Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Bill Clinton related to British Monarchy?

Hermai

Recently heard this claim. Can't find much to back it up. Anyone have any inside details?

1 minute ago, Invisig0th said:

Recently heard this claim. Can't find much to back it up. Anyone have any inside details?

Probably, most of our POTUS' have some sort of lineage back to them and each other. ... 

Obama and Bush - cousins?  

Researchers at the New England Historic Genealogical Society, founded in 1845, said Obama, the son of a white woman from Kansas and a black man from Kenya, can call six US presidents his cousins: both Bushes, Ford, Johnson, Truman and James Madison.

The genealogical society, a non-profit organisation, found he is also related to Churchill.

Looks like Hillary has some royal blood 

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton revealed to be distant cousins as family trees show they share same set of royal ancestors  

You're right, there isn't much about Bill. I did find a couple generic mentions but they were on sites that were questionable at best. 

2 hours ago, Invisig0th said:

The New Jersey Clintons and Dewitts are related to the Stuarts. I had their records in my history files for my Quaker Meeting.

• Like 1

We're all related to the British monarchy, doubt if anyone on the planet is more distant than 100th cousin.

• Like 3

I'm related to the Stuarts on my paternal grandmother's side I think. It's sort of not a big deal. A lot of people are distantly related to so-called royalty type peoples. They had big families. I've met qlots of people claiming to be related to Charlemagne.

I hear Genghis Khan has 16 million descendants, about 1 in 200 males alive today.  Kind of puts things in perspective doesn't it?

• Like 1

On 10/05/2018 at 3:23 AM, Skulduggery said:

I'm related to the Stuarts on my paternal grandmother's side I think. It's sort of not a big deal. A lot of people are distantly related to so-called royalty type peoples. They had big families. I've met qlots of people claiming to be related to Charlemagne.

All native, white Europeans are descended from Charlemagne.

We know this because of simple maths: https://www.theguardian.com/science/commentisfree/2015/may/24/business-genetic-ancestry-charlemagne-adam-rutherford

Edited by Black Monk

On 07/05/2018 at 3:42 PM, Invisig0th said:

I don't know about Bill but Hillary is a descendant of John of Gaunt, 1st Duke of Lancaster, and his third wife Katherine Swynford. Gaunt was a son of King Edward III and he and Katherine were the parents of King Henry IV.

john-of-gaunt1.jpg

Hillary is, through her father's line, their great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-granddaughter.

Mr Trump, meanwhile, is descended from Katherine through his British mother Mary.

This means that Hillary and Trump are 19th cousins.

7 minutes ago, Black Monk said:

I don't know about Bill but Hillary is a descendant of John of Gaunt, 1st Duke of Lancaster, and his third wife Katherine Swynford. Gaunt was a son of King Edward III and he and Katherine were the parents of King Henry IV.

john-of-gaunt1.jpg

Hillary is, through her father's line, their great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-granddaughter.

Mr Trump, meanwhile, is descended from Katherine through his British mother Mary.

This means that Hillary and Trump are 19th cousins.

Seems as if all the elites are related. Who says feudalism is dead?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Invisig0th said:

I'm related too, by way of some marriage in the 1600s. And I'm a lowly factory worker. Once you start moving backward through time more and more folks today are going to be related. 

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:46 PM, Invisig0th said:

It is all about the bloodline.

1 hour ago, Truthseeker007 said:

It is all about the bloodline.

What about all us common slobs who share the same bloodlines? 

• Thanks 1

I've never traced it back but I'm a descendant of Julius Caesar.

On 5/10/2018 at 12:46 PM, Tatetopa said:

I hear Genghis Khan has 16 million descendants, about 1 in 200 males alive today.  Kind of puts things in perspective doesn't it?

its good to be the Khan. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

its good to be the Khan. 

Unless one of your kids wants to be and can't wait around for you to abdicate.

• Like 1

I'm sure I have some relation to them aswell. My ancestors did a lot of raping and pillaging business in the British Isles. :P 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I'm sure I have some relation to them aswell. My ancestors did a lot of raping and pillaging business in the British Isles. :P 

would explain alot. 

On 5/10/2018 at 4:46 AM, Tatetopa said:

He had very strong heart. Awesome :)

Yeah, if you get past a certain point, there's a section where the European royal family tree literally doesn't branch. You go so far up each crown line and you start hitting the same people, sometimes several times over. You have to go way out to the sides before you start hitting outlayers that aren't Norman /Frankish.

I've been working on mine and after a few false leads I think I've finally got 3 confirmed royal lineages, all of which as a matter of course lead back to Charlemagne.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2018 at 12:50 AM, Farmer77 said:

Probably, most of our POTUS' have some sort of lineage back to them and each other. ... 

Obama and Bush - cousins?  

Looks like Hillary has some royal blood 

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton revealed to be distant cousins as family trees show they share same set of royal ancestors  

You're right, there isn't much about Bill. I did find a couple generic mentions but they were on sites that were questionable at best. 

and more importantly.. they are distantly related to me ... always said.. if Bush came over here I was going to punch him in the face.. unspoken aussie rule.. you can always hit a cousin who is being a idiot LOL

• Haha 1

On 12/05/2018 at 3:46 PM, Hermai said:

No, its just the "the elites" (whatever that means) are better at recording family history, so can trace this stuff back more easily.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

No, its just the "the elites" (whatever that means) are better at recording family history, so can trace this stuff back more easily.

What have I told you about using logic and common sense Ms, Acid ? It has no place in the conspiracy section !

I am not angry, I'm disappointed. :no:

• Haha 1