Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Jersey cops solve case of 'mystery pooper'

UM-Bot

• The title was changed to New Jersey cops solve case of 'mystery pooper'

Nothing worse than hitting that 10 mile mark and feeling your stomach say "alright everyone out". :lol:  

• Haha 2

From the article....
"... the culprit was identified as Kenilworth school superintendent Thomas Tramaglini - the 'highly regarded' head of the local education authority."

:(

The local education authority has now been put in the capable hands of his number two.

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Nothing worse than hitting that 10 mile mark and feeling your stomach say "alright everyone out". :lol:  

I was gonna post this because I've been reading about it all week. But I thought, Naw, This isn't weird for Jersey

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

Thomas Tramaglini - the 'highly regarded' head of the local education authority."

I read the word in bold differently. Might be my dyslexia but I swear that G was a T.:lol:

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

I was gonna post this because I've been reading about it all week. But I thought, Naw, This isn't weird for Jersey

Truthfully having to poo while running is a thing. If dude is older (which I'm guessing is the case based on job title) he may have just chose the school to run at because it provided a place where he didn't have to risk making the mad dash to a toilet.

Of course that doesn't explain why he didn't clean up after himself though :blink:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Of course that doesn't explain why he didn't clean up after himself though :blink:

Or why he did it multiple times...

I'm sure he would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling kids!

• Haha 5

22 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Or why he did it multiple times...

Because typical New Jersey politicians thinks they can do whatever they want. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just heard about this on the local news this morning.I work for a school district  . myself and the warehouse guys were laughing over this. 

• Like 2

Even with a bowel condition he could have exited the running track before defecating. To me, it seems intentional.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Instead of "excuses", maybe, just maybe he's "weird"

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

On 05/05/2018 at 2:33 AM, Farmer77 said:

Truthfully having to poo while running is a thing. If dude is older (which I'm guessing is the case based on job title) he may have just chose the school to run at because it provided a place where he didn't have to risk making the mad dash to a toilet.

I think there might be a little more to this sporty poo story than meets the eye. We had a similar situation where a mystery poo jogger would defecate in the same place every week for many months and was only exposed by the angry camera weilding tenets in the unit block that he frequented with such regularity. I think it might be another one of those social phenomena that leave their mark from time to time. :)

• Like 3

Just now, Captain Risky said:

I think there might be a little more to this sporty poo story than meets the eye. We had a similar situation where a mystery poo jogger would defecate in the same place every week for many months and was only exposed by the angry camera weilding tenets in the unit block that he frequented with such regularity. I think it might be another one of those social phenomena that leave their mark from time to time. :)

LOL it is a crazy ass world we live in :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

LOL it is a crazy ass world we live in :lol:

I can understand why people get p***ed off with this chit. ;)

• Haha 2

On ‎04‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 1:52 PM, Dark_Grey said:

I'm sure he would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling kids!

Another mystery solved by Scooby and the gang! Jinkies!