Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MK-ULTRA Mindcontrol

Relam

Can anyone provide here some documents that leaked about mkultra tests?

Lets discuss on that theme.

We see some celebrities have on stage those ticks with eyes like in mk ultra patients,maybe they are trying to send us message whats happening in the industry. Its said that most of them were children who are programed to be sex slaves for people behind scene that are pedophiles.

And something interesting is "suicide" of famous dj (Tim Berg)Avicii who made song exposing those pedophiles in video. When you reverse song you can hear one man saying somethin like: "If Tim know i am getting rid of him"..

>> Song name: Avicii For a better days (reverse) <<

Lots of  celebrities like Justin Bieber was talking about this and how they were offered to have sexual acts with children for ticket to billion club...

Edited by Relam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

What does any of that have to do with Project MKUltra?

You know reverse speech is bull**** right? Human speech doesn't work like that.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

You know reverse speech is bull**** right? Human speech doesn't work like that.

Research more.  Look again, name of this forum is "Conspiracies & Secret Societies:tu:

Edited by Relam
  • Like 1

So you haven't done any research yourself to answer my question?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

So you haven't done any research yourself to answer my question?

Related image

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

What does Project MKUltra have to do with the asinine rambling presented in your original post?

Or are you just going to stick to making stupid faces?

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

What does Project MKUltra have to do with the asinine rambling presented in your original post?

Or are you just going to stick to making stupid faces?

There are some conspiracies that Avicii exposed those pedophiles in video, so maybe he didnt kill himself, people from shadows killed him

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow, so many cites, so many facts, absolutely no handwaving....

Oh, sorry, wrong thread.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, Relam said:

There are some conspiracies that Avicii exposed those pedophiles in video, so maybe he didnt kill himself, people from shadows killed him

You do know that MKUltra was about using drugs to test their effectiveness in interrogation.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, Relam said:

Read the book Trance Formation of America by Cathy O'Brien. She dives deeply into what was going on with the whole project. She has some YouTube videos also.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Read the book Trance Formation of America by Cathy O'Brien. She dives deeply into what was going on with the whole project. She has some YouTube videos also.

Something else she has is absolutely no evidence.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

You do know that MKUltra was about using drugs to test their effectiveness in interrogation.

There are some connection between because those pedophiles brainwashing children with all that for and abuse them. Famous maker of movie eyes wide shut Kubrick said that pedophiles are those who run the world, and lots of celebrities exposed that

Yeah i know

9 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Thanks

Edited by Relam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Something else she has is absolutely no evidence.

What about lots of victims who talked that experiments were doing on them? Yeah you will say those are just schyzo

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Relam said:

There are some connection between because those pedophiles brainwashing children with all that for and abuse them. Famous maker of movie eyes wide shut Kubrick said that pedophiles are those who run the world, and lots of celebrities exposed that

Yeah i know

Thanks

Kidman said Kubrick said that but... onward...

Since you titled this mk ultra LSD and are going on about hollywood and children... Are you suggesting that some people in hollywood are using LSD on children to brainwash them for sexual purposes?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

After watching the movie Eyes Wide Shut I was left with the impression that the masked conclave were infact members of the Bush or Clinton administration. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, rashore said:

Kidman said Kubrick said that but... onward...

Since you titled this mk ultra LSD and are going on about hollywood and children... Are you suggesting that some people in hollywood are using LSD on children to brainwash them for sexual purposes?

I dont think that people from hollywood use lsd on children but i think probably there can be connection between them and those who do, because those are very powerful and rich people in the industry such as music,movie and others, so what is for them to buy a human, same as buying piece of meat in store

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mark One said:

After watching the movie Eyes Wide Shut I was left with the impression that the masked conclave were infact members of the Bush or Clinton administration. 

Very deep movie, i thought similar that those are powerful elites from billion club or rockafellers,rotschilds. Search on google for "rothschild party" you will see some creepy ****..

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Relam said:

What about lots of victims who talked that experiments were doing on them? Yeah you will say those are just schyzo

And someone like you will believe every word. You're just gullible.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Relam said:

There are some connection between because those pedophiles brainwashing children with all that for and abuse them.

That's not a connection, that's clutching at straws.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Relam said:

Thanks

Here is the whole book: http://bibliotecapleyades.lege.net/sociopolitica/transformation/transformation.htm

TRANCE Formation of America is the documented autobiography of a victim of government mind control Cathy O'Brien is the only vocal and recovered survivor of the Central Intelligence Agency's MK-Ultra Project Monarch mind control operation. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Relam said:

Very deep movie, i thought similar that those are powerful elites from billion club or rockafellers,rotschilds. Search on google for "rothschild party" you will see some creepy ****..

Simon Parkes revealed what he knew about Kubric in one of his recent radio, question & answer sessions.  (I think its within the final April edition of Connecting Conciousness)  Its defo worth a watch, not just for Kubrics secret past but also for other information on related topics that the intelligence agencies prefer to keep a tight lid on.  (Here is a link to his transcripts page for those with limited internet)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

And someone like you will believe every word. You're just gullible.

there is no need anyone to believe, and it doesent mean i believe, we just discussing about conspiracy theories

• 2 months later...

This might interest you, OP.

Edited by katurian
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

I’m very new to this site but I think I have info you may want to hear. This information is public knowledge, but the way in which these stories were portrayed did not excite the public into connecting the dots. If you read any info about the MKULTRA experiments performed you hear many accounts of the tests performed in colleges and other buildings across the US. One of such colleges was Harvard University. This continued for 12 years until it was disavowed. That in itself is alarming but not as much as this next bit. Many people know of Ted Kacinzsky however he is more notoriously known as the Unabomber. Ted attended Harvard during the time of its cooperation with the MKULTRA experiment. Furthermore when reading about Teds time at Harvard you will discover that the event that quite possibly created the unabomber was in the words of a fellow student “a brutal and humiliating psychological experiment” that Ted was a part of along with 21 other students. This alone doesn’t raise too much suspicion until the name of the man who was adminstering this experiment comes into question. Henry Murray, one of the very creators of the MKULTRA experiment.  Given the details of what lengths the MKULTRA experiment went to to induce a trauma hypnosis state, the fact that these events happened simulataneously within the same school, at the same time, lends eerie credence to the notion that the Unabomber was a direct result of MKULTRA. Also of note, many of the victims of MK were vastly changed personality wise by the experiment. Google the phrase MKULTRA release docs and you will find many accounts of people reporting a complete change in personal nature, resulting in violence, paranoia, and even as far as episodic self mutilation. Please look into this. It’s scary how deep this rabbit hole goes....

• Thanks 1

On 27/10/2018 at 11:19 AM, Mikhael said:

I’m very new to this site ....Please look into this.

Welcome, but you need to know that this site isn't really about anecdotes and claims - it is about substance.  You need to cite your claims - the most important claims and the best evidence first....

We already know that you can (if you look in the gutters) find all sorts of rubbish on the Interwebz.  But it's what you can substantiate that matters.  If you're sure about this, tell us exactly why and cite your sources - the best ones first.

If you don't want to do that, I think it's fair for us to suggest you are maybe not so confident about your sources, so why should we waste our time on searching for stuff?

• Like 4