall in the early days of the internet where people of an open minded persuasion could gather and talk. Evidently, that's no longer the case. 

yup.. most of us grew up and moved away from fairy stories.. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 26/05/2018 at 4:41 AM, Hermai said:

Why do I bother posting in this community? I've done so for a long time. It used to be a hole in the wall in the early days of the internet where people of an open minded persuasion could gather and talk. Evidently, that's no longer the case. 

So essentially you are more interested in getting your opinion validated, rather than learning something new ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:41 PM, Hermai said:

Why do I bother posting in this community?

With only 144 posts in 14 years, I'd say you rarely "bother posting in this community" anyway.

So your question is pertinent, just in a different context.

Harte

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/25/2018 at 10:41 PM, Hermai said:

I hope you don't stop posting in this forum.  

I wouldn't use the "open minded" comment though.    It has been used to describe those who do not believe anything is possible even without evidence.  From leprechauns to the Earth being flat.  

• Thanks 1

On 5/25/2018 at 7:41 PM, Hermai said:

I've been here on UM some 12, or 13, years and I'd agree that thing didn't used to be so polarized, or that there were so many opinions stated as if they were the only correct opinion. Or at least that's how I remember it....

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Myles said:

I hope you don't stop posting in this forum.  

I wouldn't use the "open minded" comment though.    It has been used to describe those who do not believe anything is possible even without evidence.  From leprechauns to the Earth being flat.  

Leprechauns are REAL!! There is a series of scary movies about one of them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/26/2018 at 6:02 AM, Hermai said:
On 5/25/2018 at 9:34 PM, jaylemurph said:

--Jaylemurph

Nah...

An ad hominem is going to look like this.... :tsu:

On 5/22/2018 at 12:42 PM, stereologist said:

Please continue your asinine failures

25 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I need to be more "open minded".

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Dejarma said:

607 posts

Right.

I was reading the "likes" count, which post-dates his membership (as well as my own, BTW.)

Still, less than 4 posts per month. About a post every 8 or 9 days.

Harte

56 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

One bad apple.

Stop with the stereotyping.

Harte

• Haha 2

On 5/30/2018 at 12:59 PM, DieChecker said: