Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeded Life [We are not of Earth]

By now it's self-evident that life was seed on earth from somewhere beyond the reaches of the solar system. The remaining inquiry is whether this seeding was deliberate or accidental. I'm leaning more towards the deliberate category. More to follow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I see the multi-universes as all one massive mind whereby we are all One and issue forth as a multifaceted Holographic form of Knowing. We move up the chain and it is actually like one big, massive Disney.  

8 minutes ago, Roc Koch said:

I see the multi-universes as all one massive mind whereby we are all One and issue forth as a multifaceted Holographic form of Knowing. We move up the chain and it is actually like one big, massive Disney.  

Are you implying Space Mountain contains the Truth?

• Haha 1

Would that were true...but no.

Was he seed microbial life or something more complex?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Invisig0th said:

By now it's self-evident that life was seed on earth from somewhere beyond the reaches of the solar system. The remaining inquiry is whether this seeding was deliberate or accidental. I'm leaning more towards the deliberate category. More to follow.

Why are you leaning towards deliberate?  Do you think the goal was intelligent life such as humans or was there a goal at all besides just seeing if it could be done?

4 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Why are you leaning towards deliberate?  Do you think the goal was intelligent life such as humans or was there a goal at all besides just seeing if it could be done?

Have you explored the connection between Nazca and gold deposits yet?

7 minutes ago, Invisig0th said:

The Nasca lines are old, but not old enough to date back to the beginning of man, so where do they come into this?

The vast majority of the lines date from 200 BC to 500 AD, to a time when a people referred to as the Nazca inhabited the region. The earliest lines, created with piled up stones, date as far back as 500 BC.

https://www.livescience.com/22370-nazca-lines.html

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

The Nasca lines are old, but not old enough to date back to the beginning of man, so where do they come into this?

They are indeed old, but not old enough to date before man. You are correct. Nazca, however, is they key to all of this.

12 minutes ago, Invisig0th said:

They are indeed old, but not old enough to date before man. You are correct. Nazca, however, is they key to all of this.

well why not spill the beans and enlighten us 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Invisig0th said:

Nazca, however, is they key to all of this.

and?????

1 hour ago, Roc Koch said:

So how are narcotic substances treating you? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, Invisig0th said:

No I haven't. Why not provide a link to a page that you think explains it well. I have very little faith in any ancient alien theories. While watching the show it seemed that things that weren't easily simply dismissible could be explained by much simpler and more logical explanations than aliens.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Invisig0th said:

Ah, this is obviously some strange usage of the word 'self-evident' that I and the entirety of the biological sciences weren't previously aware of.

Because you know better than the entirety of the biological sciences, obviously.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Invisig0th said:

By now it's self-evident that life was seed on earth from somewhere beyond the reaches of the solar system.

Others have already said it, I reiterate there is nothing self-evident or necessary true about this statement.

Are you referring to the Panspermia hypothesis that life abounds in the universe and that viral level packets might make the interstellar journey on rocks and dust from one solar system to another?  If so, it may not be deliberate but analogous to the spread of infection from one host to another; no deity or super intelligent meddler required.

In any case, after being on earth for several billion years, incorporating parts of this planet into our structure, and evolving in a way that fits our environment, I think it is fair to say we are from here in the neighborhood.  That would include nearly all living forms; plant and animal alike.  We may  or may not be multifaceted holograms, but we share much of the same structure with all earth life.  We were not plopped down here as a singular invasive species in an established eco-sphere.  We belong here, we are incorporated into the web of life on earth. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Invisig0th said:

By now it's self-evident that life was seed on earth from somewhere beyond the reaches of the solar system.

By now it's self-evident that yr claim is unbacked within the reaches of our solar system.

:yes:

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Roc Koch said:

WordSalad.jpg

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Invisig0th said:

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Others have already said it, I reiterate there is nothing self-evident or necessary true about this statement.

I'd tend to agree with Tatetopa, life originating elsewhere is possible, but not self evident.

If we ever do find life somewhere else, and it shows an older timeline, and it shows similarities to the earliest Earth based life.... Then there could be such a theory and evidence.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Invisig0th said:

Disagree totally...At best we only know about 4% of what the universe is about and how it began. And life may have begun on Earth from a seed from another part of the galaxy but it is by no means self evident....We live on a boundary of what is known and unknown in the galaxy and 96% we know nothing about at all.

Edited by Alien Origins
  • Like 4

Whilst it's possible life on Earth was seeded from elsewhere in the galaxy some 4,000,000,000 year ago, it's equally possible that all life in the galaxy was seeded from Earth over the subsequent 4 billion years.

Somewhere had to be the first.  So why not here?

• Like 4

11 hours ago, OverSword said:

No I haven't. Why not provide a link to a page that you think explains it well. I have very little faith in any ancient alien theories. While watching the show it seemed that things that weren't easily simply dismissible could be explained by much simpler and more logical explanations than aliens.

8 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Are you referring to the Panspermia hypothesis that life abounds in the universe and that viral level packets might make the interstellar journey on rocks and dust from one solar system to another?  If so, it may not be deliberate but analogous to the spread of infection from one host to another; no deity or super intelligent meddler required.

In any case, after being on earth for several billion years, incorporating parts of this planet into our structure, and evolving in a way that fits our environment, I think it is fair to say we are from here in the neighborhood.  That would include nearly all living forms; plant and animal alike.  We may  or may not be multifaceted holograms, but we share much of the same structure with all earth life.  We were not plopped down here as a singular invasive species in an established eco-sphere.  We belong here, we are incorporated into the web of life on earth. 

5 hours ago, toast said:

By now it's self-evident that yr claim is unbacked within the reaches of our solar system.

:yes:

4 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I'd tend to agree with Tatetopa, life originating elsewhere is possible, but not self evident.

If we ever do find life somewhere else, and it shows an older timeline, and it shows similarities to the earliest Earth based life.... Then there could be such a theory and evidence.

I claim nothing. The record speaks for itself. Consider the trace evidence left behind.

The 'intentional seeders' were running low on resources. Gold was one of these resources, a plentiful substance on earth. Life was seeded to forge a mining race. At some point a rogue agent spliced our 'dumb' ancestors DNA with its own superior, higher-intellect DNA. This prototype was known as ADAMA. Hence, all the common origin stories and Promethean legends. We are literally born of stolen fire.

8 minutes ago, Invisig0th said:

I claim nothing. The record speaks for itself. Consider the trace evidence left behind.

Oh bull****. You're basically parroting Sitchin.

8 minutes ago, Invisig0th said:

The 'intentional seeders' were running low on resources. Gold was one of these resources, a plentiful substance on earth. Life was seeded to forge a mining race. At some point a rogue agent spliced our 'dumb' ancestors DNA with its own superior, higher-intellect DNA. This prototype was known as ADAMA. Hence, all the common origin stories and Promethean legends. We are literally born of stolen fire.

And so they created microbes that would one day mine gold for them. Brilliant.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Invisig0th said:

Let me get this right.  Rather than mine the gold themselves, aliens seeded life on Earth in the hope that 4,000,000,000 years later humans would evolve to mine it for them.

I guess they weren't all that desperate for gold .....

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Essan said:

Let me get this right.  Rather than mine the gold themselves, aliens seeded life on Earth in the hope that 4,000,000,000 years later humans would evolve to mine it for them.

I guess they weren't all that desperate for gold .....

You misunderstood. The proto-homo sapiens mined for millenia. It was only with the rogue gifting of alien DNA/fire that the seeders left the planet.

Edited by Invisig0th