Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israel threatens to assassinate Assad

Only_

10 minutes ago, and then said:

:sleepy:

~

4:14 Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men.

4:15 Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away.

4:16 For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall.

4:17 For they eat the bread of wickedness, and drink the wine of violence.

4:18 But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

4:19 The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble.

4:20 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.

4:21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.

4:22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

4:24 Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.

4:25 Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee.

4:26 Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.

4:27 Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.

5:1 My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding: 5:2 That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge.

~

The Proverbs

(King James Bible, Proverbs)

~

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, and then said:

As a subservient to said, Muhammad.  They simply choose a different role than do the Jews.  And, and then speaks his mind and doesn't care what others think of it, P80.  I'm not the one losing my mind in hatred over the topic. ;)

Not at all, no prophet is 'subservient' to another, they are only subservient to G*d. They do indeed choose 'a different role' (imagine what sort of terms you would use if the Muslims did what the Jews do in this context, comical), they acknowledge and venerate the Christ as a prophet of the One. Jews, do not ('Anti Christ', quite literally). And then, when all else fails (read: up side downisms, creative and less creative lies, ad hominem attacks, etc), And Then proceeds to throw up his beloved 'eschatology', 'prophecies'; claiming all this will change in the near future.. Magically turning them from anti Christ to pro Christ, thereby.. confirming his black & white Christian Zionist paradigm. Yay! 

;)

• Confused 1

Menachem Begin likes this.

• Confused 1

On 5/9/2018 at 1:13 PM, and then said:

This is absolutely true.  If Hizballah begins to rain accurate missiles onto Israeli communities or infrastructure, south Lebanon will become a moonscape.  I really don't think the chattering classes of so-called pundits really have an appreciation for what the IDF is capable of.

ETA: Just for the record, I do not advocate for the recognized leaders of countries to be assassinated.  When governments decide to start settling differences in this way it will only lead to chaos.  Assad is no doubt worthy of his end being sooner, rather than later but he isn't worth setting such a precedent.  I believe that this less than fully sanctioned comment was a warning to Putin that he needs to work with Israel in controlling Iran.

Are you familiar with this news site? I've been comparing it over along with American media. 

https://www.ynetnews.com/home/0,7340,L-3083,00.html

• Like 2

Assad is an evil, horrible man. However, if he weren't in power as a dictator Syria would become even more overrun by isis which is just as evil as Assad's regime and more of a danger to the west.  The only thing that would save the suffering innocent children in Syria is if people over there finally saw the evil of religious extremism for what it is.

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/20/2018 at 2:59 PM, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Menachem Begin likes this.

:huh:  He's dead, innit?

• Confused 1

On 5/22/2018 at 4:48 AM, Ellapennella said:

Are you familiar with this news site? I've been comparing it over along with American media. 

I read several news sources from Israel.  The only one that I simply cannot stomach is Haaretz.  It's as anti-Israel as the WaPo is anti-American.

• Like 1

On 5/16/2018 at 12:53 AM, third_eye said:

Except for the labels and flags attached to the respective religion and beliefs of you and the fanatical mullahs here mentioned, you and them are actually cuts from the same and similar cult of shrouds,

Melecchia......

Teachers and metaphors will bring peace with knowledge. "Prophets" and "Saviors" just bring destruction by blind followers who expect someone else to do all the thinking and work for them. I think it's turning into a self fulfilling prophecy with those who want the world to burn so they can be "saved" or taken to Tian.  The world will burn with no savior coming and Tian doesn't work that way. I just want to see their faces .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Piney said:

I just want to see their faces

~

20170313102220_3828.png

~

~

A man once asked a Zen master:” Where will you go after one hundred years?”

“I will change into a horse or a donkey.” The Zen Master answered.

“And then?” the man asked.

“I’ll go to Hell” The master said calmly.

“But you are a man of great goodness and wisdom, why would you go to Hell?”

“If I don’t go to Hell to teach you, who will?”

~

~

:lol:

~

Edited by third_eye
  • Haha 2

Despite Hearst's denial of affiliation between the MEE and any governments or organizations, several members of the Muslim Brotherhood are affiliated with the Middle East Eye.[3][4]

Additionally, according to The Guardian, the MEE has been noted by Saudi Arabia as a news outlet funded by Qatar (both directly and indirectly);[5] the Qatari government is regarded as a supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. On 22 June 2017, during the 2017–18 Qatar diplomatic crisis, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Egypt and Bahrain, as part of a list of 13 demands, demanded that Qatar close the Middle East Eye, which was seen as sympathetic to the Muslim Brotherhood. The Middle East Eye denied it has ever received Qatari funds.[6][7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East_Eye

4 hours ago, Piney said:

I just want to see their faces .

It's going to be an easy wish to fulfill.  All you'll have to do is survive and look around - if the smoke of the burning doesn't impede too much.  This is a GLOBAL c*** up we're talking about.  And it isn't going to be caused by God.  We have no need for that, we've proven ourselves quite capable of burning the world down on a couple of prior occasions.  The difference this time is that we have the capability to finish the job...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Should Assad be stupid enough to allow Iran to attack Israel from its territory then taking out the "Head" of the Army and Govt would be the obvious response and not without historical precedence.

On 5/28/2018 at 4:17 AM, and then said:

I read several news sources from Israel.  The only one that I simply cannot stomach is Haaretz.  It's as anti-Israel as the WaPo is anti-American.

Did you see  ynet today?  Israeli jets strike Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad targets in retaliation for earlier mortar salvo; I

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Despite Hearst's denial of affiliation between the MEE and any governments or organizations, several members of the Muslim Brotherhood are affiliated with the Middle East Eye.[3][4]

Additionally, according to The Guardian, the MEE has been noted by Saudi Arabia as a news outlet funded by Qatar (both directly and indirectly);[5] the Qatari government is regarded as a supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. On 22 June 2017, during the 2017–18 Qatar diplomatic crisis, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Egypt and Bahrain, as part of a list of 13 demands, demanded that Qatar close the Middle East Eye, which was seen as sympathetic to the Muslim Brotherhood. The Middle East Eye denied it has ever received Qatari funds.[6][7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East_Eye

What are you trying to say? I don't remember ever reading anything about The MB  from you when Obama had them operating from inside the WH.   

On 5/27/2018 at 3:34 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Assad is an evil, horrible man. However, if he weren't in power as a dictator Syria would become even more overrun by isis which is just as evil as Assad's regime and more of a danger to the west.  The only thing that would save the suffering innocent children in Syria is if people over there finally saw the evil of religious extremism for what it is.

But that extremism is being overlooked in western countries as of now there's an actual media blackout in the UK which is protecting extremist as such talked about here to rise up there. 

ETA

An individual has actually been jailed in the UK for exposing what's going on there and media coverage has blocked no one is permitted to say his name or report on it for fear of what will happen if they did speak about it.  Point is  it is reaching the shores of Europe and is being protected while everyone is focused on the Middle East.  They welcome Isis fighters back into UK where they are grooming others to become such as media is blacking it out.

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Did you see  ynet today?  Israeli jets strike Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad targets in retaliation for earlier mortar salvo; I

The march of return was dismal failure so they fall back to the time-tested methods of dead-baby diplomacy. They are relentless and have the full support of European antisemites.  The region is moving toward the point of no return.  According to scripture, they are moving toward the annihilation of their cause.  The good news is that the innocents will be spared and welcomed into the Kingdom, to know peace.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

But that extremism is being overlooked in western countries as of now there's an actual media blackout in the UK which is protecting extremist as such talked about here to rise up there. 

ETA

An individual has actually been jailed in the UK for exposing what's going on there and media coverage has blocked no one is permitted to say his name or report on it for fear of what will happen if they did speak about it.  Point is  it is reaching the shores of Europe and is being protected while everyone is focused on the Middle East.  They welcome Isis fighters back into UK where they are grooming others to become such as media is blacking it out.  

Our cousins across the pond have bought into the social justice mantra and are lost unless they find the courage to fight...NOW.  Those who want freedom are welcome here.

People anywhere who have a burning desire to push off the boot of government tyranny are welcome to stand with us,

Edited by and then
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, and then said:

Our cousins across the pond have bought into the social justice mantra and are lost unless they find the courage to fight...NOW.  Those who want freedom are welcome here.

People anywhere who have a burning desire to push off the boot of government tyranny are welcome to stand with us,

I don't know if they will ever recover. That's what some would do to America if they could. We hardly hear anymore talk about ISIS in the Middle East I noticed that it's more  about groups like Hezbollah & Hamas that are the major threat.

ISRAEL, RUSSIA AGREE TO BOOT IRAN AND HEZBOLLAH FROM NORTHERN BORDER

The report says Jerusalem and Moscow agreed to allow Israel to maintain its ability to act against Iran's expansion in Syria.

MAY 28, 2018 21:27

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Russia-Israel-agree-to-keep-Iran-and-Hezbollah-from-border-558552

• Like 2

On 5/28/2018 at 8:55 AM, Piney said:

Melecchia......

Teachers and metaphors will bring peace with knowledge. "Prophets" and "Saviors" just bring destruction by blind followers who expect someone else to do all the thinking and work for them. I think it's turning into a self fulfilling prophecy with those who want the world to burn so they can be "saved" or taken to Tian.  The world will burn with no savior coming and Tian doesn't work that way. I just want to see their faces .

The difference in whatever it is that you call your religion and ours is that we don't wish suffering on others like you just did in " I just want to see their faces" remark. You obviously don't know what love is and who Yeshua is. 

ETA
Or maybe you do know what love is only you're not expressing it. You hate on Yeshua like that, why? he said the world would hate him and anyone who follows in his teachings.

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

On 5/28/2018 at 1:57 PM, and then said:

It's going to be an easy wish to fulfill.  All you'll have to do is survive and look around - if the smoke of the burning doesn't impede too much.  This is a GLOBAL c*** up we're talking about.  And it isn't going to be caused by God.  We have no need for that, we've proven ourselves quite capable of burning the world down on a couple of prior occasions.  The difference this time is that we have the capability to finish the job...

The bolded, so true. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

The difference in whatever it is that you call your religion and ours is that we don't wish suffering on others like you just did in " I just want to see their faces" remark. You obviously don't know what love is and who Yeshua is. 

I believe that "God" is the Living Universe that everyone and everything is a part of. That we are just part of the whole. Not the center and insignificant.  

When we finally destroy ourselves. Something else will come along. I don't wish suffering on anybody. I served as a ARC white helmet. I just think people need to try to solve the world's problems themselves and not depend on divine help. Because I don't believe it's forthcoming and I don't believe in prophecy.

22 minutes ago, Piney said:

I believe that "God" is the Living Universe that everyone and everything is a part of. That we are just part of the whole. Not the center and insignificant.  

When we finally destroy ourselves. Something else will come along. I don't wish suffering on anybody. I served as a ARC white helmet. I just think people need to try to solve the world's problems themselves and not depend on divine help. Because I don't believe it's forthcoming and I don't believe in prophecy.

Okay so  why not make a thread about it in the religious forum of how you believe ?  I don't want to derail the thread but I understand what your saying I don't share in the same belief of GOD though as you do. You see, GOD is not constricted to the laws of the universe otherwise GOD would not be GOD, do you understand that? 

ETA 

I'm not sure that constricted is the word I'm looking for . GOD is not confined  or bound to the laws of the universe .

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Ellapennella said:

Okay so  why not make a thread about it in the religious forum of how you believe ? 

It's here somewhere.:tu:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Piney said:

Because I don't believe it's forthcoming and I don't believe in prophecy.

I respect that outlook.  My problem is that I've watched people trying to go it on their own since I was old enough to understand the value of compromise and I've never seen it work for very long on any significant scale.  As a species, we seem to be quite content to be led by a strong individual.  It's like we don't want to think for ourselves or have to work too hard to survive.  That inevitably causes the wrong type to come to power, sooner or later.  It's a pattern that has echoed throughout the millennia.  

I'm no scholar of the Bible and I've been upbraided viciously on my failings as a confessing Christian (most of which has been deserved) but I DO believe in the predictive power/value of Biblical prophecy.  My view on the writings goes back to the belief in an intelligently designed universe where the Creator actually exists outside of our dimension of time.  From that perspective, every moment of past, present, and future exist as a continuum.  IOWs, the one great proof of our universe being a created thing comes from that knowledge.  No human can KNOW what the future will bring.  One who is outside time can actually see it happening like an old video being replayed at will, every detail visible.

The mind that is closed to this truth as an impossibility is understandable but when events actually begin to unfold that are readily identifiable, culpability enters the equation.  I'll say this then stop the lecture, ;)

In the near future, years, more likely months, Russia, Iran, Turkey, and Syria will form a coalition with other, smaller Islamic nations that will come against Israel to take great material wealth. At the end of that war where Israel fights ALONE without allies, 5 of 6 of the troops coming against them will be dead.  The nations they came from will be rained on with "fire".  There is also a very clear prediction of the ancient city of Damascus being made uninhabitable, overnight.  That has never occurred and might well be what causes the nations to confederate against Israel.  No one knows.  Those are a couple of waypoints of prophecy that modern skeptics can watch for.  A couple of Hebrew men wrote of those events about 2600 years ago.  You don't strike me as the type to reject a thing without honestly investigating it.  Try it.  It just might surprise you.  Like the Bard once said - "there are more things in heaven and earth, dear Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy" :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, and then said:

I respect that outlook.  My problem is that I've watched people trying to go it on their own since I was old enough to understand the value of compromise and I've never seen it work for very long on any significant scale.  As a species, we seem to be quite content to be led by a strong individual.  It's like we don't want to think for ourselves or have to work too hard to survive.  That inevitably causes the wrong type to come to power, sooner or later.  It's a pattern that has echoed throughout the millennia.  

Except being raised Non-Theist Quaker and Algonquian I was taught not to follow, but question. I work hard physically, But there no mental stress. No hurry.  You know I survived a lot of nastiness. But I did it without looking for, or expecting help.